PDA

View Full Version : Carb ajustment

SandNut777
02-10-2007, 01:29 PM
Hey all i just installed my new Pro Curcuit head pipe and T-4 slip on.and now the carb needs ajustment. I have never messed with the carb so ill need tips to find the rt screws.

hornetgod13
02-10-2007, 04:57 PM
So many threads on this already. Try the "SEARCH" feature. There are some good "How To" on the subject there.

dariusld
02-10-2007, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by hornetgod13
I "vote" for helping out the person that started the thread. I share my personal experiences in hopes that it can save someone some time and or frustration. Some people offer help and others sit on the sidelines and question or second guess those that offer advice.

hornetgod13
02-10-2007, 05:20 PM
Try this link out. It has all you'll need to know. It's what I used to rejet my carb. Good luck.
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=221811&highlight=powerkit

hornetgod13
02-10-2007, 05:25 PM
Hey dariusld.
Are any of your posts helpful? Seems like reading them is just a waste of time. Try helping. It a great feeling to help others out in need. Perhaps you need help yourself.
It's hard to believe you have nearly 500 posts on this website. Are they all as worthless as the last few I've seen from you.
Perhaps you could spend a little less time on here trying to belittle people and a little more time working on your quad. I'm certain it needs it.
You've misquoted me twice now. The first you altered what I wrote and the second you took from an enitirely different thread in reguards to a different matter.
If you have something informative on the subject than let's hear it. If not, leave me alone!