PDA

View Full Version : scary places in your town?

trick250r
02-03-2007, 06:08 PM
so tonight a couple of my biddies and i are going to an old insane asylum. weve been bored lately and want to scare the shat out of ourselves. so the question is, do you guys have anything like this in your town? any cool stories about 'em? btw, were gonna film everything... should be pretty cool.

redlineranger
02-03-2007, 06:14 PM
across the railroad tracks:scary:

not really any stories cus i stay away from there lol. but i'll tell ya one thing ya better have some kind of shotgun and PLENTY of shells, cus you might not make it back. or maybe you will, just not in your vehicle:ermm:

trick250r
02-03-2007, 06:19 PM
well, were gonna park a bit away from it... maybe a 1/2 a mile. in the summer id take the truck right out the road but its pretty bad and with the snow and everything the last place i wanna be stuck is at an abondoned insane asylum.

redlineranger
02-03-2007, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by trick250r
well, were gonna park a bit away from it... maybe a 1/2 a mile. in the summer id take the truck right out the road but its pretty bad and with the snow and everything the last place i wanna be stuck is at an abondoned insane asylum.

yea i heard that, i meant the shotgun and shells thing about my bad part of town though, hope you didnt misunderstand that.

trick250r
02-03-2007, 06:29 PM
its cool man... my bad.

02-03-2007, 06:40 PM
i rode my bike on clinton road at like 12 at night
If u ever read Weird NJ clinton road is really popular for lots of scary events. Also been have said the kkk have their mettings there becuase there is like an a castle that hasnt been used in centries

redlineranger
02-03-2007, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by trick250r
its cool man... my bad.

nah man its alright........ but you might want to take a shotgun and some buckshot anyways since your goin to a old insane asylum:devil: , might still be some retarded *** killer up there or somthin lol

Nick110
02-03-2007, 08:55 PM
I have Gootleberg Cemetary. Yes I have been there and it is the scariest thing I have ever done. But I am a puss when it comes to stuff like this. It was ranked in the Top 10 most hhaunted places in the US.

http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/goodleburg.htm

PS- I have seen some stuff happen there.

416exfreak
02-03-2007, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
I have Gootleberg Cemetary. Yes I have been there and it is the scariest thing I have ever done. But I am a puss when it comes to stuff like this. It was ranked in the Top 10 most hhaunted places in the US.

http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/goodleburg.htm

PS- I have seen some stuff happen there.

Like what, im just curios...no beef here!...lol

We have an old church from the 1800's back in the woods and me and my friends hunt from it sometimes...well, one night we got extremely intoxicated:devil: and we dicided..hey lets take a walk..so we wee gonna play paintball war in the church....we got there and we kept hearing people talkin in the church. we went inside and i swear to god there was a precher and a full house ata funeral for some civil war soldier....i went from drunk to sober in about half a second...that scare the **** out of me!:ermm:

WHITE SEAT
02-03-2007, 09:09 PM
^
What was so scary about that?

Nick110
02-03-2007, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Like what, im just curios...no beef here!...lol

We have an old church from the 1800's back in the woods and me and my friends hunt from it sometimes...well, one night we got extremely intoxicated:devil: and we dicided..hey lets take a walk..so we wee gonna play paintball war in the church....we got there and we kept hearing people talkin in the church. we went inside and i swear to god there was a precher and a full house ata funeral for some civil war soldier....i went from drunk to sober in about half a second...that scare the **** out of me!:ermm:

Well first of all I went with my bro and his friends, its on a dead end street so we went down it and turned around in a drive way so we could have a quick escape if needed. (weird chit happens and cops come too) Well the house we turned around in my friend goes yo when we get there check out the dog. Well i saw the freaking dog and it has RED eyes. I am not making this up, the eyes were a posessed red. Then we get out and check out the cemetary. It is the scariest **** i have ever experianced. We got back to the car and there were little hand prints like a baby would make. My bros friend who does not get scared and is the craziest mofo i have ever met saw it and said lets get the fuvk outa herrr.

Do some searching on the place and you will see how active it is and that Im not making this up. Also a kid stole one of the stones out of it and on the way home after it he got in an accident and died.:eek2:

Hondaracing819
02-03-2007, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Polak1035
i rode my bike on clinton road at like 12 at night
If u ever read Weird NJ clinton road is really popular for lots of scary events. Also been have said the kkk have their mettings there becuase there is like an a castle that hasnt been used in centries

clinton road off of 23 in west milford.....

ive been there I really like where is says DIE in like red spray paint in he middle of the road
I have a good story to tell about it ill write about it tomorrow when i wake up

deathman53
02-03-2007, 09:37 PM
Is anything I hear about a Clinton Rd true????? I spoke with someone who lives in clinton and he told me, the road appears weird, but nothing happens there. Sometimes there is people who like to freak people out, but thats just it, there is nothing weird that goes on.

