PDA

View Full Version : goon gets owned on motocross track. vid

FTR250Rnif
02-12-2007, 08:22 AM
i just found this on youtube. just when you think hes safe he pulls another awesome manuver! lol
http://youtube.com/watch?v=743uXKHvJ2I

:blah:

Bill Fuller
02-12-2007, 08:39 AM
Awsome what a dumb arse. What was he even doing on a track??

ATV Chic
02-12-2007, 08:41 AM
haha he NEVER has control of thing lol thanks for sharing i needed a good laugh:devil: :huh

STEVENJANNA
02-12-2007, 08:47 AM
Well I guess after the first crash he figured he had enough and tried to park the bike into the back of his pickup truck.

ShiftFMX
02-12-2007, 08:54 AM
He looks like a damn rag doll on that thing

:bandit:

02-12-2007, 09:09 AM
That was awesome!

cody anderson
02-12-2007, 09:37 AM
Oh my God! I'm laughing so hard I can't breeth!!:eek2:

king219
02-12-2007, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by cody anderson
Oh my God! I'm laughing so hard I can't breeth!!:eek2:

or spell .haha^

rbgnwa45
02-12-2007, 10:13 AM
Dude that was hilarious! He looks way too stiff, and doesn't look like he knows the clutch very well (look at the rear tire after his crash & kick start). What a noob, lmao! The ending was priceless also, it would have been cool if he landed right in the truck tho.

NacsMXer
02-12-2007, 11:31 AM
It looks like it was his first time riding a bike ever...not comfortable on it at all yet. I agree he shouldn't have been on a track if he can't even operate his own bike in a controlled manner :rolleyes: What a laugh though...lol :D

blholtz
02-12-2007, 12:15 PM
Must be nice to never have had an incedent on the track or gotten yourself in over your head.

You all must realize that it was a BEGINEER class, you have no idea how much time he had on the bike just back yard riding and could have been his first race and had a serious case of the jitters.

But then again the perfection that rears it's head here is astounding.

Give the man the credit for getting out there on giving it a go.

And remember that might have been the first race and everyone improves with time, guess you all forgot that.

cody anderson
02-12-2007, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by king219
or spell .haha^

Whoops! That was suppose to be breathe! My bad...:rolleyes:

ilpadrino113
02-12-2007, 12:53 PM
wow

He had no business being there, hilarious tho.

blholtz
02-12-2007, 12:56 PM
so who has the right to be there in the BEGINEER class?

I guess that would be a mid-level B rider sadbagging to get a five dollar piece of plastic.

416exfreak
02-12-2007, 02:26 PM
OMG...what an idiot...will someone please ***** slap him for me?!?!:p

02-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Hey - at least he's going for it.

He wasn't around anyone when he crashed. No harm, no foul.

STEVENJANNA
02-12-2007, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by blholtz
Must be nice to never have had an incedent on the track or gotten yourself in over your head.

You all must realize that it was a BEGINEER class, you have no idea how much time he had on the bike just back yard riding and could have been his first race and had a serious case of the jitters.

And remember that might have been the first race and everyone improves with time, guess you all forgot that.
You're just upset because someone caught you on film:blah:

CRich[814]
02-12-2007, 02:37 PM
ive tried to watch this like 20 times today. the first time my dsl like shut off at 38 seconds and wont play anymore. and it like only plays to 38 seconds still. i guess ill just have to like watch is tomorrow or something.

katch26
02-12-2007, 02:39 PM
http://www.myquadvideos.com/videos/Crashes/Quad_hits_a_wall_in_indoor_track?PHPSESSID=33bf4d1 5213f104eab8bd4b2a6368595

this ones pretty bad too

derekhonda
02-12-2007, 02:41 PM

Relax, it was funny. I wrecked my first race, bent my handle bars. But i doubt too many people have actually jumped out of the arena on accident.

NacsMXer
02-12-2007, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Relax, it was funny. I wrecked my first race, bent my handle bars. But i doubt too many people have actually jumped out of the arena on accident.

I agree, he needs to chill out. Granted this kid was in the beginner class and it may have been his first race but he was ALL over the place. He couldn't even take a turn properly without almost riding off the track. The way his body was while riding, it looked like he was expecting the bike to ride him around the track...he was bouncing all over the place on that thing. Totally out of control.

