PDA

View Full Version : Flattrack/TT/Oval SW PA 2007

5racing
02-14-2007, 05:36 AM
Stony Brook Speedway will be racing Outlaw, Amatuer and Youth quads weekly April thru September in 2007. No need for alot of high dollar mods to be competitive in the amatuer classes, so heres your chance to give it a try. For those of you out of the area make a weekend out of it as we are only 8miles from MT. Ridge trails ( home of Quadfest)

For rules and info checkout www.stonybrookspeedway.com

clarkymckrash
02-22-2007, 11:40 PM
is there going to be a sportsman/money class?

5racing
02-23-2007, 07:09 AM
There will be payback in the Outlaw and Amatuer classes,youth are trophies only. Payback is based on rider turnout, the more riders in a class the more the payout.

LTandRaptorider
03-03-2007, 10:11 PM
I'll be back! :D

Is the TT part of the track done?

5racing
03-04-2007, 05:04 AM
Well as of last sunday we are not racing at stony brook speedway. New management has taken over the track and they dont want us there now. They will not allow us to run on saturdays and said they wont have time for us on fridays any longer.

We will race in 2007, we are currently looking at a few locations to put in a new track and hope to have this all done within the next few months. This track will be run by the riders so we will no longer have the BS we had to deal with before.

I still own the website and there is a write up about what happened there. I hope to see you this year it will just be at a new location.

LTandRaptorider
03-05-2007, 04:01 PM
Well, flockem then... Their loss. Let me know if you need help, you have my e-mail addy. :cool:

LTandRaptorider
04-06-2007, 11:05 PM
Any update?:confused:

5racing
04-07-2007, 09:35 AM
I should have a contract to constuct a new track in the next few days. We will be building a highbanked 1/4mile Oval with a TT course.

The new track will be located within Mountain Ridge Trails Resort ( home of Quadfest ). For those who dont know Mountain Ridge is a 2600+ acre ATV park with close to 100 miles of trails and tracks. Located in Somerset PA.

We hope to be ready to race by the end of may. This new track will be owned & operated by the quad racers, so there will be no more bull---t. We will need alot of rider support so spread the word.

Pappy
04-07-2007, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by 5racing
I should have a contract to constuct a new track in the next few days. We will be building a highbanked 1/4mile Oval with a TT course.

The new track will be located within Mountain Ridge Trails Resort ( home of Quadfest ). For those who dont know Mountain Ridge is a 2600+ acre ATV park with close to 100 miles of trails and tracks. Located in Somerset PA.

We hope to be ready to race by the end of may. This new track will be owned & operated by the quad racers, so there will be no more bull---t. We will need alot of rider support so spread the word.

let me know if i can help in any way....this is close to my house!!!

also, i am sure dan at breezewood proving grounds would love to help promote you new track so you might want to get in touch with him. he hands out trails resort flyers everyday!!!!

LTandRaptorider
04-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Sounds good, please keep us posted. Mountain Ridge has some good riding. Flat track racing would make it even better. :cool:

5racing
04-09-2007, 03:23 PM
The main thing we need right now is to get the word out and intrest up. I had alot of riders planning to join us at stony brook, but with the insurance costs to run a show we will need a good showing to keep afloat. Once we start construction we will probably need some extra hands getting the track ready, fun stuff like picking rocks,cutting grass,moving brush

We will be running Outlaw,Amatuer and Youth quads. Its also a strong possibility we may run an exabition race during Quadfest.

I have been to Breezewood P.G. before ( nice place), i will try to contact them about putting up some flyers.

yfzttracer76
04-10-2007, 03:14 PM
are u closer to ny then stonybrook. Is there a websight i could go to for directions.

5racing
04-11-2007, 06:18 PM
We are only about 8miles from stony brook so it wouldnt be much closer. But the nice thing about Mountain ridge is you could make a weekend out of it, guys can bring the families along for some trailriding after the races.

Mountain ridge trails resort has a website, try a search it should come up. i will post it later.

LTandRaptorider
05-12-2007, 05:35 PM
Any new info on the new track?

LTandRaptorider
05-27-2007, 09:35 PM
Got an e-mail from 5racing that flat track racing will resume at Stonybrook this Friday, June 1st! You must run Duro HF245 tires on the rear. I guess the new owners of the track allow quads back as long as they have these tires on the rear. ;)

Meanwhile, 5racing says work is still continuing on building a track at Mountain Ridge.

