PDA

View Full Version : Saw it up close

TRX250X
02-13-2007, 10:00 AM
Had a chance to sit on the Renegade last night while out at the local Ski-doo dealer. Looks like a sweet machine. Definitely would be a fun all purpose quad.

m.h.s.c.#527
02-19-2007, 06:37 AM
did it feel too big and bulky like it looks

PlayHard
02-27-2007, 11:32 AM
I also checked out the Renegade up close. After sitting on it and looking it over I was very impressed. A set of bars and killswitch and this quad is ready to GNCC race.

The CanAm looks like a quality piece and we already know it performs even better than it looks.

I liked the sport style footpegs and plastic styling. The front end is sweet looking and everything seemed beefy to me. I don't know how I feel about the front/rear brake tied together on the left hand but would probably get used to that coming from a sport quad.

cjkranz
03-07-2007, 10:31 AM
I had the opportunity to ride one last week. Talk about power!! It reminds me of a 2-stroke! Stab the gas and the reaction is instant. It also turned/handled better then I expected. It should be a blast. It will be down at the dunes with us in a couple of weeks. It should feel right at home there..:D

Vtr_Racing
03-16-2007, 01:00 AM
Raced one last weekend in Baja. Its definatly a beast with lots of power. This is not your stock Renegade and once I got used to it I had a blast on it.

TWISTED DINLI
08-14-2007, 06:53 AM
i got to see one yesterday and it was huge and felt bulky to me.