PDA

View Full Version : Wheel rings?

drifterx
02-07-2007, 07:54 PM
I saw on ebay, bout 10 months ago or so, there was a guy selling wheel rings for quads. They were like aluminum or something, but they snapped in, and looked like a powercoated reinforcing ring. Anyone see these, or know where i could get some? I havn't seen them on ebay for a while. Thanks!

Rootar
02-08-2007, 05:40 AM
never heard of snao on rings, they were prolly the weld on rings like AC racing has started doing, they basically make your wheel into a reinforced baja type wheel

400exrider707
02-08-2007, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by Rootar
never heard of snao on rings, they were prolly the weld on rings like AC racing has started doing, they basically make your wheel into a reinforced baja type wheel

JL racing has been selling them for years... they add a lot of weight though because they are then welded all the way around.

drifterx
02-08-2007, 01:16 PM
I swear they just snapped in. The guy had a 400ex in the pictures, with stock wheels, and red rings, if i remember right. The said they required no welding, and just snapped in, and sat in the groove of the lip or something. :confused:

JW450R1
02-08-2007, 05:08 PM
Never heard of them snapping in.I've bought them and weilded them in my-self,and also bought the rims already weilded threw omf.best rims i've ever bought.