5racing
05-28-2007, 07:24 PM
Just a side note the Duro HF245 rears must be the hard compound, they come in 20/11/9 and 18/11/8. The new soft compounds will not be allowed in the amatuer classes. This is to keep costs down,a set of hard compounds will last a couple seasons and they are only about 50-60 dollars.

These will be the same tires we use in the Amatuer classes once we open the new TT/Oval at Mountain Ridge

LTandRaptorider
06-01-2007, 04:07 PM
Just a side note the Duro HF245 rears must be the hard compound, they come in 20/11/9 and 18/11/8. The new soft compounds will not be allowed in the amatuer classes. This is to keep costs down,a set of hard compounds will last a couple seasons and they are only about 50-60 dollars.

These will be the same tires we use in the Amatuer classes once we open the new TT/Oval at Mountain Ridge

OK, listings I've found on the internet only have medium-soft compund! :confused:

This quote taken directly from Duro website...

HF-245
The ultimate ATV racing tire designed for ATV Motocross and TT racing (Dirt Track). Straight-line performance they hook up like a knobby, but in corners they slide like a flat track tire. This tire features stiff sidewalls, deep tread, low profile and medium-soft rubber compound. The compound and tread were designed specifically for flat-track racing. The large tread blocks maximize the contact patch and traction with modern styling.

Even the maker of this tire does not list a hard compound... Please advise.
:cool:

5racing
06-03-2007, 09:01 AM
You found the right ones,my fault for not making that clear. The Duro med-soft are the right ones and they come in 18-11-8 or 20-11-9. Front tires are open you can run whatever you want in the front this year.EX. Hoosier,Duro,Am. Racer ect....

LTandRaptorider
06-03-2007, 10:35 AM
You found the right ones,my fault for not making that clear. The Duro med-soft are the right ones and they come in 18-11-8 or 20-11-9. Front tires are open you can run whatever you want in the front this year.EX. Hoosier,Duro,Am. Racer ect....

Cool, I'll order those this week then. I found the 18's on a site for $43 each. I think it was American Tire Racing, I"ll have to check again.

How did the racing go Friday night? Good turn out?

5racing
06-03-2007, 12:46 PM
Friday was good considering the short notice. We had eleven riders and more that were there watching because the didnt have time to get ready. Next week I expect to have 20+.

McNuggetMan
06-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Glad to hear you guys had a good time, what kind of bikes were out there and how did they finish? How are the Duro's?

We are having our first practice this June 17th and the first race on June 24th, followed by a 6 or 7 race series, continues thru Nov 4th. Spaces it out so people are running down here every weekend. Plus there is a AMA sanctioned event on Sept. 30 - Oct. 1 there which we will run at as well. When is your next event? I may buy some Duro's and make the drive to come race with you guys. Hopefully your guys will come and do the same at ours.

LTandRaptorider
06-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by McNuggetMan
Glad to hear you guys had a good time, what kind of bikes were out there and how did they finish? How are the Duro's?

We are having our first practice this June 17th and the first race on June 24th, followed by a 6 or 7 race series, continues thru Nov 4th. Spaces it out so people are running down here every weekend. Plus there is a AMA sanctioned event on Sept. 30 - Oct. 1 there which we will run at as well. When is your next event? I may buy some Duro's and make the drive to come race with you guys. Hopefully your guys will come and do the same at ours.

Where? :confused:

McNuggetMan
06-04-2007, 04:00 PM
LOL, yea forgot about that part of the racing, Middleford Speedway, located just outside of Seaford, Delaware.

5racing
06-05-2007, 06:32 AM
We had a mixture of bikes, we separate the classes by engine size and suspension mods.

Outlaw A 450cc-open
Outlaw B 400cc

Outlaw quads are pretty much open to anything,these quads are what you would see at an EDT National

Amatuer A 450cc-open
B 400cc
C 350cc-

Amatuer quads can have no suspension mods and duro rear tires only.This class was designed to get more riders into the sport without the cost of building an outlaw bike.The Duro tires are a very hard compound (compared to hoosier and AM.racer)and last forever,this takes the huge cost of tires out of the mix. Alot of riders dont have money to throw away on 100+ dollar tires a couple times a year. By running these tires the riders wont need new tires for a couple of seasons.