Its cool for newcomers to try their hand at a race, but jeez, you should have a certain amount of practice under your belt before you even touch the track. At the very LEAST, you should be able to operate your machine in a controlled manner and its obvious the kid did not have that covered. Just going out and hitting the track like that, he is a hazard to himself, the other racers, and spectators alike. I still think he had no business in that race, that was beyond a case of the jitters :o

02-12-2007, 02:52 PM
Borat on a dirt bike.

blholtz
02-12-2007, 05:17 PM
Here's my point in the whole thing, not one of you has any idea what kind of RIDING experience this guy has, not racing experience.

Now take into account the jitters of the first race, being on a totally different terrain EG: looser sand compared to hard pack fire roads.

The point of my hostillity is simple: not one of you knows one thing about this guy but everyone of you is quick to bash on him for this screw up. Yes I did say screw up, he did in fact do just that.

But you are quick to judge on this little clip.

Perfection must be a great thing for all of you.

derekhonda
02-12-2007, 05:19 PM
Here's my point in the whole thing, not one of you has any idea what kind of RIDING experience this guy has, not racing experience.

Now take into account the jitters of the first race, being on a totally different terrain EG: looser sand compared to hard pack fire roads.

The point of my hostillity is simple: not one of you knows one thing about this guy but everyone of you is quick to bash on him for this screw up. Yes I did say screw up, he did in fact do just that.

Perfection must be a great thing for all of you.

give it up already

rlplive
02-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by katch26
http://www.myquadvideos.com/videos/Crashes/Quad_hits_a_wall_in_indoor_track?PHPSESSID=33bf4d1 5213f104eab8bd4b2a6368595

this ones pretty bad too
Holy dog**** that had to hurt. That just goes to show you how easy it is for **** to go wrong

blholtz
02-12-2007, 05:31 PM

The point of my hostillity is simple: not one of you knows one thing about this guy but everyone of you is quick to bash on him and not know a thing about him.

I guess you all forget the on track screw ups that you have had Letting off or staying on the throttle just little to quick or late andd dealing with the results of it). anyway you know what I mean.

Heck I saw a video clip of Unadilla last year in which James stewart lands on the back of Ricky Carmicheal taking them both done and not one word around here about how Stewart should not be on the track. How about all the races were Sewart raced over his head and crashed not hearing any of you bashing him.

Again I say it, at least he's out there trying.

Oh and remember this guys that screw up like this once in awhile really make all of you heroes look all the better. So bang your chests somemore and and fell that your feces doesn't stink.

MX MaNiAc 06
02-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Originally posted by garandman
Hey - at least he's going for it.

He wasn't around anyone when he crashed. No harm, no foul.

Bullchit! He flew off the track into a car!!! Just barely missing ppl. Its one hell of a foul if u ask me.

blholtz
02-12-2007, 05:39 PM
YEah your right DEREKHONDA, but then again your the exact type of person that I am talking about aren't you MR. AWESOME. A god in your own mind I'm sure.

TWISTED
02-12-2007, 06:25 PM

this ones pretty bad too

Yes it is!!!!! VERY BAD!!!!!!

ZSNOW
02-12-2007, 06:37 PM
this video is pretty kool...man them hill climbs must be a motha to try

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP83tUWzo2s&NR

AbnMP13
02-12-2007, 06:59 PM

this ones pretty bad too

That was awesome!

Scro
02-12-2007, 07:04 PM

this ones pretty bad too

HAHA, that was a buddy of mine at the Cullman indoor arenacross. He was fine, and all it did was bend a tierod!

rlplive
02-12-2007, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Scro
HAHA, that was a buddy of mine at the Cullman indoor arenacross. He was fine, and all it did was bend a tierod!
Hhaha damn, I hope he hasn't given up the fight.

Scro
02-12-2007, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by rlplive
Hhaha damn, I hope he hasn't given up the fight.

Naw, he enjoys riding too much to let something like that scare him away...lol. He's does pretty good in the races to be on an Outlaw of all things :D. It might not sound amazing, but he won the Beginner A class against several 400ex/450r's with suspension and what-not:eek:

hardkoratvmxr
02-12-2007, 07:18 PM
what a complete moron

derekhonda
02-12-2007, 07:52 PM
YEah your right DEREKHONDA, but then again your the exact type of person that I am talking about aren't you MR. AWESOME. A god in your own mind I'm sure.

