PDA

View Full Version : what should i doo????

ZSNOW
02-04-2007, 10:41 AM
ok there's this kid at school who keeps giving $hit.making fun of me and crap all the time and hes pushing me over the edge!what should i do?

02-04-2007, 10:47 AM
do the most mature thing u can...knock him out

Wills 77

FreekShow
02-04-2007, 11:00 AM
Don't kick his ***, its not worth being suspended for.

Beat his *** off of school grounds.

bansheerider4
02-04-2007, 11:34 AM
just laugh at him if he says anything to you put if he touches you hit him in the jaw..that should shut him up

HB416EX
02-04-2007, 12:10 PM
Buy a trench coat and a shotgun.

416exfreak
02-04-2007, 12:14 PM
Beat his ***. When he talks crap about you just walk up to him all calm and put a good one right in between his eyes. The proceed to beat seven shades of **** outa him!:p

But not at school...:D

HB416EX
02-04-2007, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Beat his ***. When he talks crap about you just walk up to him all calm and put a good one right in between his eyes. The proceed to beat seven shades of **** outa him!:p

But not at school...:D

The ONLY place to hit someone is on the chin.The jaw bone slides back and hits a nerve guy gets KO'd.Everywhere else is a waste of a punch.

416exfreak
02-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by HB416EX
The ONLY place to hit someone is on the chin.The jaw bone slides back and hits a nerve guy gets KO'd.Everywhere else is a waste of a punch.
Different strokes for different folks man...Everytime i fight someone i do exactly what i just typed...unless they cheap shot me or somethin....then i have to do what I can. Fighting is really bad at my school...im talkin 5-6 fights a day..My school is a racial warground....whites dont like blacks, blacks dont like mexicans.It goes on and on...I cant wait to get out of it all!

400ex28
02-04-2007, 01:03 PM
Knock his arse out.

WHITE SEAT
02-04-2007, 01:07 PM
Just make sure you get a sawed off 12 gauge...

krt400ex
02-04-2007, 01:24 PM

lmfao

seriously though, if he don't stop just give him one good clean shot in the mouth to let him know that your not playing anymore. and if he still dont stop then beat the $h!t out of him

ZSNOW
02-04-2007, 01:24 PM
thanks guys...i'll tell you what happens tmrw if he gives me crap..

coolex
02-04-2007, 04:44 PM

lmao:D :cool: :eek: :devil: :eek2: :huh :macho :macho :blah: :macho :blah: :D :) ;) :p :cool: :eek2: :devil: :blah: :macho

CRich[814]
02-04-2007, 04:46 PM
seriously, if he says something, just repeatly say little ***** in a annoying voice. its honestly the most irrating thing to me at least. then when he swings, duck and give him on it the lip.

blasterandy
02-04-2007, 05:03 PM
Piss him off and make him swing be expecting it duck then make sure you have at least 6 ppl around you to back you up that he swung first. then punch in jaw and as 416exfreak said proceed to beat 7 to 10 shades of **** outta him.

Off school grounds or in the b-room. :D

416exfreak
02-04-2007, 05:47 PM
I never thought of the bathroom...you could beat the **** out of him then give hima swirly and flush his shirt!!!!....thatd be funny...:devil:

honda4life72
02-04-2007, 06:28 PM
yea bathroom works just don't tell every one cuz then they will crowd around and u will get in trouble

02-05-2007, 06:57 AM
when he starts, wink at him and give him a kiss...call him honey adn say "don't tease me, at least not in front of everybody"

ShiftFMX
02-05-2007, 07:42 AM
Tell him, "I'm rubber you're glue, and everything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you!"

:p

rbgnwa45
02-05-2007, 08:00 AM
Ignore him it ain't worth getting in trouble over, you'll realize that if you get suspended and it facks up your education. Happened to me, twice. If he hits you, defend yourself! Just remember wax on, wax off. This isn't the place to learn 'sweet new fighting moves', join a boxing forum for that.

400eXr1d3rZ
02-05-2007, 09:01 AM
Originally posted by FreekShow

Beat his *** off of school grounds.

I don't think he wants to get arrested :macho

Blue250X
02-05-2007, 09:03 AM
Beat his *** in checkers. Bullies hate it.

