PDA

View Full Version : Huevos 5

knighttime
10-22-2001, 12:43 PM
Well VWVR6 and myself went to the Rock for America Benefit for the Disaster relief fund. There were 9 cool bands. We rode our quads to it. Well u can guess that after a few beverages we decided to take a ride. We went on some cool and hilly trails and then went to this dudes house who just bought a Banshee. He said he wanted to ride, but his wife was making him eat dinner. So we went back to the bar and he met us there later. This other dude who has a Grizzly wanted to ride also. So we ride to his house (it's dark now) and then hit the woods for a wild PA ride. We hit mud, tall hills, huge ruts, etc. VWVR6 and I then decided to go back to the bar for some beer. Well to make a long and pointless story short, I didnt get home till really late and called off work today, and now am heading back the trail to the bar to look for a bag that I strapped to the grab bar that fell off on the way home.

:cool:

JabberJaw
10-22-2001, 01:13 PM
You should have tied that bag on a little tighter.....you wouldn't have had to spend the night alone! :-)

Nausty
10-22-2001, 04:16 PM
? what does that have to do with huevos? Oh btw at spanish class today I found out that huevo means egg. and I know grandes means big is spanish so the title for the 1st vid is egg big? anyone else figure that out?

trueblue450
10-22-2001, 04:21 PM
Uhh I thought it was BIG BALLS...... Huevo is balls I believe.. but I may be wrong... I guess they like the title big eggs instead of big balls..

Who would of thought it :blah

10-22-2001, 04:24 PM
spanish is weird

huvoes means eggs (if u say it in a good way)
grandes means big.

huvoes grandas means -big balls (if you say it purposly like that)

weird ........

Chef
10-22-2001, 06:01 PM
If you say huevos with the sss sound on the end, it means balls
if you say huevos like huevoz it means egg

knighttime
10-22-2001, 11:08 PM
All I can say is that what VWVR6 and I did on Sunday was Big Ballz, lol. And Nausty, I'm not sayin me and Eric did some crazy big air jumpin, (crazy trail ridin', yeah we did that) but there was cool music and cool quads and good riding and kinda as a joke I said to Eric that if we had a camera we could make Huevos 5. I never found that bag. I think some big buck is gonna be wearing some Nike sunglasses and a flannel shirt, lol.

P.S. The dude on a grizzly went up a 100 foot hill (at least) that was almost vertical, in REVERSE. :huh

MOFO
10-23-2001, 05:45 AM
Yep, that was good time. Like I said, once winter is in full swing, that will be going on just about every weekend. I have to remind myself to post about that damn clutch cable...(mental note) ;)

Eric

10-24-2001, 09:08 AM
Knighttime at first I didn't know what type of bag you had,,,I figured you would have put it in your pocket,,,must have been a big stash.....LOL...:D

MOFO
10-24-2001, 11:41 AM
LOL, we would still be out there looking Rico...

BTW, my NAC light covers where in that bag too....maybe this weekend (sunday, so we wont get shot by the hunters) we'll go look for it....

Eric

knighttime
10-24-2001, 12:52 PM
That sux your light covers were in that bag. I'm really not sure exactly what was in that bag by that time in the evening. I'm glad I had the real valuable stuff in my pocket. I'm up for lookin on Sunday.

And ... Rico, what exactly is this gun rack for your 400ex?

btw exriders:

I gotta feeling, Pittsburgh's goin' to the Super Bowl!:cool:

10-24-2001, 01:01 PM
I'll send in pics after this weekend,,,you guys will like it,,,,Ya see,,my fohundred is also my deerhuntin quad too. Yeah imagine that,,,but I mount a gun rack on my handy bars ta put my muzzleloader,,kinda funny lookin seein this full race quad with a gun across the bars.....I tried racin with it on there but the track made me take it off,,,,J/K..:D

MOFO
10-24-2001, 01:11 PM
LOL, ok....I am running out to my truck to get the photos of my 400EX pulling a buck (my dads) out of the woods last year....time to fire up the scanner....

