PDA

View Full Version : me screwing up my blaster

blasterfreak99
02-12-2007, 12:35 AM
^^if you listen at the end you can hear it cutting out

here (http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1931038691)

CRich[814]
02-12-2007, 02:17 PM
not only do you not deserve a blaster, you dont deserve a life. your a retard.

Tri-valleyracin
02-12-2007, 03:01 PM
if u realy dont know what its is u shouldnt be riding. eather u ran out if gas but the most aparent problem is there water in the intake and u most liky have no more motor after that sence the water looks like sand.

blasterfreak99
02-13-2007, 01:48 PM
first of all i have been through it before and my bro went be for me. and i don't deserve a blaster because i go through mudholes??:confused: i worked for the money to pay for it so shut up. it did not have any water around the airbox when i took off the seat and it is sealed up around the intake and carb. the throttle is hung wide open so i shut it off. there is prolly mud in the throttle. and btw i have been through that exact mudhole before.

Tri-valleyracin
02-13-2007, 06:26 PM
it dosnt matter how many times before. once will kill it. take ur carb off and clean it but if theres sand or mud in it u prolly have a bigger problem. i have noticed blaster hate water. it realy dosnt matter if ur seat is secure, water can and will get it. i have scene it alot. racing mx in the mud has shown me that. Idk how there is no water around the air box sence you are drving threw mud holes.just a little amount of water will make the bike cut out. i have paid for every part on my 2 quads and my one dirt bike and my car is in the middle of being gone threw and every part is paid by me so i know how u feel. were the snorcal is on the blaster sucks because water can get it. take the carb off and clean is realy the only thing u can do.

blasterfreak99
02-13-2007, 09:31 PM
you don't understand. the cutting out was the tors kicking in because the throttle was stuck. i took off the stock snorkel. the only thing that is on my blaster is my stock cylinder(bored .40 over), reed spacer, uni airfilter, pipe, silencer, and jetted. i will just put on all the other parts in my sig when i get my big bore kit in.:D i will take a look at my carb though. thanks

Tri-valleyracin
02-14-2007, 09:49 AM
And like i said before water and sand could have got in your carb and the sand will make the throttle stick. sand also can be in the thumb throttle is self but cheak it all over. if the throttle is sticking its carb and theres nothing realy else that would cause the problem.

u said,"the tors kicking in because the throttle was stuck."

what is TORs. theres is no relvimiter on 2 strokes. the rear parking brake will make it so the quad will not run right any thing over 1/4 throttle.

blasterfreak99
02-14-2007, 10:40 AM
T=throtle
O=over
R=ride
S=system

it cuts out the engine if the throttle sticks. i am not sure how it works though. i know about the parking brake thing and it was not on. i also knew that there was no rev limiter on two strokes. i will check the carb and the throttle. thanks