400exrider707
02-05-2007, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by speedyquad
when he starts, wink at him and give him a kiss...call him honey adn say "don't tease me, at least not in front of everybody"

Seriously do this, I've never seen people get so TO'd in my life! Just blow him a kiss.:D

krt400ex
02-05-2007, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Blue250X
Beat his *** in checkers. Bullies hate it.

lmfao:blah: :macho

JRP
02-05-2007, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by rbgnwa45
Ignore him it ain't worth getting in trouble over, you'll realize that if you get suspended and it facks up your education. Happened to me, twice. If he hits you, defend yourself! Just remember wax on, wax off. This isn't the place to learn 'sweet new fighting moves', join a boxing forum for that.

i agree, i have had many ppl say stuff about me, but i just act like nothing is wrong and walk away. its not worth the trouble it gets you into. But if you really want to fight him, meet him somewhere and kick his ***.

ZSNOW
02-05-2007, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by krt400ex
lmfao:blah: :macho

thanks!haha i have never played checkers in my life..he makes fun of me cuz im shorter then him and tuck in my shirt...

but anyway he came up to me in the lunch room and swung at me he hit me in the side of the face.
i swung back and knocked him to the ground then he got his ***** kicked...i got a detention he got suspended(he swung first)the princaple said that i was defending my self but it was still not a good thing that i had done(word for word).now i just got out of detention,hes suspended for the rest of this week

long post sorry
Zack

krt400ex
02-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by ZSNOW
thanks!haha i have never played checkers in my life..he makes fun of me cuz im shorter then him and tuck in my shirt...

but anyway he came up to me in the lunch room and swung at me he hit me in the side of the face.
i swung back and knocked him to the ground then he got his ***** kicked...i got a detention he got suspended(he swung first)the princaple said that i was defending my self but it was still not a good thing that i had done(word for word).now i just got out of detention,hes suspended for the rest of this week

long post sorry
Zack

i wish i was there to see it. glad you got that over with

02-05-2007, 02:03 PM
Nice. good job.

What would you consider your self in the school, like..stonner, average,nerdy, counrty kid, .. the list gose on. jw

COuld you just tell that he was gonna hit you soon or?

ZSNOW
02-05-2007, 02:26 PM
im a wicked hick(carhart pants and stuff ) yah im just a hick/country boy

ZSNOW
02-05-2007, 02:31 PM
o yah..i told my dad about it and my mom and they said good job but ur still grounded...o well im gonna be good now he wouldn't even come near me the rest of the day after i kicked his *****

he got his ***** kicked by the hick:D

i knew he was gonna hit me but didn't know when...i was kinda ready..now im bruised in the face hes bruised everywhere else:cool:

416exfreak
02-05-2007, 02:41 PM
You got grouded for defending yourself....wtf??:huh ....thats lame, anyhow...thats awesome that you beat him and all....especially in the lunchroom in front of everyone!...i got into a fight today too...:(

woodsracer144
02-05-2007, 02:42 PM
if he says any thing to you giggle and say do we need a reply? how big of a school are you in? it help when your friends with the princaple too, mine is my neibor and i do a bunch of ***** with him, and there were theses guys in my grade play a queer game, its call AIDS TAG you hump them to tag them and i het it becasue it retarded, and i kid tried to tage me and i ripe up his shirt and i slamed him on the wall really hard, no ones touched since, im the kid you are, the one that gets all the **** and has to take it but if you dish itits a big proble, o i just lough at them whne thy say it and i sdont get pissed of and if i do i slam them and they dont say any thing to me, my gramps tought me good,
let me know if anything els happends!

400EXTRA
02-05-2007, 02:43 PM
sweet i love fights

ZSNOW
02-05-2007, 03:06 PM
yah...im treated like **** by alot of people:( but what ever i have all my friends that ride quads and dirtbikes(the only one that don't make fun of me) and im the best out of all of em..
and i got grounded because when i got my quad i said i wouldn't get into fights

but 416exfreak what happened?

02-05-2007, 03:09 PM
ya 416 howd that go.

What was the other kid known as zsnow?

ZSNOW
02-05-2007, 03:11 PM
nah the kid i beat the **** out of has a ttr125 thats it

blasterandy
02-05-2007, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by woodsracer144
if he says any thing to you giggle and say do we need a reply? how big of a school are you in? it help when your friends with the princaple too, mine is my neibor and i do a bunch of ***** with him, and there were theses guys in my grade play a queer game, its call AIDS TAG you hump them to tag them and i het it becasue it retarded, and i kid tried to tage me and i ripe up his shirt and i slamed him on the wall really hard, no ones touched since, im the kid you are, the one that gets all the **** and has to take it but if you dish itits a big proble, o i just lough at them whne thy say it and i sdont get pissed of and if i do i slam them and they dont say any thing to me, my gramps tought me good,
let me know if anything els happens!
Try and type a little better its almost impossible to read your post. I mean i can understand its a forum and your best grammer skills don't come out but try to make it at least legible.

