PDA

View Full Version : '86 ATC 350X for sale in Missouri $1200

Rich-in-MO
02-13-2007, 08:44 AM
Got the bug for a new quad and really need to sell my 1986 ATC350X:
Bike was taken to the frame and built back up in fall 2003. It was built to ride, not show; and it has been ridden.
Work at that time includes:
1. Rear shock rebuilt and swing-arm mounting point was repaired and reinforced by Motorcycle Dr. in Camdenton, MO.
2. Front forks rebuilt with new seals and oil by Skyline Honda. New OEM fork boots.
3. New Honda bearings and seals: front and rear axle, swing-arm pivot.
4. New EBC rear brake pads, new front brake disc rotor.
5. New DID X-ring chain and new Primary Drive sprockets.
6. New Ohtsu OEM tires front and rear. (tires about 75-80% now)
7. New grips, new clutch lever assembly.
8. New clutch and throttle cables.
9. New seat foam and cover from Hi-Flite.
10. Carburetor rebuilt with kit, new Honda air filter.
11. Valves adjusted.
12. Hondaline front fender extender and stabilizer, headlight guard.
13. White Brothers aluminum swing-arm skidplate.
14. DG rear grab bar.

Issues:
1. Rear shock has a little play at upper shock mount but the bushing is discontinued.
2. Rear fender is cracked on right side and has been repaired with aluminum sheet and rivets, left rear corner is broken off. All plastic is original Honda and in good shape other than already mentioned. Gas tank has a few MINOR dings.
3. Valve seals could be replaced: the bike will smoke a little bit if it sits for a long time. The smoke will clear up when the engine warms up.

-The engine runs great. It starts on the second kick when cold with choke and the first kick when hot. Idles smooth. Transmission and clutch work fine. Headlight and taillight work (both Hi/Low). Includes a set of 9 inch gold aluminum rims/tires from a TRX250R. The tires have about 25% tread but the rims are good and could be used for paddles or mud tires.

The handle bars and hand guards shown are not included, comes with stock black handle bars/red Scott grips. Bike is currently located in Pike county, MO (80 miles north of St. Louis) for winter storage. Would need to work out viewing time unless I can get it to my house soon. I won't ship this bike, you must pick up.

$1200

pacer425440
02-13-2007, 12:24 PM
950 and I will take it. Let me know. Thanks, Jason

Rich-in-MO
02-14-2007, 05:14 AM
Thanks for the offer, but I can't go that low.

skeeter
02-15-2007, 05:42 PM
Hey could you send me some pics of this 350x to www.yarberry67@hotmail.com !!! Thanks alot !!!!

skippy
02-19-2007, 08:49 PM
hey whats the lowest you will take for it ill meet you this weekend

sdxp787
02-10-2009, 03:03 PM
Is this still available?

markk
10-02-2010, 04:00 PM
if this trike is still or sale please let me know! i will bring you cash monday morning!