PDA

View Full Version : How do you lose abelly?

striker1001
02-07-2007, 04:15 PM
As the title says, how can u lose one and lose one fast.

troutman561
02-07-2007, 04:20 PM
Eat right, drink only water/juices, no energy drinks, soda, and, drum roll please, beer..... Then also run a lot and do a lot of cardio workouts, and lots of ab workouts..

NacsMXer
02-07-2007, 04:25 PM
Sorry to bring bad news, but it is a well known fact that you can't spot-reduce fat on your body. You have to exercise enough to burn fat all over your body. Eventually, the belly fat will get burned off with the rest but it will take a while.

To burn fat and lose weight, you need to burn more calories in a day than you are consuming....not an easy task for most people.

Weight training also helps to build muscle and speed up your metabolism letting your body utilize and burn its own fat even faster.

Short answer: Eat healthy, and exercise regularly :D

d3ktrix
02-07-2007, 04:28 PM
^ That man has it right.

Get that heart pumping.

PismoLocal
02-07-2007, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by NacsMXer
Sorry to bring bad news, but it is a well known fact that you can't spot-reduce fat on your body. You have to exercise enough to burn fat all over your body. Eventually, the belly fat will get burned off with the rest but it will take a while.

To burn fat and lose weight, you need to burn more calories in a day than you are consuming....not an easy task for most people.

Weight training also helps to build muscle and speed up your metabolism letting your body utilize and burn its own fat even faster.

X2

Hondaracing819
02-07-2007, 04:35 PM
Me im trying to do the opposite....
im trying to gain weight but the best way to loose weight is just to get out and do somthing.....
Walk, run, ride a bike, lift, go with some friends to play some b-ball....
Just try to be as active as you can
I would also try to do like somekind of workout that doesnt involve weight training (Every hour you are awake do 25 push ups and 25 sit-ups utill you fall asleep, once that gets easy[trust me it wont be] increase the amount of reps) This will increase your strength and help you get in shape
I would also try to speed up your metabolism http://redbook.ivillage.com/health/0,,pc4l,00.html
after a week or so of getting active(with push upas and sit ups)you will see some results

SGA
02-07-2007, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by PismoLocal
X2

NacsMXer said it well, I agree X 3.

02-07-2007, 05:38 PM
drink more beer. you will care less

rmz250
02-07-2007, 05:44 PM
Cardio and do leg workouts/ Your quadriceps are the biggest muscle in your body and burn the most fast throughout your whole body.

JJs450r
02-07-2007, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by pilfered
drink more beer. you will care less

haha

400exrider989
02-07-2007, 05:56 PM
1. a couple shots of Tequila
2. find a mirrior
3. you well be that 200 pound muscle man
4. pose in the mirrior all night

but the more tequila the better you look remember that :devil:

derekhonda
02-07-2007, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by NacsMXer

EXACTLY, and to add....the first place you put fat on (usually belly, legs, or ***) is the last place for it to come off. cheers!

ShiftFMX
02-07-2007, 06:52 PM
I too have been trying to lose weight. I Now drink NOTHING BUT water. I haven't really changed what I eat...but I just shave down the portions. I stopped eating white bread as well. I bought this bread called health nut...and its DAMN GOOD, I have a turkey sandwich every day with that bread almost everyday for lunch. I try to cut out a lot of sugar too!

And for the news you wanted to hear...

In the last 3 weeks, I have lost 10 pounds...and no exercising at all! Once I start to stop losing weight...I will begin doing more cardio workouts. I cant wait for the spring to get here so I can go out and ride my bicycle!

Oh yeah...and If you begin to feel hungry, Take a good couple gulps of water...see if that tides you over, it works for me. I guess like 37% of time your hunger in mistaken for dehydration ...

troutman561
02-07-2007, 07:06 PM
I forgot to add on my post, crack helps a lot too....

02-07-2007, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
I guess like 37% of time your hunger in mistaken for hunger... rofl. i know what u mean but i still laughed my a55 off

WHITE SEAT
02-07-2007, 07:10 PM
rofl. i know what u mean but i still laughed my a55 off lol I laughed at that too:p

derekhonda
02-07-2007, 07:16 PM
make sure you drink your water icy cold. your body has to basically turn on some internals to heat it up, thus making your body work just that little bit harder. it helps...just trust me...plus tastes better

ShiftFMX
02-07-2007, 07:53 PM
rofl. i know what u mean but i still laughed my a55 off

haha....oops, I fixed it