PDA

View Full Version : My first broken bone. This sucks!! I thought atv

700bRad
02-11-2007, 05:42 PM
Well I went 20 years with no broken bones but all good things have to end. Friday night I was at a party and some fat drunk douche bag keyed my brand new truck. I didnt know it happend untill the next morning when I walked outside and saw it. When I saw the problem I freaked out and nailed my garage door with a big right and broke my hand. This sucks I cant do anything now, I can barely type with this big *** cast on. Its even tough to work a 360 controller lol. And worst of all no riding! I called the suspect Saturday morning and told him I was pretty much going to kill him if I found out it was him and he didnt fess up. After some threatening and a stern orchestra of cussing I got him to admit to it. Hes being a man about it and offered to pay for the damages, but this case is not closed untill I have a check in hand. If I dont get payed straight up he is getting his jaw bent and takin to court , I can punch just as hard with my left hand and am not afraid to break both over this *****. What pisses me off is this guy is a dirt biker, the whole night thats all he talked about, and ended up getting into a fight with one of my buddies. He did it out of pure jealousy. How could somebody go as low as that. Ill key his face.

Pappy
02-11-2007, 05:44 PM
I am surprised he didnt send me a pm asking me to ban you:chinese:

Get better soon hot tempered type dude:cool:

Ralph
02-11-2007, 05:46 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
I am surprised he didnt send me a pm asking me to ban you:chinese:

lmfao

700bRad
02-11-2007, 05:49 PM
Yea punching the garage door was pretty stupid, but if there was anything softer around at the time I would of made a better decision lol

CRich[814]
02-11-2007, 05:50 PM
goosfraba.

that sucks about your truck.

its douche too btw.

700bRad
02-11-2007, 05:55 PM
I should have started singing, "im so pretty, so so pretty...." lol good movie right there. Im watching As Good As It Gets with Jack in it right now. Also a good movie.

czrider263
02-11-2007, 06:06 PM
id invest in a punching bag LOL.

Yeah i just got a truck with a nice paint job if somebody keyed it I would def freak out too, but i don't think i would punch a garage door tho:rolleyes:

02-11-2007, 06:27 PM
i would prob. just key his vehicle back and if he doesnt have a vehicle then get both his parents vehicles

mitch91
02-11-2007, 07:26 PM
I dono, but i dont think hes a dick because he rides dirtbikes, quads or bikes, some can be dicks and some can be cool.

Scott-300ex
02-11-2007, 07:53 PM
Sux for you man, I've punched so much stuff HARD, even concrete and brick walls and I've never broken my hands, LoL, I lost all feeling in my fists, and pretty much everywhere else, LoL, body hardening.

I'll key his face, Hahahaha.

Should have punched his face instead of that door.

And you can do much worse than key his car, stuff that he'll notice and stuff that he won't but will really trash his car, if you guys want to know let me know.

Good luck in court!;)

dunnonuttin
02-11-2007, 08:27 PM
key the plastics on his dirtbike

1fst400
02-11-2007, 08:30 PM
I would have riped the door out of the wall and beat the guy into the ground like a nail.:rolleyes:

KB Motorsports
02-11-2007, 08:45 PM
Punching bag works... lol
At least he's paying for it.. to bad he's not going to pay for your doctor bills.. :eek2:

Aceman
02-11-2007, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by pilfered
i would prob. just key his vehicle back and if he doesnt have a vehicle then get both his parents vehicles

You're an idiot.

nightrider05
02-11-2007, 09:23 PM
Personally I would give him only a few days before I contacted the police..if I even gave him that long. All this guy has to do is start denying everything and you have nothing.

jokester
02-11-2007, 09:31 PM

hmm...I wonder what would happen if he did do that.....umm maybe he would have to wind up paying for the guys parents cars to get fixed.....maybe get a fine for vandalizing private property.... but ya I can see how that would be a good idea.....

stupid people never stop amazing me!!

suzukigirl
02-11-2007, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by CRich[814]
goosfraba.

that sucks about your truck.

lmao:D ...that movie is freakin hilarious

rbgnwa45
02-12-2007, 06:19 AM
That sucks your key got trucked. I broke my thumb on someones face, gotta keep that tucked in! :eek2:

katch26
02-12-2007, 06:29 AM
i feel for you dude I did the same thing but I punched out my windshield.....try explaining that one.

02-12-2007, 07:10 AM
i dont see whats so bad about keying hs cars or truck back? eye for an eye right? then you both can deny it if the cops ever got called...whenever anyone did something to my property i always got even...but i guess its a sign of the times when people wont fight back for themselves, just like the typical kid that gets into a fight at school but then dont want to throw a punch because he dont want to get suspended?:rolleyes: Funny how america seems to be the only country that dont seems to fight back....grow a pair and get him back...just my opinon though

700bRad
02-12-2007, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Honda86
i dont see whats so bad about keying hs cars or truck back? eye for an eye right? then you both can deny it if the cops ever got called...whenever anyone did something to my property i always got even...but i guess its a sign of the times when people wont fight back for themselves, just like the typical kid that gets into a fight at school but then dont want to throw a punch because he dont want to get suspended?:rolleyes: Funny how america seems to be the only country that dont seems to fight back....grow a pair and get him back...just my opinon though

I contacted the guy this morning and he said he will have the money by Friday. So trust me if that money is not in my hand on Friday night I will do what I have to. Might not be as immature as keying his parents or vandalizing something of his to get him back, im talking court, police, and a good old fashion knock out drag out.