I used to ride in a place where wierd stuff happens on the road. I never seen aything weird on the road. I did hear a story from a hunter about how a mother lost her kids, her kids were never found and she later died. Supposibly she walks the woods with a latern, looking for her kids. I didn't beleive it, but one night I was riding my dirtbike alone and at 11 pm(don't ask me why), I saw a bright light coming toward me, thinking it was another bike, I went the side of the trail. Well whatever it was, it went right through me. It freaked me out, nobody believes me.

In saw some other ghosts, grandpa who died when I was 2 years old and I lived in a haunted house for about 14 yrs, lights would turn on by themselves, doors open, tv's and stereo's turning on, it was weird.

wishmasstir
02-03-2007, 09:44 PM
we have torrance state hospital, there is an old building that everyone use to go in and what not...used to be a fun scare for the girls in high school back in the day

we also have livermore cemetary which is where return of the living dead was filmed (i think thats the movie) you cant go there now though cause you'll get shot!!!

416exfreak
02-03-2007, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by WHITE SEAT
^
What was so scary about that?

uhh...it was 3am and i was drunk and i walked into a church that hant been used in at least 200 years...and it was full of ghosts...thats whats scary!:p

416exfreak
02-03-2007, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Nick110
Well first of all I went with my bro and his friends, its on a dead end street so we went down it and turned around in a drive way so we could have a quick escape if needed. (weird chit happens and cops come too) Well the house we turned around in my friend goes yo when we get there check out the dog. Well i saw the freaking dog and it has RED eyes. I am not making this up, the eyes were a posessed red. Then we get out and check out the cemetary. It is the scariest **** i have ever experianced. We got back to the car and there were little hand prints like a baby would make. My bros friend who does not get scared and is the craziest mofo i have ever met saw it and said lets get the fuvk outa herrr.

Do some searching on the place and you will see how active it is and that Im not making this up. Also a kid stole one of the stones out of it and on the way home after it he got in an accident and died.:eek2:

dude...i checked into that place....thats ****in crazy...id never go there!:eek:

byrdman37876
02-03-2007, 10:02 PM
well i live 1 mile from a cemetary and have never seen sqaut there. hell even camped out in it when i was in high school but i will not knock the idea of a ghost either.i lived in my great grand dads old house and seen ( i think ) some weird $hit when i was little. lets just say that i wanted to torch it but dad said not yet.( it is my land by the way ). so i guess for now it will stand, but the match is'nt far behind.
:eek:

sakirocket28
02-03-2007, 10:24 PM
theres a abandoned insane asylum about 20 mins from my house. I'v only been there once, and it scared the shat outta me. I was never one to believe in the paranormal or ghosts, but when me and my buddies were walking through that place, i got some seroius chills, and times where i would go from sweating to freezing cold and seriously feel like there was something else in the room. Whats wierd about this place, is its out in the middle of nowhere, and apparently something really bad happend, like a string of unexplained deaths happend, and the whole place just up and went, taking all its patients, but leaving all the equipment, beds and paperwork. We went in there alittle over a month after the place was rid of the loonies, and it was some bone chilling $*** to read through some of these peoples files, and to see all the beds and rooms these people stayed in. Just thought id share that, scariest $*** iv ever experienced lol

TRX_450
02-03-2007, 10:29 PM
ive got a few...

theres a few abandoned missle silos around here the closest one used to be a meth lab and me and another friend went in there and found a loaded .357 cuz the dude who lived there/ had the meth lab there was in jail

my elemetary school was the site of a suicide by a girl name abigail and they say the chick still haunts it and ive seen weird stuff happen there

theres a witch and a warlock burried in this cemetary and the part where theyre burried is fenced in and theres a real big oak tree that grew right beside it and theres a big branch that grows over the fence roughly 12' in the air and as soon as any part of that branch or the rest of the tree goes over the fence it takes a 90 degree jump and goes straight into the air...its really weird

an old abandoned house close to that cemetary that supposedly you can see an eye on the full moon some friends said they saw it and the one time i went buy the car we were in died and all power was gone no breaks or lights and the power steering went out we basically coasted by and right before the corner he gained control of the car again

not really a scary place but me and my cousins husband tried to do an ouija board in a cemetary and we no more than sat it down and i placed the mover thing on it and i swear to you it moved across the board on its own...it was probably the scariest thing ive ever experienced

not real close but supposedly theres the stairway to hell here in kansas by an old cemetary and church...you could search the net for more info if ya wanted

the movie or book i cant remember called in cold blood was based out of kansas and the house is now a tourist site and they repainted the walls but blood still shows through and also dents in the wall where the victims kicked at them

theres an insane asylum close by we went to thats all boarded up but it was still freaky inside...didnt go to far and still went in the day time

theres a few for ya i could go on all night if i really wanted to

RippinIt
02-04-2007, 09:45 PM
theres a few abandoned missle silos around here the closest one used to be a meth lab and me and another friend went in there and found a loaded .357 cuz the dude who lived there/ had the meth lab there was in jail

yikes....I'd stay away!

