PDA

View Full Version : nice 87 honda trz 250r in IN

treadway47025
02-03-2007, 03:12 PM
1987 honda trx 250r. I recently traded for the machine and I have rode it twice. I love the machine but I have 2 300exs that my fiance and i ride so i really dont need it. need to get my own place to live. it still has original white plastics. non repaired but has been gusseted frame. laegers I believe xc aarms, laegers steering stem, laegers 88 model swingarm, billet axle nut and carrier. pro tec master cyclinder guard and swing arm plate. prm front bumper rear bumper and chassis skid. Pep steering damper. ohlins front shocks. derisi racing reworked rear shock. renthal bars. pro design kill switch. Duncan racing keihn pj68racjf carb. k&n filter. duncan pyramid reed valve system, paul turner type 6 pipe fatboy 2 silencer with turndown, duncan case saver duncan handle part dogbone clamp. oversize tank. acerbis handguards and scott grips. Holeshot 22x710 front holeshot xc 20x11x9 rear. I am really not sure how to price this machine but I am going to start with asking 7000.00 or best reasonable offer. I will work with price. I traded a crf 450r dirtbike for this quad to a dealership near me. you can view pics here:

http://s98.photobucket.com/albums/l247/treadway47025/ I can be contacted via email @ treaday69@hotmail.com