Mcnuggetman if your interested i will email you a copy of the rules.

McNuggetMan
06-05-2007, 07:10 AM
Sure email me the rules, I would like to try and attend and see where my bike fits in with your rules. I have 2 bikes an 86 Quadracer 250 and a 92 250/500 hybrid, I'd just race the 250 this year, the hybrid is still being built.

LTandRaptorider
06-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Chris, are they having practice on Sundays again this year? I'd like to get a little time in on the Duro tires before racing... :p

If there is practice, what time? Thanks!

5racing
06-05-2007, 09:08 PM
As of right now we have not been given the okay to practice. The track is getting alot of heat from one local resident about noise.

Also we no longer have to wait all night to get on the track,we race our warmups,heats and features in rotation with the rest of the show.Warmups begin at 7:30

LTandRaptorider
06-06-2007, 03:08 PM
Also we no longer have to wait all night to get on the track,we race our warmups,heats and features in rotation with the rest of the show.Warmups begin at 7:30

Good news! ;)

LTandRaptorider
06-08-2007, 08:46 PM
Well, I got to Greensburg tonight when the skies opened up.... Trees flying across the road... So I thought good chance no race tonight and turned around! :p

5racing
06-10-2007, 05:07 AM
:grr: Rain was the victor friday night.

SuzukiTT
06-10-2007, 10:16 PM
Hopefully This Fri. Ill Be Down To Race. If Not Spectating Again.
Is There An Outlaw C Class?Agin

LTandRaptorider
06-23-2007, 01:42 PM
How did the races go last night?

I will be up to race next friday... ;)

5racing
06-27-2007, 05:15 PM
Classes are Outlaw A, Amatuer A,B,C There are not enough outlaw quads to run extra outlaw classes.

Nice turnout last week we are starting to get our numbers back.Hope to see you guys out in the next few weeks.

LTandRaptorider
07-07-2007, 11:37 AM
Well, I finally made it to race. Think I will hit a practice next Sunday before racing again... :p

jaspurx
07-08-2007, 04:24 PM
Well , I at least got second this week , I need to do some major gearing changes I think. I`m still stuck between the rev limiter in 4th and the bottom of 5th.......

If I can keep itr on 4 wheels and get back into my powerband , while being in my comfort zone . I keep chopping the turns instead of running smooth , I do not know why I keep doing this , except the bicycling I have got going on. Maybe I should drop my preload , what a pain that is.....

I`m planning on being there sunday LT I`m thinking 4pm , give me a call when you are getting loaded up and I will be sure to be there while you are there!

LTandRaptorider
07-08-2007, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by jaspurx
Well , I at least got second this week , I need to do some major gearing changes I think. I`m still stuck between the rev limiter in 4th and the bottom of 5th.......

If I can keep itr on 4 wheels and get back into my powerband , while being in my comfort zone . I keep chopping the turns instead of running smooth , I do not know why I keep doing this , except the bicycling I have got going on. Maybe I should drop my preload , what a pain that is.....

I`m planning on being there sunday LT I`m thinking 4pm , give me a call when you are getting loaded up and I will be sure to be there while you are there!

Sounds good, we'll be there! :cool:

Pappy
07-08-2007, 11:09 PM
someone give me the schedule for the 14th and 15th and a break down of times and what the basic lighting is there.

5racing
07-10-2007, 11:49 AM
Next race is friday 7-13-07 racing begins at 7:30pm, but alot of guys practice sunday afternoons around 1pm

5racing
07-15-2007, 05:33 PM
Friday july 20th we will have a 100.00 to win race for the Amatuer A 450-open class. We are only 8miles west of where Quadsfest is being held so if your out that way come out and check out the racing friday night.

Riders are being given one race on there stock rear tires after that they must run Duro HF245 rears. So if anyone would want to enter you would be legal to run this event with your stock tires.

In adition to the 100.00 to win, Im offering up an aditional 100.00 if any new rider can come in and beat the regulars during the quadfest weekend race.

