PDA

View Full Version : blingstar ultra lite or ims intimidator??

division4thor
02-04-2007, 04:23 PM
hey whats up i cant decide between the blingstar ultra lite front bumper in gloss black, or the ims intimidator front bumper. i really like the ims but i here the powder coating is really bad on it. also i have all bling star stuff so i dont no if i want to keep with blingstar or go with ims. if anyone has a pic of the ultra lite on a 450r could i see a pic. thanks

81 clark racing
02-06-2007, 04:32 PM
i had my ims intimadator black bumper for 3 weeks maybe. i was doing a wheelie down my drive way and i put it down in sec gear hit the brakes and slid on my snow covered drive way into my two place snowmobiel trailer and absoultely destroyed my 130 dollar bumper. also from the hit and how bad it bent none of the paint chiped off however my buddie who races his black bumper after a year of racing looks polished now lol

baldwinmx450r
02-06-2007, 04:55 PM
blingstar all the way email rossdantonio@hotmail.com for pics. I ran it as a prototype all last year on my 450r and it held up great, plus IT'S SOO LIGHT!!!

-Ross

division4thor
02-06-2007, 09:15 PM
that sucks about your ims bumper...im going to be racing so thats why i went with the blingstar bumper, a lot of people said the pc chips off real easy. i ended up geting one from k and k racing bc there the only company that had them in stock and i just had them powder coat it for me. every company i called they said they are all back orderd intill march 5 and thats like every quad parts store i can find.

Tater049
02-27-2007, 03:33 PM
keep it all blingstar, it would look so hot. One ims bumper with all blingstar prudocts, imo would look not as good as all blingstar. Plus, i heard that some of IMS's stuff is no good, but not all of it.

BigFish
02-27-2007, 06:44 PM
I like the blingstar, super light and very well built ;)