PDA

View Full Version : Just sliced sidewall in front MXR6, what should I get now?

bbrad mulvey
02-12-2007, 12:06 PM
Well I just sliced a sidewall on a 60% worn tire. I was wondering if there is a tire that doesnt wear as fast and works maybe better? I am very happpy with the tire just not happy with the fast wear on it. So do the SX tires work better up front than the MXR6? I want to stick with same brand tires on front and rear. I have MXR6 rears and they are wearing awesome!
thanks peeps!

400exrider707
02-12-2007, 12:13 PM
All of the mx oriented ITP tires wear about as fast, I think the SX's wear faster....

What kind of riding are you doing? If your looking for more mx tires check out the kenda line, they are less expensive and last longer.

roundsy
02-12-2007, 01:30 PM
try the razr mxs up front they have almost the same design, but wear so much better!

bbrad mulvey
02-12-2007, 02:35 PM
I wouldnt mind trying the Kenda line up at all! And I REALLY do not like the way the Razors handle. They push really bad in turns and I dont like that at all:( They also to me hok up very poorly compared to a holeshot. Has Kenda released their new compound MX tires yet? So the Kendas wear the best and what about their handling up front how do they do?

Remember I mostly concerned with the fronts;)