PDA

View Full Version : banshee problems???

Blue_Streak23
02-10-2007, 02:06 PM
hey, i was wondering if the banshee's had any known problems? If so, then what and what year did the problem occur in? Also, i currently own a rapor 660, and was wondering if i would be happy seelling it for a banshee...? ALso, the most famous...how reliable would a banshee be compared to my raptor..??? Thanx

banchee dave
02-11-2007, 04:09 PM
the latest issue of quad magazine has all the most common problems for the current sport quads. you might want to check it out.

Washburn
02-24-2007, 05:18 AM
A Banshee is as reliable as you make it to be. Proper jetting clean fuel/trans oil keep it clean grease all of the fittings Compression tests now and then. If you routinely do this your Banshee will last forever.When you do need a new top end pistons w/ everything bore and hone run around 200-250. As far as liking it more than a Raptor that is personal prefrence. I ride one cause that 2 stroke twin hit cant be beat. Some People will laugh but I have a serious setup woods racing/GNCC Banshee in the making and I will be able to compete with the worked 400ex and 450rs on it. Ive owned and rode 250rs all of my life and I choose the Banshee.