exhorsepower
02-08-2007, 05:57 AM
picture of the yz bushing

exhorsepower
02-08-2007, 03:26 PM
i am selling the yz bushing(spacer) for 25.75 shipped

2muchquad
03-17-2007, 10:14 PM
$25.75 for a piece of tubing?wow i figured most people would be smart enough to use a piece of pvc pipe turned down and it would only cost a buck or so.I guess everybody is out to make a buck instead of helping out some atv "do it ourselfers";)

exhorsepower
03-19-2007, 08:04 PM
Well i am sorry uf you are little frustrated with the price but i am sure ss440ex which had made the kits for the swaps would gladly agree with me that this is a great price being that it is stainless steel and all the time in machining this peice so no one has to has to. Ask anyone who has his kits it is top quality metal and workmanship. So the price stays as it is. And for the PVC pipe I know it works but it also breaks alot and you have to keep replacing them due to jumping,stress from cornering, and most of all from vibration. So after 25 times of turning down pvc and replacing them I think I would go with the steel and never worry about it braking, cracking, etc. So I hope you see it from my point of you.

2muchquad
03-19-2007, 10:36 PM
I know dont take it personal,im just messing around.Its just like everything else,nothing is free,especially considering atvs are a "luxury".:D

ss440ex
03-19-2007, 10:47 PM
Ask your local machine shop what thier hourly labor rate is....

Then add the cost of material...

little bit of R&D...

Then shipping on top of that.

Who is going to work for Free!!
:)