PDA

View Full Version : My 4 year old gettin it!!!!

jread14
02-08-2007, 12:35 PM
Here are some pics of my 4 year old Triston having fun on the kids track we have built for our kids. He loves his little 50...

jread14
02-08-2007, 12:37 PM
and another

jread14
02-08-2007, 12:44 PM
and another

jread14
02-08-2007, 12:47 PM
And one more!!!!!!

wvspeedfreak
02-08-2007, 01:13 PM
Little guy is looking good :macho Looks like you have a nice track there.

jread14
02-08-2007, 02:33 PM
Thanks... We are very proud of him. The track has come a long ways. A friend of mine and I got a wild hair up our butt this last weekend and decided to start building. Less than a week later we have a great safe track for them to have fun on. It took a lot of dirt and two tractors working pretty hard for 3 full days to get it built the way we wanted. Now we just need to do some grooming and it will be done.... I like the idea of my son being able to ride and not having to worry about a 450 landing on him. :eek:

etondaddy
02-10-2007, 02:38 AM
Get that boy a AMA card……….NOW… LOL Kyle started racing when he was six and he’s eleven now man I wish we would have started when he was four. We missed two golden years that I can’t get back.

It’s so cool to watch the 50 stock parents running after there kids when the gate drops…….. H*ll now I clean him out on the two card, tap him on the helmet and start heading for the track.

It’s fun for the hole family , we do it together. He’s moving up to a 90 this year and we’re having fun building it together.

That looks like a really nice and safe place to ride……..

Good luck and hope to see him at the track someday.

Last year at High Point Raceway
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/ResizeofPicture005.jpg

The new 90cc
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/Elkas001.jpg

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/Elkas002.jpg

jread14
02-10-2007, 07:55 AM
Thanks.. We are going to start with the local TQRA events in the next couple of weeks and see how he does. Then we may try a couple of national events. He has actually been riding since he was 3 1/2 but I just now released the entire beast. We are pretty excited. I just hope he does not get discouraged because his quad is not as fast as a DRR or APEX, etc... Those Polaris 50's are sloowwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!! HA!!!! I am hoping that this year will get him some more seat time and then if he likes it maybe we will get him a faster production quad. I am sure you will see him around inthe peewee class before long. JR

WhiteYFZ
02-11-2007, 01:53 PM
thats awesome man! tell him to keep it up:D

Shane Mancuso
02-17-2007, 09:49 AM
Hey I would be willing to pay you to let my kids get some seat time on your track ????? Let me know Shane 817-688-5390

jread14
02-17-2007, 06:41 PM
That would be fine with me, but I have to talk to our lawyer first. I need to see what kind of liabilty we have and see how we can get our liablity waived. I think we would just need a signed waiver and then we would be good to go. That is out ultimate goal is to provide a great safe track for kids and then we are in the process of breking ground on a larger track for adults. Should be a ton of fun :D. These will both be open to public for a pay to ride type deal. I will let you know as soon as I know something. Are your kids on quads or bikes. JR

Shane Mancuso
02-18-2007, 02:01 PM
Cool findly a local track for quads !!!!!! My 9 year old daughter rides an 06 raptor 80 ,my 5 year old boy rides an 01 KTM pro jr 50 , so when all the legalitys are worked out let me know ! By the way where is the track ??

jread14
02-18-2007, 07:55 PM
Will do.... I think your kids would love this track. It was built just for them in mind. But it can be riden by larger quads as well. The large track we are building is also going to be set up for quads. It would be fun on a dirtbike as well but the setup will be very friendly.:D I am getting a little old to get too crazy! Talk to you soon. JR

jread14
02-18-2007, 07:57 PM
Oh, the track is in Cottondale. It is a small town between Springtown and Decatur. It is probably an 45mins to an hour from you at the most.

Shane Mancuso
02-19-2007, 08:08 AM
AWESOME!!! Thanks man, so whats gonna be the charge to ride ?
and how often can we come out ?sorry so many questions just really hype about having a track to practice locally!

jread14
02-19-2007, 09:27 AM
It will either be $10 or $15 per bike. Have not decided. We may cut deals if you bring a truck load. We are going to try and have it open most weekends. If we are not gone racing then we will be there. If we are not there then I am sure we can make sure there is someone there to oversee everything. Again, our goal here is to provide a safe forgiving place for our kids to ride and learn on. The second goal is help pay some of the taxes on the land and equipment that will be used. Everyone knows that practice tracks are kinda money pits... You can call me anytime. Jason Read 214-477-1879