PDA

View Full Version : a ques. qbout that duner from DW?

450raider
02-10-2007, 02:27 PM
i dont get dirtwheels anymore (because i like honda and they got 3 of my best pics and never put them in) anyway now i just flip through it at the store when i happen to pass by and noticed in the newest one this duner atv with a 450r motor, now can anyone tell me where i might find a clear clutch or starter cover (i forgot which it was) like the one on it and about how much they are?

i think its cool lookin and all but its probably made out of plastic and cost waaayy to much for no more than what it does, so i might stick with a billet one.

thanks for any info or input

hondamano4
02-10-2007, 03:58 PM
here the website were i got mine at http://www.motostrano-store.com/stmpoclco.html

i think this is what u want did i have one and they are cool to see the oil flow i

Eric

450raider
02-10-2007, 04:21 PM
yeah hondaman, thats it how has yours held up so far? and also when you ordered it what crf year did you get to fit it?

hondamano4
02-10-2007, 06:22 PM
yea it crf will fit and mine held good but i crack it by one of the bolts and leaks now but it would of not done it i did have rekluse clutch it because it has a ticker gasket the goes on the cover and i over tigth it and that how i broke it but i am thinking of get another one soon. because if u run honda tranny oil it is red and it look awsome in it.

glad i could help Eric

hondamano4
02-10-2007, 06:23 PM
oh yea u may seacher on the web and find chear then what that website has for just save some money

GringoLoco
02-12-2007, 10:35 PM
Every one I have seen has leaked, even the one sitting in the showroom that has 0 hours on the machine.

DirtDevilBT
02-13-2007, 05:26 PM
C&D has em for $90 and there is another thousand threads about a "clear clutch cover". In fact, there is one right now on the first page. 2-13-07