PDA

View Full Version : Free Ringtone Creator

CaptainCanuck
02-09-2007, 04:08 PM
Ive been looking for a program that makes free ringtones from songs on my computer. The only ones that I can find charge money for it. Does anyone know of a program that is free (download it) and doesn't charge anything for sending them? I had a while ago but I cant find it or remember the name. Thanks.

Snow
02-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Mobile17.com does it. It takes a while, but its free and they sound great.

Snow
02-09-2007, 04:19 PM
It sends them through a Picture message though...so its not totally free.

Ralph
02-09-2007, 06:46 PM
I have nextel and bought the 14$ data cable and now im set. Free ringtones.

416exfreak
02-09-2007, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Ralph

I also have nextel, does it charge you for having the ringtone montly?...or what....i wanna get a ringtone also, but i dont want monthly charges with it you know...

FourFiftyFour
02-09-2007, 08:03 PM

can u get them on ebay? and what other program would you have to have to cut the mp3s into shorter clips to get ringtones

Ralph
02-10-2007, 12:01 AM
Its actualy pretty complicated. You buy the cable. Then download a series of programs in order to get the driver and such. Then you take ur song convert it to a wave file and you cam do that with a number of programs. Then i use the windows sound recorder to cut them down to what i want. Convert them again to the right type of wav file. then use the phone program to transfer them to the phone.

Kickstarts-suck
02-10-2007, 12:17 AM
i just made two from moble17

Waiting on my brother to get home to help me get more songs onto the site

WhiteYFZ
02-10-2007, 01:21 AM
Its actualy pretty complicated. You buy the cable. Then download a series of programs in order to get the driver and such. Then you take ur song convert it to a wave file and you cam do that with a number of programs. Then i use the windows sound recorder to cut them down to what i want. Convert them again to the right type of wav file. then use the phone program to transfer them to the phone.

i used to do this with that program and stuff. and let me tell you.

IF YOU DO NOT KNOW ABOUT COMPUTERS, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME...

TGW_400ex
02-10-2007, 01:35 AM
myxertones.com