PDA

View Full Version : funny chants during b ball games

Hondaracing819
02-02-2007, 05:59 PM
There is a basketball game tomorrow and i was wondering if you guys have any funny chants....
TO say when a ref makes a bad call or just funny chants in general
Thanks

HB416EX
02-02-2007, 06:05 PM
If it's a Nets game yell WIFE BEATER at Jason Kidd.

Pipeless416
02-02-2007, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by Hondaracing819
There is a basketball game tomorrow and i was wondering if you guys have any funny chants....
TO say when a ref makes a bad call or just funny chants in general
Thanks

the classic "nuts and bolts! nuts and bolts! we got screwed!" have you ever had to play any catholic schools for anything? their usual chant to a public school is "jesus loves us". at a basketball game last year, my school played the blue devils. since neither school was catholic, and jesus probably doesnt love us, we chanted "jesus hates you!" :devil:

troyleepred719
02-03-2007, 12:09 AM
when i was in high school,, we used to chant "start the bus" when the opponent was losing in the end, we also used to bring signs and stuff to away games, saying ITS a BOY and stuff like ther

Pipeless416
02-03-2007, 01:21 AM
Originally posted by troyleepred719
when i was in high school,, we used to chant "start the bus" when the opponent was losing in the end, we also used to bring signs and stuff to away games, saying ITS a BOY and stuff like ther

"drive home safely...." or one of my new favorites from college "nananana nananana heyyyyyyy, GOODBYE!" you could also hold up the shocker after a 3 pointer but i wouldnt advise that haha.

02-03-2007, 06:05 AM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
"drive home safely...." or one of my new favorites from college "nananana nananana heyyyyyyy, GOODBYE!" you could also hold up the shocker after a 3 pointer but i wouldnt advise that haha.

drive home safely i wouldnt recommend. a town did that to us when we lost our wrestling match, but 2 weeks before that, 2 kids from our school died in a car accident driving home from school, and we literally had nothing to say, and some of the girls dropped down and cried...think before you chant