PDA

View Full Version : strict parents (girl friend)

One_Bad_400
02-03-2007, 03:40 PM
Dont ya just hate strict parents.. Last night me and my girl friend were just playing around and i told her to turn around i'ma give her a tattoo on her back... lol... well i drew it out and i put this flame border around it and one of the flames hit her butt crack!!! WOW!!! and her mom saw it today and said thats inapropreat and that she's going to give me a "talk" and sitting there yelling at my girl friend.. I mean... ga a marker touched her butt crack! i think she might get pregnant! haha..

Tell some of your girlfriends "stupid strict parents" stories!! haha..

02-03-2007, 03:43 PM
my X gf parents were way too strict, i could go on all night about stpid things they did, my new Gfs parents found out she was dating me, and her mom got her on birth control before we even had it...lol

1fst400
02-03-2007, 03:43 PM
I think her mom is jelous that you not touching her but.

ShiftFMX
02-03-2007, 03:45 PM
Yeah, I feel like my girlfriends parents used to be like that. I was REALLY intimidated by her dad, but then he gave me a job and we had a much more comfortable relationship. We have been together for almost 5 years now and I feel way more comfortable around them...but it still makes me mad that her mom thinks the world is gonna end if anyone farts or burps!

One_Bad_400
02-03-2007, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by ShiftFMX
but it still makes me mad that her mom thinks the world is gonna end if anyone farts or burps!

haha... ya.. thats funny right there...

ya me and my girl friend been datin for aobut a year and a half now... and they still ask like my mom did the first week we went out...

we still cant even go up stairs at her house but i ran upstairs and shut the door the first time she came to mine... and i'll even tell you the truth... we aint going to have sex... i'm waitin till marrage so they aint got nothin to worry about...

30liveStar
02-03-2007, 03:57 PM
I know what you mean - My girlfriends parents used to be ridiculous. Always giving me lectures about motorcycles and school, and how their daughter was going to be "successful" like them - well, we had many rough times, but just EASE them into it. We have been together since senior year of highschool, and have been living together for almost 2 years... They tried everything (mostly taking away material things) - they took away her credit card, (i paid all the bills from that point on an still do), tried taking away her car, i bought her something to drive.... (she now has her car back, which is nice but geeezze) My girlfriend also wanted to learn to ride a streetbike, so i bought her a 2001 gsxr 750, and got it all lowered, and looking mint... well the RENTS threw a fit, and they finally made a big enough deal about it that i finally talked her into getting rid of it... The advice i can give you is to do your on thing - listen to what they say, but if it isnt advice you wanna follow, let it go and move on...

30liveStar
02-03-2007, 04:02 PM
and i cant STAND the "intimidation" b.s. dads try to play - i always jus let `em know im not a punk kid... and that if they need to talk, that there is no need for the tough guy act.

(example - dad calls you in room with shotgun on his lap) being scared of ignorant acts just makes their parents think they have that "power" over you... take it easy and everything will work out.

dunnonuttin
02-03-2007, 04:06 PM
the girl im with right now, her parents arent really to strict. 10:00 curfew and if for any reason were not goin to make it then we just call and let them know and they are cool with it and all. when were in her room we do have to keep the door open (which is understandable and all me bein 16 and her 15) but they dont come in and peep on us. and pretty much we can see each other when we want. but i will tell you about this one chick i dated. we only got to see each other during school, her mom didnt like me so she wouldnt let me come over and i was lucky i got to call her, needless to say that relationship didnt last long. i was just tired of it after 3 months

One_Bad_400
02-03-2007, 04:09 PM
haha... ya her mom gets mad if we see each other "too much" in one day or if we hand out every day or something... like the other day i picked her up at her house at 3 and her mom called her at 9 and said get home now you've been with him for WAY to long today!

One_Bad_400
02-03-2007, 04:13 PM
Let me give you another EX. about the diffrents in boys and girls parents strictness... about the tattoo on her back... her mom is BLOWING a head gasket... the other day my girl drew a little face at my waist like with the eyes looking down at my P$cker and the tounge sticking out (if you know what i mean) well my mom saw it and didnt say jack! lol...

660bigdaddy
02-03-2007, 05:08 PM
someday you will all be dad's. then you will see..... lol:D

Stevie-D
02-03-2007, 05:12 PM
someday you will all be dad's. then you will see..... lol

ya, but until then, ignorance is truly bliss:blah:

orca0294
02-03-2007, 05:14 PM
my ex parents were like the opposite they talked my mom into letting me sleep there and stuff and brought me on trips.

trick250r
02-03-2007, 05:50 PM
my ex's parents knew we had a sex a good bit. her dad didnt like me too much tho...her mom loved me but somehow she always asked if we used protection. it got to the point where she knew we did but just to be comfortable she asked anyways so i started telling her no. :devil: anyways they werent strict at all. hell, she even got me on the news a few times (her mom's a reporter for a local station) it was an interesting 8 months.

and about the being dads thing... if you have a girl, you have to worry about every d!ck, but if you have a boy, you only have to worry about one. :blah:

quad2xtreme
02-03-2007, 09:27 PM
My high school girlfriend was only allowed to talk on the phone for 20 minutes a night, could only go out 1 night a week and home by 11:00, and I had to show her parents my report card every quarter. Anything less than a B and we couldn't go out at all until the next quarter when report cards came out. Occasionally, I could go to her house but we had to stay in the living room (formal with no TV). This was mostly when it snowed and they wouldn't let her go anywhere.

That's all I can think of for now.

One_Bad_400
02-03-2007, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme
My high school girlfriend was only allowed to talk on the phone for 20 minutes a night, could only go out 1 night a week and home by 11:00, and I had to show her parents my report card every quarter. Anything less than a B and we couldn't go out at all until the next quarter when report cards came out. Occasionally, I could go to her house but we had to stay in the living room (formal with no TV). This was mostly when it snowed and they wouldn't let her go anywhere.

man... you might as well got your balls cut off with that relationship...

Pipeless416
02-03-2007, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by quad2xtreme

if i were you and the pope had a daughter, i would take her instead. :eek2:

fasterblaster09
03-05-2007, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by orca0294
my ex parents were like the opposite they talked my mom into letting me sleep there and stuff and brought me on trips.

yeh same with me, i go stay with them for like a whole week at a time, same wit her at my house. were both 16 and been together like a little over a year