PDA

View Full Version : ATV Rodeo and Dirt Drags in Coffeyville KS. march 4th

sickboy1
02-14-2007, 11:28 AM
Sunday March 4th. Registration: 8:00am to 9:30am Start Time: 10:00am
the drags will start first at 10:00am Location: Coffeyville Fair Grounds in Walter Johnson Park on the east side of coffeyville KS. right off HWYs 166 & 169 There will be consessions and restrooms on site along with bleachers for seating.

Music by C&D Mobile D.J.s Drawings for sponsored prizes 50/50 drawing Must wear a helmet to ride

$3.00 Gate fee for all spectators and contestants. $10.00 per regular classes in both shodeo and drags
$20.00 per outlaw class in both shodeos and drags. 1st 2nd & 3rd place trophies for all events, cash payouts also for drags and all outlaw classes.

Shodeo Classes:
0-5yrs : 90cc limit
6-10yr : 125cc limit
11-13yrs : open to our discretion
2 stroke air : open
Ladies : Open
Utility : Must have factory racks or be 4x4
400cc 4stroke and below
401cc 4stroke and above
2 stroke water : Open
50yrs plus sport & utility (will be combined if needed)
Outlaw : Open

Drag Classes: NOS is allowed only in Outlaw no matter what bike it is on
0-5yrs : Open
6-10yrs : 125 cc max
11-13yrs : Open to our discretion
Ladies : Open
Utility : Must have factory racks or be 4x4
50yrs plus sport and utility
400cc 4stroke and below
401cc 4stroke and above stock (piped & jetted max)
401cc 4stroke and above modified
2 stroke air : Open
2 stroke water Stock : must have stock carbs, stock stroke, and stock cylinders no porting
2 stroke water Super Stock : Must have stock cylinders and no bigger than a 4 mill stroke
2 stroke water Super Modified : For all aftermarket cylinders upto 4 mill stroke
Outlaw : Anything goes

Anyone caught cheating will be ejected without refund Spec checking will be allowed for $100.00

We do have a full set of drag lights with start, false start, and win lights for the drags. We will be racing 300ft on dirt. Any tire is allowed The dirt is nicely packed dirt and slight clay mix and is usually pretty tacky

peacefrog
02-25-2007, 12:26 PM
I was interested on comeing up to your event, What does the rodeo consist of? A real rodeo or atv rodeo? If atv rodeo, what is it? Thanks for your time an going to try to make it. 07 right?

sadame
02-26-2007, 10:04 AM
An ATV rodeo consist of three timed events:

1) barrell racing (same as horse barrell racing but on a quad)

2) Flag grab (one flag sits on top of a barrell at the far side of the arena, go grab the flag and hurry back)

3) pole races ( 8 poles, weave in and out and hurry back)

all times are added together and that is your score.
lowest score in your class wins.

a demo of the way the corse should be ran will take place before everyone starts.

hope to see you there
here is what i ride, if you see me and have any question or just want to BS

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f262/acmesafety101/my%20ride/DSCF0373.jpg