PDA

View Full Version : My trail quad w/ mods

450ERRRRRR!
02-13-2007, 11:12 AM
I'm no young whipper snapper, my motorcross days are over and I ride trails and back gravel roads here in Missouri. My latest mods are the Irazs tires and the PRM six-pack rack. What do you think. I panited an igloo cooler gloss black and put on some red stickers and it looks pretty cool!
The engine is all stock execpt the Prodesign intake and K&N filter w/outwears, a 170 main jet with the CRF450 Adjustable needle.
It's got more power than I know what to do with, cant imagne what a HRC kit would do! All I want now is a Quad tech Hump seat then I'll be happy. Any thing else I should put on it?

Flodies400ex
02-13-2007, 12:17 PM
hay nice bike dude and also I would get the hrc kit because I have it on mone and it goes alot quicker than stock and get the rev meter and maybe a new hood for front maybe if you want to

400exrider707
02-13-2007, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by 450ERRRRRR!
I'm no young whipper snapper, my motorcross days are over and I ride trails and back gravel roads here in Missouri. My latest mods are the Irazs tires and the PRM six-pack rack. What do you think. I panited an igloo cooler gloss black and put on some red stickers and it looks pretty cool!
The engine is all stock execpt the Prodesign intake and K&N filter w/outwears, a 170 main jet with the CRF450 Adjustable needle.
It's got more power than I know what to do with, cant imagne what a HRC kit would do! All I want now is a Quad tech Hump seat then I'll be happy. Any thing else I should put on it?

have you done the green wire mod yet?

450ERRRRRR!
02-13-2007, 12:42 PM
Been thinking about it,just dont know if I got the balls to snip the little green burger.:eek2:

nater344
02-13-2007, 01:29 PM
How about a Trail Tech computer? I am also a trail rider and have found that the computers are nice for their maintenance reminders, trip meters, accumulated ride times, average speed, top speed, etc.