PDA

View Full Version : E-Town is back in businness

STEVENJANNA
02-08-2007, 06:43 PM
Old Bridge Township Raceway Park looks like it's back in business for practice again. This seasons schedule looks pretty much just like it did in 2005. The only change is a $60 annual fee for AARA insurance that is mandatory.

JR3
02-09-2007, 04:23 AM
IS THAT 60 EACH PRACTICE OR U JUST PAY ONE 60 dollar fee and then pay 35 for practice. Itsd be good to have e town back so well have somethin besides atco. But if they think im gonna pay 60 dollars for each practice there they are out of their bird.

STEVENJANNA
02-09-2007, 07:02 AM
Originally posted by JR3
IS THAT 60 EACH PRACTICE OR U JUST PAY ONE 60 dollar fee and then pay 35 for practice. Itsd be good to have e town back so well have somethin besides atco. But if they think im gonna pay 60 dollars for each practice there they are out of their bird.
NO NO NO It's an "ANNUAL" fee. You pay 1 time (the first time you go) and you get an AARA membership card. It's $40 to practice, so the first time you go it's $100. For us North Jersey guys it's still cheaper than the gas money over the year to drive to Atco or out to PA. The membership is an insurance designed for amatuer motorsports tracks. The rules are pretty strict as far as protective gear is concerned thought, some of the things that were "recommended" in the past are now mandatory, full riding gear with full chest protector. I really don't care it will save me money in the long run.

yellowzo3
02-09-2007, 10:26 AM
when do they open? im ready to go!

02-09-2007, 12:41 PM
nice but walden isnt that far away from me neither

WhiteZrider
02-09-2007, 12:49 PM
I wish i was goood enough to go:(

yellowzo3
02-09-2007, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by WhiteZrider

im not good at mx and im going...its not about how good you are man...its about getting out there and riding. lots of beginners go there. its a place to ride that you cant get in trouble for riding at. just by watching people you learn what to do and its a cool place to watch other riders and see other quads too. the only way to get better is to practice! thats why im going. i dont do all the jumps and everything but its fun riding and thats why im going.

STEVENJANNA
02-09-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by yellowzo3
when do they open? im ready to go!
According to the schedule right now the first quad practice is March 4.

WhiteYFZ
02-09-2007, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by WhiteZrider

im not the best rider, and i ride there and its fine. basically, YOU have to watch out for the OTHER people, and youll be fine! go, its a good track

QuadRacer041
02-09-2007, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by STEVENJANNA

where did you see that? i talked to PJ 2 days ago and he said he wasnt sure when the first one was going to be.
he also said there will be 3 e town races this year plus the one wpsa! time to dust off the walsh baby!!!!!!

STEVENJANNA
02-09-2007, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by QuadRacer041
where did you see that? i talked to PJ 2 days ago and he said he wasnt sure when the first one was going to be.
he also said there will be 3 e town races this year plus the one wpsa! time to dust off the walsh baby!!!!!!
Sometimes I don't think PJ knows who he is at times J/K. It's posted on the website

www.etownraceway.com

Right on the front page hit "click here for mx practice tracks schedule"

WhiteYFZ
02-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by STEVENJANNA

can you send me a link to where you see this?

WhiteYFZ
02-12-2007, 01:22 PM
forget it, i found it.