PDA

View Full Version : Triumph Motorsports Dual Stick Stabilizer

dg26
02-06-2007, 08:26 PM
Does anyone own / used one? How do they perform compared to a single or puck style stabilizer? How long do they last compared to the other styles?

itismejoshy
02-06-2007, 09:42 PM
hmmm....would also like to know, i am trying to replace my stick style denton but don't know if i should just choke on the extra 300+ for a elka, GPR. or WER. ever one says "ya i love mine" but has any one rode both styles?? and has felt the difference??

1fst400
02-07-2007, 08:46 PM
from what i understand is the disadvantage to a stick style is that the farther from center you turn, the less dampening power you will have. When you have 2 stabilizers it just improves the angles or somthing and works better.

The puck styles are full range adjustible.

400exrider707
02-08-2007, 06:16 AM
Originally posted by 1fst400
from what i understand is the disadvantage to a stick style is that the farther from center you turn, the less dampening power you will have. When you have 2 stabilizers it just improves the angles or somthing and works better.

The puck styles are full range adjustible.

Yeah but I think it depends on how you mount your stabilizer... it would have less effect one way, and more the other.

Plus with the dual ones, you will have less wear and they will last longer because you can turn them down and still have the same effect because your now using two instead of one.