Mxjunkie
02-12-2007, 08:00 AM

Ok so you key his truck, who's going to pay to fix your truck? :rolleyes:

When someone key's an entire side of a car and truck your looking at 500-1000 dollars depending on how many marks, how deep they went and what color your vechical is. If you keyed his truck then your going to end up paying that much to fix your own truck he keyed because he's not going to fix your truck after you did the same to his! So whats the point? from what you said you would rather make a immature " grow a pair " approach when it could be solved very simple and be done with it, Your grow a pair way would cost you and him money and have him come back for revenge.. Doesn't seem to smart? :ermm:

coolex
02-12-2007, 01:06 PM

your right ruining property of people that have nothing to do with the problem is a great idea, grow up:ermm:

02-12-2007, 01:56 PM
its not about the money so much to me...its about the fact that he tried to destroy property of mine, i would go out and get him just as bad, if not worse...call the cops, they will say "do you have proof?" and of course you done, you end up paying for your own truck, he denys the whole thing and dont learn anything...or, you could give him a taste of his own medicine and maybe he will learn something.....obviously the best solution would be to ahve him pay for the damages and then some cash in your pocket...but if that ddint happen, i would go out and get revenge...too often now days people wont fight back, especially in the United States

02-12-2007, 01:56 PM
Moral of the story: stupid hurts.

02-12-2007, 01:57 PM
Also, don't take checks from people who key vehicles.

Only accept cash.

02-12-2007, 01:59 PM
.....obviously the best solution would be to ahve him pay for the damages and then some cash in your pocket...but if that ddint happen, i would go out and get revenge...too often now days people wont fight back, especially in the United States

Don't forget - there are these things called guns that the type of people who key vehicles will use to make sure you"ain't dissin' them."

Just be careful man.

02-12-2007, 02:19 PM
goood point!...Get the money in cash...how much is he going to be giving you?

700bRad
02-12-2007, 02:50 PM
He owes me $250. When i talked to him this morning he sounded really sincere and regretable. He knows he did wrong and regrets it. Still this is not going to end untill I have the money in my hand, and yes it will have to be cash. He has notified me that there is no money in his account, and will be selling his personal possesions to pay me off. I have notified him that I must have the money by Friday or im going to take action.

mitch91
02-12-2007, 03:20 PM
Well if you beat him up, what if he smashes your windsheild? Youll have 2 broken hands and cant fight back.

700bRad
02-12-2007, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by mitch91
Well if you beat him up, what if he smashes your windsheild? Youll have 2 broken hands and cant fight back.

Ide still have my legs, elbows, and forehead so im not to worried about it.

Robin Hood
02-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
That sucks your key got trucked. I broke my thumb on someones face, gotta keep that tucked in! :eek2:

Der, I've got lysdexia.

Just playing lol. I'm suprised no one caught that :p

firefighterjosh
02-12-2007, 08:11 PM
Sorry to here about your truck and your hand. How long you out? I remember you wanted to race this year

Quad18star
02-12-2007, 08:26 PM
Damn , you should have asked advice before punching ... I'd have discouraged you from doing it . LOL

I broke my right hand when I was younger after punching the side of an ex-girlfriend's house . I should have known that under the siding there was brick , but alcohol impaired my judgement . The siding sliced my knuckles in many different places and left scars , the brick pushed 2 knuckles halfway up my hand .

Stupid things you do over an ex-girlfriend .... funny thing is , I was a member of her wedding party this past weekend .... her and a good friend of mine got married .

TXATVRIDER
02-13-2007, 06:24 AM
Hahaha i can deal with not typing on the computer but not being able to play on the 360 that sucks...lol

700bRad
02-13-2007, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
Sorry to here about your truck and your hand. How long you out? I remember you wanted to race this year

Only out for 3 weeks thank God lol. And im still planning on racing this year. I want to get a covered toy hauler then ill be ready to go! Hey Josh how about this weather! hahahahaha....

02-13-2007, 04:11 PM
let us know what happens

700bRad
02-13-2007, 04:31 PM
Roger that will do!

firefighterjosh
02-14-2007, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by 700bRad
Only out for 3 weeks thank God lol. And im still planning on racing this year. I want to get a covered toy hauler then ill be ready to go! Hey Josh how about this weather! hahahahaha....

Just glad I have a utility quad:) First race is march 10 I am racing the King quad hopefully it is still snowy out:devil:

allstock
02-14-2007, 06:50 PM
thats $ucks what did you get a boxers fracture? i had one last year except it was on the kids face not on my own garage door