LTandRaptorider
07-16-2007, 08:37 PM
Cool! I'll be there to help contribute to the winnings! :p

Did you hear anything about the guy riding a Cannondale that got hurt at practice last Sunday? He rolled it hard coming out of the turn into the straight. Looked like at least a dislocated left shoulder...

5racing
07-17-2007, 04:05 PM
Yeah he broke his shoulder and will be out 8-10 weeks,so the rest of the season.

jaspurx
07-22-2007, 09:35 AM
The news update is there is no more practices , I will suppose it is due to the record number of crashes at last sunday`s practice. Even the simplest set-up changes can very adversely change the quads performance. Reccomendation , try out your changes before making too many changes all at once and then testing.

TIP:
If you are going to switch to racing with amber tinted goggles , bear the amber in mind when you see a yellow flag , it could be the white flag!
Thats right , put me in the remedial racer cattegory for friday night..... you can all have a laugh at me.............again , lol

LTandRaptorider
07-25-2007, 08:09 PM
Last Friday night was a great night for racing at Stonybrook! Weather was perfect- cool with clear skies. I guess there has been some bickering with the cart riders, so a small turn-out for them. Which meant things moved along more quickly, and quads ran 20 laps in the main instead of 16.

So I popped an extra Geritol, and let the fun begin! :D

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p73c93f3065f09ef020d7de841d3c4d02/e8690ca2.jpg

I was enjoying the beautiful weather... from the rear!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/pc4862c832337efddfa9a699359f000bb/e8690c62.jpg

When I thought I spotted the new KFX450...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p05a3337def72744972c89ac9ed07fb2b/e8690be1.jpg

But first I had to get around the 450R...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p72c32a2654fbfd3ff904bc9b4f8029d8/e8690ad6.jpg

I thought it looked pretty impressive as I went by...

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p77e7f5a43bf8da9c90d98a0b454ab010/e8690980.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p58f742c47fc60c0a534aba8dfb5a6e65/e8690841.jpg

And I think the Kawi rider was checking me out too!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p4d6360238c0a1ccf275983da59b25ad7/e8690710.jpg

And then I used a little known feature on the LT-R450 that I love. I hit the button for Ludicrous speed! :eek2:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid225/p56618b462d536344625a3ba9a1e80de1/e868fe03.jpg

Great night, lots of fun, I'll be back in 2 weeks! And Jared, leave the amber lense home... Dean said he's gonna show ya how it's done! :eek: :D

DaSandMan
07-26-2007, 05:10 PM
Jared its dean, don't take barts words serously. I said no sutch thing untill now. Jared you better get used to lookin at my a** because thats all you gona see in two weeks.:D :devil:

5racing
07-30-2007, 10:37 AM
Nice pics.

Its finally time to bring the outlaw raptor out this week,not sure how hard Im going to run it this week but atleast its ready to go. We got the engine fired yesterday and sounds real good cant wait to let it sing. Raptor #2 will be ready to go next week,not sure if I will run both or just the outlaw.

5racing
08-04-2007, 06:53 AM
Ltandraptorider are you alright?Please contact me and let me no. Alot went down friday night when the accident happened. I will no longer be racing at stonybrook after an incident on the track.

LTandRaptorider
08-04-2007, 05:09 PM
Ltandraptorider are you alright?Please contact me and let me no. Alot went down friday night when the accident happened. I will no longer be racing at stonybrook after an incident on the track.

I heard about the incident while waiting for the ambulance! I was wondering if quad races would continue there. I guess tensions got a little too high.

I wrecked on the back turn, going into the straight. I was setting up to pass the guy on the YFZ450, when he spun out. I was right on his *****, so I had no where to go. We collided, which threw my quad on the side. We were both moving pretty good at collision, I was still on the gas! So then me and the quad continued sliding, into the cement wall! let me tell ya, it was very un-nerving hearing bones cracking in my back as I slid along the wall. I spent the night at Conemaugh hospital. Final tally is 5 broken bones in my back. L1 through L5 vertebra fractured. And a bunch of other contusions and abrasions. I got released today, I don't like to stay long in hospitals. I have to wear a back brace for probably 8 weeks. They want me to go next week for more x-rays and MRI, they think I may have a compression fracture in the spine also. So I guess my racing is done this year anyway. Found out a week later I also broke ribs 4 thru 7, which are on the back right side.

btw... If the guy on the YFZ comes on here... He was very upset and came back to the pits to apologize many times. Like I said then, don't worry about it. Sometimes these things happen in racing. Glad you are ok.