Oh a personal attack, thats original.

Lets see, born in 1969, so you are quickly approaching 40. I'm assuming married and have kids (or maybe not with your outstanding personality)

So, you would be totally fine with your 13 year old boy out on the track with that maniac right? Especially when he down it the first time and your boy was behind him and laid it down and got hurt because of him? Right...that kid had no reason out on the track. Did he have guts, sure. Was he in control, nah.

not one of you has any idea what kind of RIDING experience this guy has

Umm, judging by the video we probably have a good idea of his riding experience.

Now take into account the jitters of the first race, being on a totally different terrain

Wait, so this was his first race? Thought we "weren't suppose to speculate on the RIDING experience this guy has"

I guess you all forget the on track screw ups that you have had Letting off or staying on the throttle just little to quick or late andd dealing with the results of it

I am sure no one is forgetting about their wrecks, i remember all of mine. But can you honestly say this guy was in control as he ran rampant out on the race track? Every single jump his front end came up 3 feet in the air. It wasn't a one time mistake, its a lack of ability and skill.

Again I say it, at least he's out there trying.
And keeping the hospital in business, too!

nowukno
02-12-2007, 08:03 PM
I agree , i think he needed some more practice (ok alot more) before entering a race and endangering himself and other riders. Im by no means "mr awesome" on the mx track but im working at getting better. But i also know that im not entering a race until i get BETTER.

Cr85rRida
02-12-2007, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by derekhonda
Oh a personal attack, thats original.

Lets see, born in 1969, so you are quickly approaching 40. I'm assuming married and have kids (or maybe not with your outstanding personality)

So, you would be totally fine with your 13 year old boy out on the track with that maniac right? Especially when he down it the first time and your boy was behind him and laid it down and got hurt because of him? Right...that kid had no reason out on the track. Did he have guts, sure. Was he in control, nah.

Umm, judging by the video we probably have a good idea of his riding experience.

Wait, so this was his first race? Thought we "weren't suppose to speculate on the RIDING experience this guy has"

I am sure no one is forgetting about their wrecks, i remember all of mine. But can you honestly say this guy was in control as he ran rampant out on the race track? Every single jump his front end came up 3 feet in the air. It wasn't a one time mistake, its a lack of ability and skill.

And keeping the hospital in business, too!

PWN3D !!!

Quad18star
02-12-2007, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Scro

He's luck that's all that happened . Looks like a good way to break your neck . Someone was looking out for him that day .

blholtz
02-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by nowukno
I agree , i think he needed some more practice (ok alot more) before entering a race and endangering himself and other riders. Im by no means "mr awesome" on the mx track but im working at getting better. But i also know that im not entering a race until i get BETTER.

So who would be the one to determine that you are able or have enough ability to handle your bike on a motocross track.

Let me guess YOU and if you were mistaken then you would be putting everyone around you in danger.

And yes I am almost 40 in a couple of years and yes I am married and do have kids, and I really do have a great personality, just don't like hearing or seeing people bashing others for the lack of ability in their riding.

And yes I would be pissed if my son (or my wife for that matter) were to be hurt on the track, but that is part of (OH GET THIS)
AMATUER racing, we all hope that it won't happen to us but it can.

But you must also remember that you can get hurt on the track by a newbie (like the guy in the video) or the guy who has riden for years.

Just keep on laughing at the guy who screws it on any given day, because on any given day the who screw it might be you and I hope the camera will be rolling so that we can laugh at all you
AWESOME riders.

nowukno
02-12-2007, 09:07 PM
So who would be the one to determine that you are able or have enough ability to handle your bike on a motocross track.

Let me guess YOU and if you were mistaken then you would be putting everyone around you in danger.

And yes I am almost 40 in a couple of years and yes I am married and do have kids, and I really do have a great personality, just don't like hearing or seeing people bashing others for the lack of ability in their riding.

And yes I would be pissed if my son (or my wife for that matter) were to be hurt on the track, but that is part of (OH GET THIS)

But you must also remember that you can get hurt on the track by a newbie (like the guy in the video) or the guy who has riden for years.

Just keep on laughing at the guy who screws it on any given day, because on any given day the who screw it might be you and I hope the camera will be rolling so that we can laugh at all you
AWESOME riders.