Eric

10-24-2001, 01:19 PM
Yeah I pulled out a small doe last year,,,maybe 60 pounds,,,I was doin wheelies in like 3rd gear with this little fart behind me,,,it was great,,my dad got a good laugh out of it..

knighttime
10-24-2001, 01:22 PM
Yeah Eric post that pic of you hauling that dead buck with your 400.

MOFO
10-24-2001, 01:40 PM
Ok, this isnt an action photo...didnt have camera in the woods while hunting...LOL. My dad is wrapping up the small nylon rope that we used to pull the buck out. LOL yea, talk about popping wheelies....

10-24-2001, 02:06 PM
That's a nice deer,,,yeah I bet you was poppin wheelies if you was pullin it out by the grab bar,,,hopefully I'll see one like that this weekend...

MOFO
10-24-2001, 02:25 PM
yep, that is the nicest one that we've seen around my parents house. It was a 10 pt but one of the points broke off....

FYI for ya...Knighttime told me at the bar one night..next time you pull a deer out...tie the rope to the front bumper and let it run under the quad to the deer...this way all the pressure is just going to pull the front down a little bit.

Who says you cant use "these here sport type quads" for hunting??? LOL :devil

Eric

10-24-2001, 02:27 PM
Yeah actually I think I told him about doin that a while back,,,I normally let my dad or uncle use there 4x4 quads to hall out the deer,,but since mine was so small I went ahead and hooked her up..

Tommy 17
10-24-2001, 05:26 PM
rico shot bambi omg. haha i shot many of deer in my life the only thing that sucks is here in pa u can't use a quad on game lands and thats where i hunt so guess what its the old dragging way by hand. what i would do to take my 400 in there. thats a nice size buck. my friend shot a pinto 5 point the other day for u guys that don't know what that is its a white deer wit brown patches not all white but mostly white.

Warrioreater400ex
10-24-2001, 10:01 PM
anybody ever seen an albino deer???? FREAAAAAAKKKKKKY as heck!!! all white... blue eyes..... looks like some kinda ghost deer are something.... haha but it was cool lookin...... :eek:

MOFO
10-25-2001, 06:14 AM
Yep, I've seen an albino (sp?) deer. I was around 12-13 years old riding with my buddy in the woods...we both look over in the woods at the same time and notice something that looks like a horse. We both slow down and stop because there was a horse farm near by and thought it got loose. Well, as we looked closer we could see a nice rack on it....our jaws dropped and it took off. I'll never forget that...

Eric

knighttime
10-29-2001, 09:19 AM
Well I cant believe it but this cool chick (wife of the dude who has a grizzly) who rides with us found the blue bag I was looking for. She stopped by my house on Saturday morning and dropped it off. She found it beside the road I crossed that night in a field. The sunglasses weren't even scratched. VWVR6's headlight covers have still not been recovered yet.

MOFO
10-29-2001, 01:22 PM
My light covers have been found! Jody and Kevin drove past there again, later that day and walked around for my light covers...they found them! I cant believe they did that...we owe them a few beers! :)

Eric

knighttime
10-29-2001, 01:31 PM
YES WE DO!

10-29-2001, 01:33 PM
and don't forget about Rico,,,I like beer too,,,,and I'm glad you guys found your stuff. I was gettin ready ta load up and drive up there to give you guys a hand..guess I can unpack everything...:(

MOFO
10-29-2001, 01:35 PM
LOL, ok...I guess its the thought that counts. What kind of beer do you drink and where should we ship it? :)

Eric

10-29-2001, 01:49 PM
Keystone and budwieser,,,,,but my favorite is guiness..but it costs too much:D

11-21-2001, 08:13 PM
well i'm the one who told themn where too look..lol...and um.. they said you'd buy me some beer..... you can e-mail me for my adress ..lol.. i'll drink anything but buch light...yuck....nah just kiddin i don't really know these people but i'm from pa and will drink beer if you want to meet and ride sometime...i get my liscence in january..... *honest officer i'm 21 i grabbed my brothers wallet*...lol..we should meet up and ride sometime.. ohh and thats good that you found your bag... i lost one that was worth some serious $$ before.. i wasn't happy