PDA

View Full Version : Mini- Storage Question

ST87
02-13-2007, 09:21 AM
i recently put my quad in a mini-storage unit so i wouldnt have to drive home from college every weekend. well i went to check on it yesterday and the temp. was about 68 outside. i opened the door and stepped in and it felt like about 95-100 inside it. my question is when temps outside get up to 100 this summer will it still be safe inside. one of the rules of the place im renting it from was that no oil or gas storage allowed. well i im not storing gas and oil directly but they are in it. should i try to run it out of gas or almost out everytime i put it in there or will it be ok.

nightrider05
02-13-2007, 06:52 PM
You should be ok...the worst thing I could see happening is the gas expanding and overflowing..if anything I would just make sure its not a completely full tank so it wont overflow. I know plenty of people that store their streetbikes in ministorage units without any problems whatsoever..shouldnt be much different with an atv.

clutch22
02-13-2007, 07:08 PM
Sorry to inturupt, but I'm goin off to college next year and was thinken bout renting a min-storage place for my quad... about how much are they to rent?