PDA

View Full Version : Whos a Sheetz person?

MX MaNiAc 06
02-10-2007, 01:26 PM
I know there isnt too many states other than PA that has a Sheetz. But anyone who has ever been to one knows it is the greatest place on earth. Gas, food, monster, ciggarettes. What more is there to ask for?!

Just got back with one of their smoothies. I had a coupon for a free one so i thought id try it and its actually pretty damn delicious. I love that place!

CRich[814]
02-10-2007, 01:34 PM
ahh i love sheetz!!! we have two near my house and i always get a meatball sub, cream soda, and fries. my friend lives five minutes walking from one and at like 3AM we always go down, get two buckets of fries and read magazines.

02-10-2007, 01:45 PM
mmmm mto's and breakfast pretzel melts...

spent many a night walking to the sheetz in indian pa at 2 am for something to munch on

Ron89
02-10-2007, 01:46 PM
Just push all the bottons on the touch sceen and see what you get...good fun.

MX MaNiAc 06
02-10-2007, 01:51 PM
When i have riding partys we always stay at my house n walk to sheetz in the middle of the night. Its only a half mile. The one night we got a dozen eggs n egged some kids house on the way home.

c450Razy
02-10-2007, 02:19 PM
some are even starting to serve beer! lol.

I love sheetz

I once meet the owner of sheetz very nice guy.

rollie
02-10-2007, 02:21 PM
i know its a stupid question..but whats a sheetz? lol just a store?

Stevie-D
02-10-2007, 02:27 PM
its a large gas station / convenience store that sells everything from gas to slushies to hoagies to everything else :macho

they definately do kick arse, but i won't run thier gas in my vehicles. i've heard too many people around here complaining of watered down gas:rolleyes:

WhiteYFZ
02-10-2007, 02:35 PM
dont have any around here. seen them when i went up the breezewood tho. mostly just Mobil around here.

naw0029
02-10-2007, 02:49 PM
SHEETZ!!!!!!!!!! I love that place, their fries with the diferent things on them are the best. You can make a meal out of them. There is one about a mile away for the race track i called home untill this year and i think that is going to be one of the things i will miss most.

Ralph
02-10-2007, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by c450Razy
some are even starting to serve beer! lol.

I love sheetz

I once meet the owner of sheetz very nice guy.

Our sheetz in altoona just got its liquor liscense. I must say though i think the subs are better at wawa's

MX MaNiAc 06
02-10-2007, 03:18 PM
I was in a Sheetz in Youngstown that has a "beer cave". They had everything from 6 packs, 24 packs to 1 pounders. I had never been so shocked in my entire life! Im like dad look what they have!!! Hes like well we are in Ohio lol

I did a current event in Civics class about Altoona selling 6 packs n we all think they should sell them at all Sheetz in PA. It would be very convenient.

Ralph
02-10-2007, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
I was in a Sheetz in Youngstown that has a "beer cave". They had everything from 6 packs, 24 packs to 1 pounders. I had never been so shocked in my entire life! Im like dad look what they have!!! Hes like well we are in Ohio lol

I did a current event in Civics class about Altoona selling 6 packs n we all think they should sell them at all Sheetz in PA. It would be very convenient.

Not really. Being that it is a college town, buying in 6 packs isnt very convenient. Distributers is where to go.

krt400ex
02-10-2007, 04:06 PM
the only time i stopped at sheetz was because we were on our way to dorney and i had to take a sheetz....but we didnt buy anything there:blah: :macho

WhiteYFZ
02-10-2007, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by krt400ex
the only time i stopped at sheetz was because we were on our way to dorney and i had to take a sheetz....but we didnt buy anything there:blah: :macho

ahhaha. was the room clean atleast?:p

krt400ex
02-10-2007, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by WhiteYFZ

yes, i was quite happy with the service :D

MX MaNiAc 06
02-10-2007, 04:30 PM

lol yeah Sheetz has clean bathrooms. My buddy always clogs my toilet so everytime he comes over n says he has to go to the bathroom i take him to Sheetz. lmfao

WhiteYFZ
02-10-2007, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by MX MaNiAc 06
lol yeah Sheetz has clean bathrooms. My buddy always clogs my toilet so everytime he comes over n says he has to go to the bathroom i take him to Sheetz. lmfao lol

u go into a bathroom around here and you'f think someone missed the toliot.:chinese: :chinese:

krt400ex
02-10-2007, 04:35 PM
lol

u go into a bathroom around here and you'f think someone missed the toliot.:chinese: :chinese:

around here too....you'd think that they were partyin in a pig pen and then decided to shower in the sink

TheFontMaster
02-10-2007, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
mmmm mto's and breakfast pretzel melts...

spent many a night walking to the sheetz in indian pa at 2 am for something to munch on

Hey, I'm in Blarsvile, if I gt my quad togethr this summer we should go ridin.

