Grossman: SOUNDS GREAT.
Imagination: Lob it?
Grossman: SOUNDS BETTER.

wilkin250r
02-04-2007, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by honda4life72
i thought the bears had it until the 2nd half it all fell apart:mad:

How do you figure?

The Bears scored on two big plays right away, two MIRACLE plays. The returned kickoff, and the long run. Granted, it took talent to make these plays happen, but the fact remains that they were still miracles. Beyond those plays, the Bears didn't have squat.

You can't rely on miracles to win a game. The Colts controlled the ball, they marched it down the field, they got the first downs. They scored on grit and determination, not miracles.

Fact is, the Bears were up to start, but the Colts controlled the ball the entire game. The Bears never had a chance.

honduh440
02-04-2007, 08:13 PM
10 of the bears 13 wins come vs the worst teams in the league and a bunch of em were the same team twice..... bears have a good D but have a looooong way from being champions top 5 teams in the AFC could of beat the bears

firefighterjosh
02-05-2007, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
How do you figure?

The Bears scored on two big plays right away, two MIRACLE plays. The returned kickoff, and the long run. Granted, it took talent to make these plays happen, but the fact remains that they were still miracles. Beyond those plays, the Bears didn't have squat.

You can't rely on miracles to win a game. The Colts controlled the ball, they marched it down the field, they got the first downs. They scored on grit and determination, not miracles.

Fact is, the Bears were up to start, but the Colts controlled the ball the entire game. The Bears never had a chance.

The bears "D" Played great but when they have to play for 45 mins of a 60 min game they tend to get tired. I think they held them good for how long they had to be on the field.

Blue250X
02-05-2007, 05:51 AM
It's sad when the AFC championship was a better game than the superbowl.

honda4life72
02-05-2007, 05:18 PM
hers how it goes

grossman- hey look a bird:eek2:

reciver- i'm over here!:mad:

grossman- hey look he is covered by 5 people , let me throw it to him:macho

jokester
02-05-2007, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by honda4life72
hers how it goes

grossman- hey look a bird:eek2:

reciver- i'm over here!:mad:

grossman- hey look he is covered by 5 people , let me throw it to him:macho

LMFAO!! isn't that the truth:grr:

wilkin250r
02-07-2007, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by firefighterjosh
The bears "D" Played great but when they have to play for 45 mins of a 60 min game they tend to get tired. I think they held them good for how long they had to be on the field.

:huh

You're not making any sense. If the Bear's defense played "great", then they wouldn't have been on the field for 45 minutes. They would have stopped the Colts from getting 1st downs, they would have forced the punts, and their offense would have taken the field. The fact that they WERE on the field so long means they weren't doing great.

That's like saying "I was going really fast, I don't know why I was in last place". Obviously you weren't going fast.

02-07-2007, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by honduh440
10 of the bears 13 wins come vs the worst teams in the league and a bunch of em were the same team twice..... bears have a good D but have a looooong way from being champions top 5 teams in the AFC could of beat the bears

The Colts beat the Pats in the playoffs.

The Pats beat the Bears in the regular season.

firefighterjosh
02-07-2007, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by wilkin250r
:huh

You're not making any sense. If the Bear's defense played "great", then they wouldn't have been on the field for 45 minutes. They would have stopped the Colts from getting 1st downs, they would have forced the punts, and their offense would have taken the field. The fact that they WERE on the field so long means they weren't doing great.

That's like saying "I was going really fast, I don't know why I was in last place". Obviously you weren't going fast.

I guess I worded it wrong.

Bear D takes field Interception.
Bears Off takes field 3 and out
Bears D on field again stop colts
Bears Off takes field 3 and out

What I am trying to say is the bears D held them alot maybe gave up a couple big plays but the Bears Off kept going 3 and out every time they got the ball. Or fumbled it. Eventually the bears D fell apart after they had to be on the field so long. Ya I understand what you are saying but its still impressive the bears D kept it suck a close game even though the bears Off was going 3 and out almost ever time they got the ball.

Rrider4life8
02-07-2007, 06:47 PM
muhhamad made that offense shine when he got the ball. just like he did in carolina