Ok , so you mean to tell me if when you ride at a mx track and overshoot jumps and fall off on 1/2 of them and have no idea where you are going that you will enter a race? And yes , anybody can screw up at anytime but as you can see from the video , all he did was screw up. Mistakes are caught on camera all the time but how often do you see someone messing up over & over & over. As far as my riding ability , yes i know how my progress is going but i also have honest opinions from my friends & others @ the track.

mephyst
02-12-2007, 09:41 PM
Oh man that was funny... I wonder how embarassed his dad was filming for that kid... or I wonder if his parents told him "You did great son!!!!" ""You looked good out there!!" "At least you tried!!"

TXATVRIDER
02-13-2007, 06:22 AM
I hate how work won't let you go to this or that site, i'll have to check the video out when i get to the house.

i hate internet filters

02-13-2007, 06:50 AM

this ones pretty bad too

Glad he's OK.

Looked like the flag man knew trouble was coming. :devil:

STEVENJANNA
02-13-2007, 07:12 AM

AWESOME riders.
I've pretty much tried to bite my tongue to your posts because in a way I partially agree, but why are you taking such offense to this? My problem with your take on this video is, when does personal responsibility and common sense come into play? According to the short clip we saw neither where apparently used. I, being a father, would never put my child on a race track of any kind in organized competition until I was sure they had a basic mastery of there equipment (which this individual clearly did not have). Fortunately for this individual no one was hurt but God forbid my daughter was on the other side of that fence and some out of control kid fired his 250lb. dirtbike off track and it struck her or one of your kids or YOU for that matter. How upset would you be then? Why would you wait till after some life altering damage had occured to get mad? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for trying new things but there is a fine line between common sense and stupidity.

02-13-2007, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by STEVENJANNA
I've pretty much tried to bite my tongue to your posts because in a way I partially agree, but why are you taking such offense to this? My problem with your take on this video is, when does personal responsibility and common sense come into play? According to the short clip we saw neither where apparently used. I, being a father, would never put my child on a race track of any kind in organized competition until I was sure they had a basic mastery of there equipment (which this individual clearly did not have). Fortunately for this individual no one was hurt but God forbid my daughter was on the other side of that fence and some out of control kid fired his 250lb. dirtbike off track and it struck her or one of your kids or YOU for that matter. How upset would you be then? Why would you wait till after some life altering damage had occured to get mad? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for trying new things but there is a fine line between common sense and stupidity.

Werd up.

Newbies should be encouraged to participate.

But newbies should also exercise personal responsibility.

blholtz
02-13-2007, 07:59 AM
I did not say that he did not make a bad decision to get on the track.

My point was simply that this guy could have mastered the riding that he did alot of (EG: fire road riding)

What he should have done is try his hand at a MX track on a practice day.

The part of this that I despise is the holy that thou attitude of the bashing going on. Like everyone doing the bashing has never done something stupid and gotten in over their head.
Just no video of any of you for us to laugh at.

Personal responsibility does come into play and no one has any idea about this guy or what he was thinking. But quick to bash anyway.

No I would not put my kid on a track without feeling comfortable with his riding ability, but that would be an assessment that I would make.

THe heck with it all just keep up the bashing and I hope there will end up being video of you when your turn comes to screw up and then remember the bashing you gave will be the bashing you get.

katch26
02-13-2007, 08:29 AM
I thought the beginner class was for people new to racing not new to things with motors there is a big difference

02-13-2007, 08:33 AM
I thought the beginner class was for people new to racing not new to things with motors there is a big difference

Well, those of us with a few laps on our motors need to help out the newbies. We were newbies too once.

BOth crashes were the result of improper throttle control - the first ir got him front wheel high,

The second after he landed he rolled on the throttle and went bonzai.

It can happen.

Hopefully he's leanred his lesson.

jcv400ex
02-13-2007, 09:51 AM
The local tracks around here, that guy would have ran D class. Not allowing him to jump like that. He tried going from running up and down the drive way wide open to the track, and it didn't work out!

There is a difference in going out and trying to race and putting yourself and everyone around you in danger. If that was my kid, I would have smacked him good for trying to ride over his head.

bwamos
02-13-2007, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by garandman
Well, those of us with a few laps on our motors need to help out the newbies. We were newbies too once.

