PDA

View Full Version : science project

underpowered
02-05-2007, 09:39 AM
i am takin sci 110 in college. it is jsut an introductory science class. well we have to do a science project. it has to be reserach based.

and example is like measuring peoples heads adn then giving them a simple iq test to see if there is any relationship between head size adn inteligence.

it has to be that style of project, sort of cause and effect or a relationship thing. i have no idea on what to do. i have to stuff i want to do but no means to test them. any ideas would be great. i have tohave aproposal tomorrow but then will have 3 weeks to actually preform teh project. just some suggestion on what to do, anything. i would like todo something cool, out of the ordinary that no one else in the class is gonna do but i don't know where to even start. thanks in advance.

FourFiftyFour
02-05-2007, 10:32 AM
when I did science projects I would research like tornadoes or hurricanes (anything to do with weather) normally..there is usually a lot of research to be done in that area, and a lot of interesting info...I also once made a maze for a Chinchilla and did tests to see if he would learn it...however, he decided to start chillin in the maze longer and longer after about a week of the project...lol

underpowered
02-05-2007, 10:40 AM
well it has to be hands on research, not just internet research. it has to be similar to the example i posted. that is one she gave us or antoher one was in teh book testin rogain. the number of hair on a head of men that used it vs. those that did not. we have to compare two things really, kinda hard to expalin what exactly we have to do.

400exstud
02-05-2007, 12:31 PM
shoe size vs **** size:confused:

bwamos
02-05-2007, 12:52 PM
The direct proportion of the size of a mans wallet when in comparison the the differentiation of the level of attractivness between him and his girlfriend.
;)

You could double it up as a psycology project to boot.. lol.

Dan229
02-05-2007, 01:05 PM
Here ya go. http://www.mikescomputerinfo.com/inteltest.htm

Have the people on here do that little test and post their age and the size of their head. See if there is a relationship between age, score, and head size...

Or make up something like that and hand it out...same thing basically.