PDA

View Full Version : Failure to Use Care in Starting

Zeppelin03
02-06-2007, 06:20 PM
Well..this week so far has been just great.. Monday morning came out to my car in the parking lot with both drivers side tires flatter than a board. Found the knife marks, they'd been slashed. So i didnt go to school because I'd already mixed the bus. Got my car on stands and called up a friend who got me tires at cost. All they had that fit my car were some snows so i took those...110 dollars..So i have no money for the week as of yesterday. Then on my way home from work tonight i get pulled over for " Failure to use care when Starting". What happened was i pulled out and I'm not used to how they handle because they are narrower than my old tires which never realy broke loose they just went. But anyhow, where I stopped was either sand or snow because my town does horrible at plowing so my tires spun and when the caught dry pavement they chirped a few times and then i took off. I got to the lights, turned left and went on then i saw a cop blow around they guy behind me and got right on my *** so i pulled over.. Its only a 20 dollar fine so im not complaining about that, I just hope it doesn't effect my insurance.

They say bad luck comes in 3's so i don't want to know what in store for tomorrow.

Rip_Tear
02-06-2007, 07:15 PM
Wow that sucks! Atleast you knew someone who could get you tires, and the fine wasn't too bad. Maybe it's just your week, next week will be better. :)

CRich[814]
02-06-2007, 07:18 PM
supposably around here if you send in $10 more than the ticket is, they send you a check back and as long as you dont cash it, they dont take anything off your lisence. idk if it works though. i heard my friends brothers done it a few times. im in PA by the way.

Robin Hood
02-06-2007, 07:19 PM
That sucks man, hope things shapen up. :ermm:

1fst400
02-06-2007, 07:24 PM
around me it its called misuse of horsepower.

Zeppelin03
02-06-2007, 07:31 PM
haha. I drive a 88 Cavalier z24..theres no h/p to misuse

crazedape
02-06-2007, 09:37 PM
I got a ticket for "display of horsepower". They said it encompases racing, exhibition of speed, wreckless driving, and laying drag. They are just making up new stuff constantly around here.

Sjorge450R
02-07-2007, 07:34 AM
maybe you did get your three bad luck things. 2 front tires and 1 ticket...lol.

02-07-2007, 08:01 AM
Did you cite the cop for failure to use napkins while eating his donut?

:devil: