PDA

View Full Version : anyone use an aaen pipe?

honda380
02-04-2007, 04:47 PM
just bought one off some guy and found out its a real long and slender pipe, for top end. anyone ever use one of these? i dont think it will work for my needs, i like low-mid pipes. so if anyone wants one, i have one for sale or trade.

C-LEIGH RACING
02-04-2007, 06:06 PM
Short fat pipes are for top end, long ones are for bottom end midrange.
Neil

honda380
02-04-2007, 06:37 PM
hmmm, ive been wrong this whole time then! thanks for the correction! you learn something new everyday. Corey

C-LEIGH RACING
02-05-2007, 09:52 AM
No problem, glad to help.
Neil

machwon
02-05-2007, 03:52 PM
I've used them in the past and they run very good. I'm surprised you didn't desribe it differently as they are very old school looking. Nothing like todays pipes made of stamped steel. The pipe bends look like zig-zag as they're hand bent and welded. Don't let the looks fool you though, it will run strong.

honda380
02-05-2007, 07:27 PM
there is definatly no question of craftsmanship, it looks to be unmatched, there was some major time put into the pipe and it looks really good and would outlast the machine its on. i will have to try it and see, i was planing on trying it but its like -5 degrees out and my bike wont run even if i was crazy enough to try. thanks for the replys! Corey

C-LEIGH RACING
02-06-2007, 09:38 AM
- 5 degrees out, man that just getting to be good swimming weather, :p :p .
I dont put shoes on to go outside till after 32*, it aggervating below that cause stuff sticks to the bottom of your feet & then you got to scrub it off before you can come back in the house & + the wife will be fussing bout gitting her floors dirty, best to just drag them ol shoes out rather than listen to her.
:D Neil