I moved down here in September, and whenever I go home I hate not having sheetz back in NY. Those stores got everything!!

TheFontMaster
02-10-2007, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Stevie-D
its a large gas station / convenience store that sells everything from gas to slushies to hoagies to everything else :macho

they definately do kick arse, but i won't run thier gas in my vehicles. i've heard too many people around here complaining of watered down gas:rolleyes:

My friend's diesel gelled up really bad this past week, he had so much ice, and gel in his fuel filter when he took it off. He gets his gas at sheetz. I usually get my gas there too, but I just get 87, and I haven't had any problems with that.

Ralph
02-10-2007, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
My friend's diesel gelled up really bad this past week, he had so much ice, and gel in his fuel filter when he took it off. He gets his gas at sheetz. I usually get my gas there too, but I just get 87, and I haven't had any problems with that.

Is it a brand new F250?

krt400ex
02-12-2007, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Ralph
Is it a brand new F250?

why would you ask that? do you have the same problem with an F250? to me, weather will dictate how badly diesel fuel will gel, rather than the type of truck you have

MX MaNiAc 06
02-12-2007, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by TheFontMaster
Hey, I'm in Blarsvile, if I gt my quad togethr this summer we should go ridin.

I moved down here in September, and whenever I go home I hate not having sheetz back in NY. Those stores got everything!!

I live less than 2 hours away from Blairsville..

02-12-2007, 02:08 PM
we can ride sometime...

the quality of a sheetz is directly related to how long is has been in business and the skill of the mto builder...the people at the indiana sheetz were great at what they do...the franklin shetz is not too bad, but the newer cranberry sheetz is not nearly up to par yet

Ralph
02-12-2007, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by krt400ex
why would you ask that? do you have the same problem with an F250? to me, weather will dictate how badly diesel fuel will gel, rather than the type of truck you have

my friend lives in blairsville across the street from sheetz and drives a brand new f250. Figured it might a been him

TheFontMaster
02-12-2007, 02:17 PM
I find it weird how some of the MTO menues are so different from one sheetz to another. The one on 119, in Black Lick doesn't even have frys, whats up with that.:confused: Sheetz fries rule.

02-12-2007, 02:23 PM
neither of the 2 close to me have fries...i just became addicted to their breakfast pretzel melt sandwiches...there goes my weight

chunky
02-12-2007, 03:14 PM
I also love Sheetz, I live halfway between 2 of them about 30 mintues either way on 209...I personally like the one in Pottsville more than the one in Halifax because I can go right to Dunkin' Donuts from there. Breakfast biscuits with egg sausage bacon and extra cheese are the ticket. Theres nothin better when ur out and are hungry than a "Sheetz Run".

MX MaNiAc 06
02-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by speedyquad
neither of the 2 close to me have fries...i just became addicted to their breakfast pretzel melt sandwiches...there goes my weight

Im more of a Shmonster breakfast sandwich person. Along with a breakfast monster. :cool:

nowukno
02-12-2007, 05:03 PM
I have 2 sheetz within 20 minutes and they have great food and cheap gas. There also open 24/7!

TGW_400ex
02-12-2007, 09:40 PM
Sheetz is the best thing ever!

elite ATV1
02-12-2007, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by nowukno
I have 2 sheetz within 20 minutes and they have great food and cheap gas. There also open 24/7!

same here

byrdman37876
02-12-2007, 10:56 PM
don't have a sheetz here but there is a store called sammy's auto parts. only place i know of where u can buy a pizza, 12 pack of brew and a set of brake pads.:D

54warrior
03-09-2007, 11:26 AM
Hey guys, I love Sheetz too. I hate going out of state on vacation and having to find something like a Sheetz and there just isn't anything.

I do think that one of the job requirements is that you must be a woman, over 40 years of age, 250lb. minimum, have long greasy hair, glasses, and bad teeth!!!

To all you Blairsville/Indiana guys, I just moved away from that area and now am in Lancaster. I actually worked down on Rt.119 when they made it 4 lanes. I saw every yard of concrete that was placed on that roadway. The Sheetz in Blacklick is a dump and the people in that town are pretty creepy. Only the "new" Sheetz' have the French Fries is what my findings have been. That new Sheetz in Homer City is the nicest one I've been to so far. Also, if you want a good sandwich, stop at Sanso's in HC and try it out.

I hear there is some good riding down there at a place called "Tide"? Never been there but some friends have. Supposed to be some big hillclimbs as well as this flat area with a big pool of water you can hydroplane across.

TGW_400ex
03-09-2007, 11:58 AM
There are 4 sheetz in like a 10 mile radius here haha I love it.