02-05-2007, 03:15 PM
haha he must be pretty tough from being able to hold onto that powerplant:eek: jp

Was the kid a wigger? Good job on beating him up, if hes consitant mabe he will try it all over again? Prolly not.

Blue250X
02-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Man the checkers idea woulda been great AND you wouldn't be grounded.:blah:

02-05-2007, 03:19 PM
He said hes a huge hick , he coulda been like LETS DO ThIS n rip his shirt off , n played cheakers on his shirt.

Haaha, jk man, i ware plad shirts to.

ZSNOW
02-05-2007, 03:20 PM
nah not one wigger at my school...but checkers would have been funny but 1 i don't know how to play 2 i had to get all my anger out on this kid before it happened while on my quad:p

ZSNOW
02-05-2007, 03:21 PM
haha yah i have a couple flanel plad shirts but thats about it...man i can tell you the steal toe boots that i wear everyday that everyone makes fun of me for came in handy today:D

02-05-2007, 03:24 PM
I was gonna ask if you put the boots to him.

How big is your school? Everyone makes fun of you bc of your work boots? Some ppl were them to our school n noones says nthing. Its a half country ./half town school. Im from the counttry.

ZSNOW
02-05-2007, 03:30 PM
300 people in our whole school...people make fun of me because its only me my friend mike and my friend joe who wear boots...yah i get made fun of alot....our school is 1/4 country 3/4 city..im the part of 1/4 who live in the middle of no where near allt he trails:D

416exfreak
02-05-2007, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by mitch091
ya 416 howd that go.

Good for me, bad for him!...I was walkin down the hallway goin to 6th period and some redneck/preppy kid just called me a skater ***g out of nowhere. So I turned around and asked him if he had somethin to say to my face....it all went downhill from there...he shoved me and poped him right in nose. He swung and missed me, but just barely. We were rollin around for a while (probably only a few seconds, seemed longer to me)...anyhow, im a wrestler...so, i was loving all this! I wound up getting him in a Triangle...if you dont know what that is, Its kinda like a headlock with your arms, but with your legs,and you grab thier legs with your arms and pull up to bend thier back. Anyhow, He wound up screaming for me to let him go, his nose was niagra falls with blood and since we ride with the disciplinary officer, i got off with 2 weeks I.S.S (in school suspension)...lol...My school is so divided. Theres all the normal cliques, but I reckon I fit into the skater/stoner group....I just hate stereo types and dumb hollister wearing preppy wannabe rednecks that think they can fight!!! :grr: :blah:

ZSNOW
02-05-2007, 03:45 PM
haha they know i can fight now...good thing i didn't fight you...im a real redneck style fighting swing till yah drop..use those steal toe boots haha

416exfreak
02-05-2007, 03:48 PM
lol, well...his friends decided to trip me..so i couldnt keep swingin...I also took 3 years of Tae-Kwon-do...lol...I dont like fighting, id rather work things out so that noone gets in trouble...but when the chit hits the fan, I do what I have too!:)

woodsracer144
02-05-2007, 03:51 PM
yeah, most, see that i said most, country boy out in the moddle of no where can sand there ground, i always call my friends slik or slack, becasue the can fight to save there sole

ZSNOW
02-05-2007, 03:52 PM
i prolly shouldn't say this but i love to fight...

02-05-2007, 04:00 PM
I like fighting, theres down sides to it if you loose though.

Everyone thinks that the country kids just cant fight andthe city kids are tough, wrong for the most part, i hang out with city and country kids and it shows why the country kids are usaly tougher, they city kids bike around town n get high. Counrty kids are quading and everything else active. Id fallinto the **** disturber/stonner/average kid. group.

ZSNOW
02-05-2007, 04:26 PM
yah...so this whole deals over

woodsracer144
02-05-2007, 04:30 PM
snow your makin me lough so hard! have you kicked any one elses ***? or akicked in a wall? or anything crazy, my buddy threw a little **** dude out a window , and he was actin all tuff, but he got the piss beat out of him and he got his wrist cut up really bad too!

ZSNOW
02-05-2007, 04:38 PM
i aint no emo no cutting my wrists...i don't fight that often...when i do its because someone deserved it...and i don't throw midgets out the window:D yah i'll never get my *** kicked cuz i fight back till im out(not to sound tough its just the way i am)

woodsracer144
02-05-2007, 04:44 PM
the did doesnt cut his wrist he got them cut from way out the window! it was at a party and the guy was about 54 and he thought he was all that, and he wasnt!

ZSNOW
02-05-2007, 04:48 PM
oo haha yah im good with out goin out a window or throwing someone else out the window...but i think that would be a funny video...someone launching out a window