PDA

View Full Version : Lg Vx 9900

Rider-trx_250ex
02-03-2007, 10:19 AM
Does anyone have this phone from verizon or the VX 9800? MY plan of two years is up and I was thinking of getting one of these V phones but I wanna hear what other people have to say about them. All i really want in a phone is good battery life and service. Is there any other phone from verizon worth taking a look at? Money is not an option. I'm not goin to buy something cheap just for the price sacraficing performance, I learned that lesson already.

02-03-2007, 10:34 AM
i have the 9900...the env right? i love it. you can go to mobile17.com and send ringtones to yourself, you can buy a memory card and put music on it, you can go on AIM and if you buy the $10 text/pic/vid messaging, you can go on AIM and use up 500 out of verizon texts (and it also uses up your minutes when you are on it...) and it takes real nice pictures, and you can email the pics to your email for like 25cents and its real nice quality. everything about the phone is really nice, i'd sugest it to everyone. the keyboard is really nice too...and you can always text through the front if you're not used to the keyboard, but the keyboard is kickass...

Rider-trx_250ex
02-03-2007, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by mjpridered10
i have the 9900...the env right? i love it. you can go to mobile17.com and send ringtones to yourself, you can buy a memory card and put music on it, you can go on AIM and if you buy the $10 text/pic/vid messaging, you can go on AIM and use up 500 out of verizon texts (and it also uses up your minutes when you are on it...) and it takes real nice pictures, and you can email the pics to your email for like 25cents and its real nice quality. everything about the phone is really nice, i'd sugest it to everyone. the keyboard is really nice too...and you can always text through the front if you're not used to the keyboard, but the keyboard is kickass...

now do u have big fingers? I take after my dad and have lineman hands lol but is the outside keypad hard to navigate? or do the keys seem too small?

Tommy 17
02-03-2007, 11:50 AM
i got the vx 8600 and love it... its a flip chocolate... holds a ton of songs and has a good camera... its super slim and works great... great sound great service and batter y life...