trick250r
02-05-2007, 12:50 PM
well, we cheked out the insane asylum that everyone says is supposed to be haunted. (i did some research and found out that serial killer was housed there for a while so i thought it would be a little more interesting) we got there and there was a big iron gate across the bridge going up to the place so we went through the creek. when we got out of our car, our cell phones said 11:25 and by the time we walked all the way up the hill it said 10 after 12. we walked up to it and saw some busted out windows so we crawled in. i thought my buddy jon was joking when he said there was someone outside with a flashlight but there actually was. jon and my other buddy mark were freaking out like hardcore so we all crouched down underneath desks in the office we were in. (i wasnt too worried because ive heard stories of this older guy chasing kids off of the property at night) well he started yelling that he was going to catch us and hold us untill the state cops got there and yadda yadda yadda but we knew he didnt know where we were at. finally he walked away and since we didnt want to get in trouble with the staties, we went down over the hill and followed the creek bed untill we got to the bridge that we crossed under. anyways it was a waste of a night and not scary at all. now my suspicions are confirmed that theres no paranormal activity out there. id do it again tho just to have something to do :p

coolex
02-05-2007, 01:47 PM
there was an insane islaum that was around and i guess there was torture there and , they just let all of the crazies out, and ive never been there but seen pictures of it and its pretty scary, its the danvers insayn asylum

website
http://www.danversstateinsaneasylum.com/demo.html

heres some info

Despite every effort to preserve this national historic treasure, despite its unique place in the history of the area and in the humane treatment of the mentally ill (Dr. Kirkbride's approach of fresh air, good food, gainful occupation, etc., and a limit of 500 patients maximum in the facility, was later distorted by overcrowding in the 20th century, which led to abuse of patients. But that does not negate the benefits of Kirkbride's original vision.), despite the existence of countless and much older buildings in other parts of the world, the Kirkbride has fallen, a victim of shortsightedness and greed. As I write this letter, the backhoes and bulldozers and wrecking balls are gnawing away at one of the most remarkable architectural treasures of the modern era

coolex
02-05-2007, 01:52 PM
another good site, i wish i wen there b4 it was torn down to make condos

http://www.opacity.us/site22_danvers_state_hospital.htm

coolex
02-05-2007, 01:58 PM
and if anyone has seen or wached session 9 it was filmed there

ZSNOW
02-05-2007, 02:17 PM
there's a cemetery with am abandonded house across the street...me and my friend rode our quads up with the gf's at like 11pm...weird noises stuff moves...my gf about choked me hanging on so tight..we were walking around and goin up the stairs and stuff...you could hear someone walking around(we stayed together just incase) and screams and stuff so we were freaking out and walked out(neither of the quads would start) so we walked home on the trail(sounds liek some one was following us) so we just went back stood with the quad and turned on the lights.called my dad he picked us all up(we were 12 at the time)
i thought i was gonna crap my fricken pants when the girls look back on it now i get slapped or my keys taken away...but the legend of this place was that a family got murdered and that they would follow you out and try to kill you
well not wicked scary but its all thats here
Zack

ZSNOW
02-05-2007, 02:24 PM
^can't forget get the 1800's jail in laconia..went paint balling in there...i was scared to crap when i was playing cuz all the knives and stuff are still in there from when the people were in there and snuck stuff in...the reason why it was closed was some guy murdered another dude and mashed his head on the wall just went crazy...according to legend

coolex
02-05-2007, 02:27 PM
ive herd of that cuz im from nh to

ZSNOW
02-05-2007, 02:34 PM
yah both of em..im never goin in again less i got a 9mm or something

DVXracer
02-07-2007, 03:33 PM
this story isnt in my town but i seen a show on it and it was pretty good. i dont remember where it was...maybe you guys heard of it and might know, well anyway rumor is in the 1800's this lady already had 12 kids and she said her 13th would be a devil and rumor is she had a 13th kid and he lives in a wooded area, i forgot its name it was ________ devil. the _______ is a state but i cant remember which one but in the show they tried to find it so the went down a gravel road in the wooded area and just stopped and waited.. they heard rocks being thrown at there car and they could see red eyes moving around unhumanly fast. i dont remember the whole staory and all the facts but i think i got that pretty much right. i wish i could remember the name of it cause i wanna search it on google but cant remember the name...maybe you guys know?

DVXracer
02-07-2007, 03:38 PM
i did some research and found out its called Jersey Devil..

3exrider23
02-07-2007, 04:45 PM
ya the jersey devil. thats kinda near me. i heard some cool stuff about that and everything but never been up there. dotn have my license yet so cant realyl get otu tyo mess around lik that. we got abunch of stuff like that around here. theres another one called the atco ghost which is a real popualr one around here. seach like wierd new jersey. youll get alot.