PDA

View Full Version : What to get nxt?

450Rfutureracer
02-12-2007, 07:35 PM
my bday is coming up in march and jus wondering what everyones getting for their bikes. I mostly ride in the woods? All the stuff i have is down below

outlaw450r
02-12-2007, 07:42 PM
Steering Stabilizer

nowukno
02-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Maybe some powermadd handguards.

ShiftFMX
02-12-2007, 07:56 PM
GT Thunder Rebuild :devil:

450Rfutureracer
02-12-2007, 08:00 PM
bout $500 limit i have the handguards jus forgot to put that on the list

nowukno
02-12-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by 450Rfutureracer
bout $500 limit i have the handguards jus forgot to put that on the list

Oh , well if you have a limit as good as that. I agree with outlaw450r , i would get a precision steering stabilizer.

bigz-71
02-12-2007, 08:25 PM
I would go precision, what i have heard it is the best thing. The other thing might be some flexx bars.

DJJ450r
02-13-2007, 09:47 AM
get rid of the bajas and get HiPers if your riding woods, and I'd get rid of them HD fronts, but that's just me:p GT thunder rebuilds and precision steering stabalizer are also good choices.

DirtDevilBT
02-13-2007, 05:38 PM
You guys are crazy!!!!!!!!

500 bucks for a birthday present, damn

Anyway, back to how u are all crazy. Get a shock re-build unless you are waiting for christmas to get LT set up, lol.

Best 500 you could spend, right here, are you reading....???

Shock rebuild for rear w/ linkage
Cam, maybe used sparks or 02CRF, would be great for woods.

Get the rear revalved and save for fronts later.

You could always put some of it in the bank too? Or does no one teach their kids that anymore.

PS> How is that Geeko starter working out?

Sjorge450R
02-13-2007, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
get rid of the bajas and get HiPers if your riding woods, and I'd get rid of them HD fronts, but that's just me:p GT thunder rebuilds and precision steering stabalizer are also good choices.

why you be bashing Bajas....lol. I raced an entire season, never even hurt them once. All XC too. Some nasty sh!^ too.

Sjorge450R
02-13-2007, 07:33 PM
acually heres a pic of them after I used some steel wool on them.

ignore the PS graphics. (cant wait to get htem tho.)

DJJ450r
02-13-2007, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
why you be bashing Bajas....lol. I raced an entire season, never even hurt them once. All XC too. Some nasty sh!^ too. I ran them a full season too, for one they're wider than stock or HiPer 4+1 offsets so you hit trees more often:p and I bent the front ones and there a pain to clean. If he was riding dunes or mx than I wouldn't care but I personally don't like them for woods, JMO tho:D

Sjorge450R
02-13-2007, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by DJJ450r
I ran them a full season too, for one they're wider than stock or HiPer 4+1 offsets so you hit trees more often:p and I bent the front ones and there a pain to clean. If he was riding dunes or mx than I wouldn't care but I personally don't like them for woods, JMO tho:D

yes they are a b!tch to clean. And I like the slightly wider stance. Since i dont have extended A Arms....lol. Keep them until you wreck them then get hipers. I couldnt justify spending almost $600+ for wheels whenI got these forl ike 250....lol. I can buy two sets for the cost of one.

trx400exxracer
02-13-2007, 08:11 PM
If i were you I would look around on the forums and try to find some deals on some used stuff!!!:D

450Rfutureracer
02-13-2007, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by DirtDevilBT
You guys are crazy!!!!!!!!

500 bucks for a birthday present, damn

Anyway, back to how u are all crazy. Get a shock re-build unless you are waiting for christmas to get LT set up, lol.

Best 500 you could spend, right here, are you reading....???

Shock rebuild for rear w/ linkage
Cam, maybe used sparks or 02CRF, would be great for woods.

Get the rear revalved and save for fronts later.

You could always put some of it in the bank too? Or does no one teach their kids that anymore.

PS> How is that Geeko starter working out?

the starter works pretty well, it has saved me a lot of times, but u need a sealed battery to make it work best beacuse the other dies to quick

hendershot106
02-15-2007, 09:49 AM
i would take the starter back off------(learn how to use the hot start!!)- save weight and i also agree to the guy above==work on your rear shock before anything---- it is dangerous stock--- u need a rear gt linkage and revalve---once those stock shocks get hot from aggresive riding they cause wrecks which cause injuries!!!---- my collarbone still hurts. --- ohh and when u take the starter off---- SELL it and use that money to put with your 500 and have enough to get ALL THREE SHOCKS REVALVED by gt thunder===== its a no brainer!!