PDA

View Full Version : WOW!! 2 black coaches in the superbowl!!

<DRS>GPF
02-02-2007, 05:51 PM
is anyone else sick of this one tidbit of information !?!?!

it seems that all the media can focus on.. WTF!! im far from a racist but this is rediculous..

i suppose it has nothing to do with the fact that 2 deserving teams are going to battle it out..
based on the implication from the media, theres apparently no other reason these two teams are playing each other..

enough already!!

CRich[814]
02-02-2007, 05:55 PM
bears win. yes.

HB416EX
02-02-2007, 05:58 PM
Them there blacks sure became good thinkers in the last 100 years.

Blue250X
02-02-2007, 06:10 PM
I hate how they say "African American" Why can't they say black? If it was 2 white boys theyd say white, not caucasion (I kno thats spelled waaay wrong)

Tater049
02-02-2007, 06:47 PM
the media puts way too much attention on this subject

Pappy
02-02-2007, 06:50 PM
it would be more signifigant if all the players were white:p

i wish folks would get over the race issue.

gbcap
02-02-2007, 06:51 PM
they aren't african american. africa isn't a country so they can't be from africa. they can be from nigeria...just call them black and get it over with. they call us white so why not.

i could care less if they are black or blue. they are good coaches and they are in the superbowl...whoopdy doo.

CHAR250R
02-02-2007, 07:25 PM
They are not African Americans. They are black. I'm not Italian American. I'm white. I won't be watching the coaches reguardless of what color they are. They could be martians for all I care. I'll be watching the game. Why does everything have to revolve around the "African American" race? They have the United Negro College fund. How about the United Guinea College fund for us Italian Americans? God forbid any one white says the dreaded "N" word. But the blacks call each other "N" all day long. Go figure...

Tater049
02-02-2007, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by gbcap
they aren't african american. africa isn't a country so they can't be from africa. they can be from nigeria...just call them black and get it over with. they call us white so why not.

i could care less if they are black or blue. they are good coaches and they are in the superbowl...whoopdy doo. amen brother

250R-Dee
02-03-2007, 04:54 AM
And it's happening during black history month!:blah:

They better make a stinker next year when two non-black coaches are in the Super Bowl!!

This crap is cracking me up!!!

flyboy62
02-03-2007, 06:01 AM
i really dont care who wins!!!!:D

Tater049
02-03-2007, 06:10 AM
Originally posted by flyboy62
i really dont care who wins!!!!:D why not

popo
02-03-2007, 06:14 AM
Originally posted by gbcap
. they call us white so why not.

Don't forget cracker & honkie.

Tater049
02-03-2007, 06:21 AM
thats true

Pappy
02-03-2007, 06:38 AM
Originally posted by 250R-Dee
And it's happening during black history month!:blah:

They better make a stinker next year when two non-black coaches are in the Super Bowl!!

This crap is cracking me up!!!

c'mon dee, get violent and racial, your letting down the stereo type:devil: :blah:

down with the man!:eek:

flyboy62
02-03-2007, 07:18 AM
why not
i dont really like football

02-03-2007, 07:25 AM
when is the stanley cup finals? :D Then ill watch

Tater049
02-03-2007, 07:56 AM
so then why are you hockey fans posting in the football thread. Do you guys know you are in the wrong thread or no?

02-03-2007, 08:20 AM
its just another way to say the super bowl dont mean much to me...but some of the partys are cool :) I just go with the flow

bradley300
02-03-2007, 09:12 AM
i think its funny that everyone says "race dosent matter" , "we should all be colorblind", "there is only one race-the human race" and then in the same breath celebrate two coaches being in the superbowl b/c of thier race

400ex87
02-03-2007, 09:20 AM
has anyone heard anything about the "N" word being banned? a few people have told me that come this month it was being banned among all races. I just wanted to know if the information was concrete, do I think it will be inforced? HELL NO!

heres a funny *** vid too ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qHpJ5uxjEg

hahahaha!

knighttime
02-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by <DRS>GPF
is anyone else sick of this one tidbit of information !?!?!

it seems that all the media can focus on.. WTF!! im far from a racist but this is rediculous..

i suppose it has nothing to do with the fact that 2 deserving teams are going to battle it out..
based on the implication from the media, theres apparently no other reason these two teams are playing each other..

enough already!!

dont let jerry read what you wrote!:eek2:

coolex
02-03-2007, 03:00 PM
i didnt even know they were both black, :confused:

Kickstarts-suck
02-03-2007, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by 400ex87
has anyone heard anything about the "N" word being banned? a few people have told me that come this month it was being banned among all races. I just wanted to know if the information was concrete, do I think it will be inforced? HELL NO!

heres a funny *** vid too ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qHpJ5uxjEg

hahahaha!

