PDA

View Full Version : Bud Shoot Out this Saturday night!

redlineranger
02-08-2007, 08:06 PM
alright you Nascar junkies i know your on here... so who's ready for Saturday night? me being a Dale Jr. fan, of course i think JR's gonna bring home the checkers sat. night. i think its his year, he was strong last year, just had bad luck. kind of like jimmie johnson for the last few years. but im pullin for JR sat. night, and next sunday in the 500.

heres the line up for the Shoot Out, sorry its all put together, got it off Nascar.com..

1 44 Dale Jarrett Toyota Michael Waltrip Racing
2 10 Scott Riggs Dodge Evernham Motorsports
3 60 Boris Said Ford No Fear Racing
4 83 Brian Vickers Toyota Team Red Bull
5 16 Greg Biffle Chevrolet Roush Racing
6 5 Kyle Busch Chevrolet Hendrick Motorsports
7 21 Ken Schrader Ford Wood Brothers
8 48 Jimmie Johnson Chevrolet Hendrick Motorsports
9 12 Ryan Newman Dodge Penske Racing
10 01 Mark Martin Chevrolet Ginn Racing
11 24 Jeff Gordon Chevrolet Hendrick Motorsports
12 31 Jeff Burton Chevrolet Richard Childress Racing
13 38 David Gilliland Ford Robert Yates Racing
14 20 Tony Stewart Chevrolet Joe Gibbs Racing
15 9 Kasey Kahne Dodge Evernham Motorsports
16 37 Bill Elliott Dodge R&J Racing
17 8 Dale Earnhardt Jr. Chevrolet Dale Earnhardt Inc.
18 19 Elliott Sadler Dodge Evernham Motorsports
19 2 Kurt Busch Dodge Penske Racing
20 29 Kevin Harvick Chevrolet Richard Childress Racing
21 11 Denny Hamlin * Chevrolet Joe Gibbs Racing

dunnonuttin
02-08-2007, 08:16 PM
that time again already. well looks like me and dad are gonna be bickering about gordon and jr.

nowukno
02-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Nascar already?! Got to be the shortest off-season in any sport by far.

keller45
02-08-2007, 09:27 PM
As long as no Toyota cars win I''m happy. They gotta learn they can't buy there way into NASCAR or our country for that matter

redlineranger
02-08-2007, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by keller45
As long as no Toyota cars win I''m happy. They gotta learn they can't buy there way into NASCAR or our country for that matter

Lol... oh trust me they can deffinately buy there way in. With Brian France running Nascar now, money talks. just look at what carmichael has planned. by 2011 Ricky Carmichael is expected to be a full time Nextel Cup driver, all because he payed his way into a deal, with no prior stock car experience. hell i wish i had money, cus i'd deffinately try it.

but anyways we'll see if Toyota's engines have the balls, dale jarrett is startin on the pole. me personally, i think its gonna be another dominating Chevy year, like always, and which i deffinately dont mind. American Muscle.

TXATVRIDER
02-08-2007, 11:12 PM
Yeah i never could get into NASCAR....Sorry just not my thing but hell it's another good reason to drink some cold beer.

RaptorRacer45
02-09-2007, 05:26 AM
Nascar 1st than GNCC not long after! Finally the Horribly Cold Winter is seeming a bit warmer....RACING SEASON RETURNS!

JForestZ34
02-09-2007, 03:19 PM
YYEEEEAAAHHHH I can't wait. Got the beer all chillin in the fridge. Gettin off of work around 5pm, comin home and having dinner around 7pm then goin to be drinking watching the race....

James

trx400EXtreme
02-09-2007, 03:28 PM
cant wait for the season! especially kansas. we always camp in the infeild. its a blast.

redlineranger
02-09-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by trx400EXtreme
cant wait for the season! especially kansas. we always camp in the infeild. its a blast.

yea i hear stories from my friends that go, and other people i know that go to just any random race, and they all say that the infield is a a city put up and tore down in 5 days lol.. soo many people stay in the infields. i cant wait for this fall, im moving further up north in alabama, and plan to go to the fall Talladega(if your in the infield there, its pretty much the biggest party under the sun for 5 days), and the fall Atlanta race.

i know im ready for the race tomorrow night though. no points, just a balls to the wall dash for cash.:devil: