PDA

View Full Version : Gordons Well Presidents Day

250r4life
02-12-2007, 05:25 PM
who is going to be there? post pics of your rides...

smokey480
02-13-2007, 09:27 PM
Question for Glamis, this is my first time going and heard that you have to have ared or orange flag. I have a pirate flag right now and was wondering if that is ok or not. Please let me know... thanks

smokey480
02-13-2007, 09:31 PM
I'll be at Gordons. 33 ft brown and white motorhome with box trailer. I have a red 400ex and my buddy has a yellow one...

250r4life
02-13-2007, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by smokey480
Question for Glamis, this is my first time going and heard that you have to have ared or orange flag. I have a pirate flag right now and was wondering if that is ok or not. Please let me know... thanks

i know thats the rule but i have never seen it enforced... as long as you have one you should be alright.

250r4life
02-13-2007, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by smokey480

i know thats the rule but i have never seen it enforced... as long as you have one you should be alright.

Glamis400ex
02-19-2007, 07:09 AM
that's funny, I was just explaining this to my wife this past weekend. The rules clearly state a red or orange flag of at least "X" amount of sqaure inches but they don't care one bit....as long as you have something on the end of a pole. Heck, I've even seen a bunch of thong panties zip-tied as a flag, no joke.

But, do be sure it's tall enough. Top of flag must be 8 feet or taller from the ground when mounted on your quad. They will get you on that and quite frankly, I buy a buggy whip because they are usually 18" taller. There's no harm in being seen a little sooner than later. The top of mines close to 10 feet off the ground.

Glamis