PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Pranks

Hondaracing819
02-14-2007, 07:33 AM
What are your favorite pranks to pull on people....

My is prob saran wrap on the tolit seat

trx400EXtreme
02-14-2007, 08:20 AM
taping the handle on the sprayer in the sink so when peolple turn the sink on it sprays them with wawa.:p

Scro
02-14-2007, 08:34 AM
On rear wheel drive cars. Take a string, tie it around the drivetrain. On the other end of the string, tie either a piece of rubber or something kind of hard(but not so hard it will dent the undercarriage). When they pull off, they will think their car is about to fall apart:p

You can also jack the car up just enough to where the tires are about a millimeter off the ground. Then just hide in the bushes and try not to laugh too hard when they get out trying to figure out what's wrong:D

And then there's always the old grease under the handle trick.

CRich[814]
02-14-2007, 08:35 AM
loosen the spark plug/turn off gas of friends bikes. :macho

JJs450r
02-14-2007, 08:37 AM
ive always wanted to go to a bank on april fools day and be like everybody listen up and they all jump on the ground and be like aww april fools :) talk about some pissed off people

i used to unbolt my brothers computer seat haha that was good stuff

Kaleigh
02-14-2007, 08:40 AM
mine has to do with the faucet.. if you have the ones that has a seperate pull out rinse faucet... tape the pull out faucet handle so it stays on.. point it where the person would be standing when they turn the tap on.. then when they turn the tap on.. they get sprayed with water.. sometimes it takes people longer to realize whats going on.. lol..

its a cheap trick but funny to watch peoples reactions..

JJs450r
02-14-2007, 08:43 AM
haha im getin ready todo the faucet my aunts in ther moping :devil: should be good haha

JJs450r
02-14-2007, 09:09 AM
haha got her good :)

blasterfreak99
02-14-2007, 09:12 AM
i do that fuacet thing all the time. iw ill get one person and then put it back on and get someone else:D

trx400EXtreme
02-14-2007, 09:14 AM
Tie a 100 roll of fire crackers to some ones leg while there passed out in a chair, light it and when it wakes them up they try to run but it follows them!:D. Its hilarious!!!

Kaleigh
02-14-2007, 09:20 AM
another is a desk top trick.. if you press PRINT SCREEN and then open your MSPaint.. paste it there.. then save that for a little later..

OK now go back to the desktop.. take all the shortcuts and move them to my documents.. you can make a specific folder for that..

now on your start menu.. go to properties.. click on AUTO HIDE TASK BAR..

now go back to that picture to saved.. and now put it as the desktop background..

there you go.. another way to give someone a hard time.. lol...

also you should unlock the task bar and move it to the side or the top to make things even harder on the person..

I think I told this trick right.. if not.. let me know..

Rider-trx_250ex
02-14-2007, 09:36 AM
Theres a funny vid on youtube or streetfire where someone tied two garbage cans acroos the street at night with strong fishing line and when a car hits the string the garbage cans hit both sides of the car, I wouldn't do this though.

02-14-2007, 09:43 AM
i have 2

one is while someone is eating something like; ice cream or mashed potatos...go "man what stinks? i think it's your icecream...then when they go to sniff it just tap the back of their head...face splatt!!

another one is..and there are only certain times this one works, basically it can only be you and another car sitting beside one another...anyway when you come up to a red light and there is a car sitting next to yours...put your car in reverse and slowly back up...if the person next to you isn't paying close enough attention they will thinks they are drifting forward, and you will see them jam on their brakes....no that's funny!!!

trx400EXtreme
02-14-2007, 09:51 AM
that second one would be funny