PDA

View Full Version : Judder Spring! Clutch help

Sjorge450R
02-03-2007, 07:14 AM
Hey I was just wondering how to put these in? I took them out and they both look the same. Thanks

Sjorge450R
02-03-2007, 07:24 AM
okay I just realized on is tapered and the other isnt The flat on goes first and then how do you put the tapered one in? Taper out or in? As in out i mean with the round facing towards the clutch pack.

dfesmire
02-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Do away w/ the judder springs and those small fiber clutch plates and replace them w/ the large fibers. You'll have a better clutch.

Sjorge450R
02-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by dfesmire
Do away w/ the judder springs and those small fiber clutch plates and replace them w/ the large fibers. You'll have a better clutch.

im running a rekluse and Colby told me to put them back in because he said it makes the rekluse grab better.

SwainRacing
02-03-2007, 03:26 PM
Here we go again! LOL

Sorry I cant help on this, because I dont run it this way. Maybe Colby will help out.

Sjorge450R
02-03-2007, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by SwainRacing
Here we go again! LOL

Sorry I cant help on this, because I dont run it this way. Maybe Colby will help out.

haha I know tell me about. I tore the entire clutch out, put them in and then realized that it doesnt fit... The rekluse doesnt press down into a groove. So i put it back the way it was. Im going to talk to colby on monday and if I am doing everything right, im just going to go get a full fiber....lol.