Chris, your raptor looked and ran great! I don't know what all happened after the accident, but maybe after a cooling off period you've be back? At any rate, after this ding I am now at 13 broken bones from riding... I will do some thinking as to whether it is still worth it to continue. But knowing me and my lack of marbles, maybe I'll be back Sept 28th for the last race, just to see how I feel. :p

And thanks to the track workers! They were great with me, and they too were very shook up. Seems I was the only calm one! :p

Keep up the racing, and please, wear all protective gear! ;) :cool:

LTandR450rider out... for now! :macho

5racing
08-05-2007, 07:35 AM
I really sorry to hear about your injuries. I hope you heal 100% and I see you at a track in the future.

I will not be back,I was banned from the track,under no conditions should anyone with a flag in there hand strike a rider or their machine. I can no longer listen to the whining about the quads at the track and no longer take the bickering. While you were getting attention on the track the mouths were running while a rider was down and that pisses me off. Every rider knows what could happen when the head out onto the track and its our choice to race. I no longer want to hear people saying "thats what you get by haveing the quads hear".

So for the rest of my year Im heading east to play with the AMA D-6 racers, to blanket hill when possible and to smithton hole to check it out.

The track at Mountain Ridge will be a reallity in 2008 ,I spoke with the owners at quadfest and we will be moving forward with the plans real soon. We plan on having the track built before winter so it can settle till spring. We have already talked about it and there will be no concrete barriers around the new track AT ALL.

RIDER11X
08-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by LTandRaptorider
I heard about the incident while waiting for the ambulance! I was wondering if quad races would continue there. I guess tensions got a little too high.

I wrecked on the back turn, going into the straight. I was setting up to pass the guy on the YFZ450, when he spun out. I was right on his *****, so I had no where to go. We collided, which threw my quad on the side. We were both moving pretty good at collision, I was still on the gas! So then me and the quad continued sliding, into the cement wall! let me tell ya, it was very un-nerving hearing bones cracking in my back as I slid along the wall. I spent the night at Conemaugh hospital. Final tally is 5 broken bones in my back. L1 through L5 vertebra fractured. And a bunch of other contusions and abrasions. I got released today, I don't like to stay long in hospitals. I have to wear a back brace for probably 8 weeks. They want me to go next week for more x-rays and MRI, they think I may have a compression fracture in the spine also. So I guess my racing is done this year anyway.

btw... If the guy on the YFZ comes on here... He was very upset and came back to the pits to apologize many times. Like I said then, don't worry about it. Sometimes these things happen in racing. Glad you are ok.

Chris, your raptor looked and ran great! I don't know what all happened after the accident, but maybe after a cooling off period you've be back? At any rate, after this ding I am now at 13 broken bones from riding... I will do some thinking as to whether it is still worth it to continue. But knowing me and my lack of marbles, maybe I'll be back Sept 28th for the last race, just to see how I feel. :p

And thanks to the track workers! They were great with me, and they too were very shook up. Seems I was the only calm one! :p

Keep up the racing, and please, wear all protective gear! ;) :cool:

LTandR450rider out... for now! :macho

And you didn't even call! Crazy Honda and I could have stopped by for a visit, camera in hand of course....:p :devil:

Glad you are alright, considering.......You sure hold up well for a Sr. Citizen.....LOL! You gotta be hurtin', so PLEASE call me if you need anything.:cool:

Jackie
08-14-2007, 10:42 AM
Ok guys, don't let "LTandRaptorider" fool ya. all of his parts are working just fine.:devil: :devil:

jaspurx
10-15-2007, 06:36 PM
To all:
Thanks for coming and showing interest to all ( you know who you are ") you helped to make it a great season !

We had some good times , and a few bad moments as well , but thats racing.
I can`t decide which is better , hanging out in the pitts during , or after the races................. if you are curious about what I mean by that , maybe you should have stuck around...lol

LT and RAPTOR: godspeed on the healing......you are a tough cookie to crumble!

