PDA

View Full Version : Jet Moto 90 / 110 / 125

rescue6
02-11-2007, 01:33 PM
Has anyone seen or used a Jetmoto quad yet the look awsome but just want a little more info are they the same quality that the Kazuma's are loved for and the 110 and 125 look widened and more stable they are on theweb and also have some upgradeable parts kits available. Just would like some info. Thanks

JBOYZ
04-25-2007, 12:13 PM
I currently sell Jet Moto's. Have only been carrying this brand for about 3 months. They are awesome! The suspension on the 90 is a little tight but not too bad. The 110 is an awesome little quad & cusotmers have raved on it. The best Jet Moto (my opinion only) is the 150cc. It is the Honda style motor & has plenty of torq! It is in a bigger frame than most, has a removable sub-frame, great suspention, cam-style chain adjuster, and did I mention that it has plenty of torq? This is an awesome little quad! I, myself, ride a Jet Moto 250cc quad. It is a nice quad - I've added Jet Moto's wheel spacers on the rear & their aluminum rims, handlebar & fuel cap. It is geared a bit high in 1st - so looking into a larger rear sprocket... Jet Moto is a gr8 company - don't be scared of them at all...... they are "not" your typical "chinese" quality....

lem dad
07-15-2007, 08:26 AM
We have a friend that has a Jet Moto has had nothing but trouble with it I would think twice before I would get one

Dylan 03
Lem Cayman
07 sponsors Rowlands Motorsports , Balderson Motorsports
Dutro Ford

JBOYZ
07-16-2007, 07:04 AM
To date - I have never had a Jet Moto brought back to my shop for "any" repairs. Only part I have had to order was platic for a rider that crashed a busted his front plastic....

If you are comparing them to a "Lem Cayman" - no - they don't have the "pep" of a Lem.... but I don't sell them as race ready quads - they are for trail riding....

What model does your friend have???

JBOYZ
07-16-2007, 07:07 AM
Rescue6 - as far as the 110 & 125.... I would suggest the 125 over the 110. The 125 has hydraulic disc brakes all the way around w/ steel braided brake lines & 110 has drum in the front w/ hydraulic in the rear. Not much of a price diff. in the 2 - so I would go for the 125....