BOth crashes were the result of improper throttle control - the first ir got him front wheel high,

The second after he landed he rolled on the throttle and went bonzai.

It can happen.

Hopefully he's leanred his lesson.

Agree. he may have come off an ATV (thumb throttle) and tried to run a MX Bike (twist). It really looked like he didn't know how to use a twist.

02-13-2007, 11:59 AM
who cares, it was funny...and sad at the same time...i am sure you enver made fun of any of the "woops" you or your friends made...

get over yourself...you preaching to these guys is displaying the same holier than thou attitude that you profess to despise.

02-13-2007, 12:33 PM
The other part that was funny was the dudes in the parking lot scatterring as they see this wild eyed dude trying to load his bike into someone elses pickup....while the race was still going on.

:D

esr250r86
02-13-2007, 01:18 PM
rotflmafao:D

02-13-2007, 01:34 PM
Dudes like Gumby.....crash, bounce up, keep riding....

JJs450r
02-13-2007, 02:36 PM
HAHA wow i almost pee my pants wow haha still crying

CRich[814]
02-13-2007, 02:37 PM
when that guy hits the wall, its great. then the other dude laughs. thats greater.

400EXTRA
02-13-2007, 03:03 PM
WHAT WAS HE THINKING WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A IDIOT OF YOURSELF LIKE THAT

Hon300ex
02-13-2007, 03:26 PM
Everything you guys are sayin goes for this QUAD rider also. He would have been on his *** a long time before this if the 4 wheels weren't holding him up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2C_P1sY63w

blasterandy
02-13-2007, 03:28 PM
Look at how he's jumping those tbtops looks like hes trying to see how high he can do an air wheelie. Looks kinda like a racer let one of his pit crew members ride for him kinda like Talladega nights except the pit member can drive. :D Great video.

NacsMXer
02-13-2007, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Hon300ex
Everything you guys are sayin goes for this QUAD rider also. He would have been on his *** a long time before this if the 4 wheels weren't holding him up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2C_P1sY63w

Uhh.. not really. The guy in that vid had a simple foul up that has happened to many of us, myself included. You come up short, land on the knuckle, get catapulted over the bars by your rear shock and from there you're pretty much out of control. He just happened to lean into the throttle by mistake, the fact that there was a turn right there didn't make it any better either.

vid was already posted earlier in this thread btw

mephyst
02-13-2007, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by NacsMXer
Uhh.. not really. The guy in that vid had a simple foul up that has happened to many of us, myself included. You come up short, land on the knuckle, get catapulted over the bars by your rear shock and from there you're pretty much out of control. He just happened to lean into the throttle by mistake, the fact that there was a turn right there didn't make it any better either.

vid was already posted earlier in this thread btw

Yupppp, I just broke my back doing the same thing in Glamis over Thanksgiving weekend... =\ Went over bars and crunch..... Cracked my chest protector in several places, and broke my visor off my helmet. I'm able to walk now. It's been 3 months this weekend and I am going back to the dunes for the first time for President's day!!!

440racer66
02-13-2007, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by Cr85rRida
PWN3D !!!

i second that motion but i practiced for months before my dad okayed me to race healso wouldnt let me race without a killswitch he said that it wasnt fair to the other racers for me to go kill one of them just because i want to race without any exsperiance and lack of equipment

scruff_mcruff
02-13-2007, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by STEVENJANNA

the thing you need to remember is YOU sign your life away when you enter the gates at a track. so YOU need to make sure you and your daughter are in a safe place. while this kid most likely shouldnt have been out there, its still yourown responsibility to keep yourself safe.

and id like to add that the cars are parked way to close to that track. at a normal track he would have just jumped a berm and hit a hill. some of the tracks i attend have parking about 20 feet off the track, but thats only on straight aways never on the outside of a turn.

allstock
02-14-2007, 06:49 AM
ouch you know that hurt the pride

HondaATC500X
02-14-2007, 09:04 AM
Man, I hope no one ever records anything like that of me. I'd overdose, seriously :D

johnsls
02-14-2007, 11:56 AM
I'm laughing soo hard I have tears in my eyes. Great comments from everyone.
Steve I like yours about parking the bike in his truck.

:) :)

NPelletier
02-14-2007, 12:02 PM
wow,thats pretty bad, but that does look like a stupid berm, o well, im just glad to say im probably better than him:D