Dean: relax , we`re good like that!..............unless you don`t come back , lol :eek2: but I got the trophy collection going on , lol

The " outlaw R " is coming out next year , and I may throw a 440 kit in t5he 400ex and move up to the "A" class , and throw a 400ex together to play in the " B " class! yeah , 3 classes in 1 night........... I am a glutton 4 racing!
But , I will be eating my wheaties , taking my vitamins , and listening to little Ray talk trash , lol

And I guess I will be making the big pushes for the Mountain Ridge track for now.

I`m also going to hit up some sponsorships for the new track.

5racing
12-09-2007, 10:54 AM
Havent been on here in a while and just wanted to see if your all healed up from your injuries LTraptorider. Will we be seeing you out at Stonybrook next season? I will probably race partime next year, I dont think the wife will put up with another year of weekly racing.

pitviperacing
12-29-2007, 06:36 PM
Hey 5racing, is stonybrook having quads in 08 or will the track at mt.ridge be open???? still planning the youth classes??? wanted to come out this year but never heard anything back once the web site expired:confused:

jaspurx
12-29-2007, 08:34 PM
Yes , we are racing @ Stonybrook Speedway in `08....... I got confirmation from the owner @ the awards banquet this fall. I have his personal assurance that we will be abnle to race there in `08. Unfortunately , we still have the age barrier there for youth classes , but hay , I`ve seen some short and some tall 15 year olds if you understand ( lol).

Yes , we are still planning on buolding a flat track@ MRTR as soon as the contract gets finalized. We aer not going to put all this time and effort into a track without a contract , it`s just good business sense on all the involved parties accounts.

Please forgive my answering for 5racing , Chris has been a bit busy with the family as of late!

But he BETTER have some time for racing in the future , lol:huh

And of course , we hope to see you at the track pitviper!

pitviperacing
12-30-2007, 07:03 AM
Thanks for the replay Jaspurx, I just remembered the chris was one of the main guys involved with it and I completely understand the whole family thing,(LOL)

Glad to hear your still planning a track @ mt. ridge

So I take it you have to be 15 to race at stonybrook,don't think my 7 yr old son could pass for 15, although some days he thinks he is :macho

Could you or chris sent me so info for the 08 races, if you got a phone # or web page to check the rules and race dates out please.

Thanks again Jaspurx,
Brian

jaspurx
12-30-2007, 06:52 PM
I will try to post a copy of the rules , but I know they have not put a schedule together yet , it may be april before we get a schedule. the age restriction is an insurance thing I believe , but our new track will definately have youth classes. hang loose , I knoe we will not be racing before may , but once we get going , it`s every friday night ( holiday exceptions).

LTandRaptorider
02-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Havent been on here in a while and just wanted to see if your all healed up from your injuries LTraptorider. Will we be seeing you out at Stonybrook next season? I will probably race partime next year, I dont think the wife will put up with another year of weekly racing.

Hey Chris. Pretty much healed up. It's wierd... The healing bones are still a lil sore, but the skin in my lower back area is still numb. Kind of matches the area between my ears, I guess! :p I plan on coming back to race... with the LT250R and the 450! :D cya in the spring, and thanks for asking about me.

:cool:

5racing
02-13-2008, 05:49 AM
2008 Outlaw and Amatuer Quad rules are up at www.stonybrookspeedway.net in the Quad forum. Ltraptorider glad to hear your doing better and hope to see you out this year.

5racing
02-14-2008, 06:35 AM
You must register on stony brook speedway forums to be able to see the rule sheets.

jaspurx
02-20-2008, 08:54 PM
I know , I know , I`m signing up tonight.......and I will be running an outlaw quad ( mine is an old `86 250R)this year! Major ot at work for a few months to pay for mods....... I wanna go 370 powervalve! I`m going to get H.T.F.O. hang the f--- on , lol!

Unlike my performance motoramma , I plan to hang on from now on , lol

jaspurx
03-02-2008, 07:54 PM
So am I the only person sick of winter and ready to race? I was out on the practice track tearing it up in at least 6 inches of snow today after a royal tear up session at my house! And I will do it over again tomorrow after work weather permitting of course.

So who all is coming this year? The correct answer should have been all of you , lol

jaspurx
05-13-2008, 06:50 PM
Fiday the 16th is our first race for the season...gates open @ 5 , sign-up @ 6 racing @ 7 PM eastern standard time
LT are you feeling all better now? :huh