OMG THAT WAS GREAT

"can you lend a nigga a pencil"
"niggaaahh"
"niggaa"

LMAO

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ynoZ-_diQ5A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ynoZ-_diQ5A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Quadfather
02-03-2007, 03:53 PM
I would leave my wallet in the car, just in case.

elchankoblanko
02-03-2007, 06:31 PM
There is such a double standard its ridiculous. I'm polish and i dont care if someone who isnt polish calls me a polak. But when a white person calls a black person a nigga all hell breaks loose. I just dont get it.

z4evr
02-03-2007, 06:59 PM
Bears!! haha...i dont understand the whole racial thing. The "n" word is not allowed bc it refers to black people (unless a black person says it). However, its okay to call white people crackers. Im not racist at all i just think the whole discrimination thing is getting old, its not the 1800s anymore.

mrusk
02-03-2007, 07:21 PM
The other day i was watching the news. They were talking about some BS going on over in Africa. They referred to the blacks in africa as african americans!!!! WTF!

I threw my f'n tv out the window!

coolex
02-03-2007, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by mrusk
The other day i was watching the news. They were talking about some BS going on over in Africa. They referred to the blacks in africa as african americans!!!! WTF!

I threw my f'n tv out the window!

lol to the tv out the window

sakirocket28
02-03-2007, 10:37 PM
woah, 2 black coaches in the superbowl, and just in time for black history month..who'da thunk it?

Pipeless416
02-03-2007, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by sakirocket28
woah, 2 black coaches in the superbowl, and just in time for black history month..who'da thunk it?

whens white history month..? we may have a few days dedicated to a few white guys, but wheres our entire month?? i want our month!!! :mad:

jrafter
02-04-2007, 02:29 AM
WHERES MY WET TV

02-04-2007, 07:32 AM
we got CMT :D

02-04-2007, 07:36 AM
mrusk......i was good friends with a girl from equadore and she says they all laugh at us because we call our selves americans...we are not american in their eyes, we are the united state OF american...NORTH AMERICA! Canada in their eyes (people around the world) are American too, they are part of NORTH AMERICAN...kinda funny to think about it that way huh?

sakirocket28
02-04-2007, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Pipeless416
whens white history month..? we may have a few days dedicated to a few white guys, but wheres our entire month?? i want our month!!! :mad:

NNOOO! we couldn't possible think of something that proposerous! now having a white history month would just be outright racist!:rolleyes:

FHKracingZ
02-04-2007, 08:49 AM
pipeless dont worry, we got 11 months !!! :D :D

Quad18star
02-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by Honda86
mrusk......i was good friends with a girl from equadore and she says they all laugh at us because we call our selves americans...we are not american in their eyes, we are the united state OF american...NORTH AMERICA! Canada in their eyes (people around the world) are American too, they are part of NORTH AMERICAN...kinda funny to think about it that way huh?

That's technically correct . When the continent was discovered , it was labelled The Americas ( North and South America ) ... but then people decided to form countries .. welcome the birth of Canada , the United States and Mexico .

So really if I wanted to label myself as to which continent in the World that I live in , I'm American ... but standards are to label yourself by the country you live in , so I'm Canadian .

I guess that makes you guy United Staters. :p :devil: :confused:

250R-Dee
02-04-2007, 10:34 AM
Hmmmmm... I wonder if the winning coach is going to get a year supply of fried chicken, malt liquor in a brown paper bag, menthol cancer sticks and WATERMELON.

Damn, I need to become an NFL coach because I love watermelon and fried yardbird! I'll trade that other crap for some ATV parts....hahahahaha:blah:

Pappy
02-04-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by 250R-Dee
Hmmmmm... I wonder if the winning coach is going to get a year supply of fried chicken, malt liquor in a brown paper bag, menthol cancer sticks and WATERMELON.

Damn, I need to become an NFL coach because I love watermelon and fried yardbird! I'll trade that other crap for some ATV parts....hahahahaha:blah:

what is it with you boys and the menthol:confused: im down with the fired chicken and watermelon....but no colt 45 for this white boy:p

250R-Dee
02-04-2007, 01:18 PM
Dammit, thinking about fried yardbird is making me HUNGRY!!

No cancer sticks or Malt liquor for me but I figure they'll throw in some ETHNIC prizes for the coaches since this is black history month..... bwahahahahaha

OT: I scored two bottles of Famous Grouse Scotch (12 year and 18 year) while I was in Taiwan last month. Next time I go to Taipei I'm gonna grab a bottle of 30 year old Famous Grouse for my collection too.

Don't worry Pappy! I have all of the Good Ole Boys in my collection too... Jim Beam, Jack Daniels, Even Williams, George Dickel, Ezra Brooks, Wild Turkey and many more. I also got a couple bottles of really hard to find Tequila. I'll post a pic of my "Spirits" collection after I add a few more bottles.:chinese:

<DRS>GPF
02-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
That's technically correct . When the continent was discovered , it was labelled The Americas ( North and South America ) ... but then people decided to form countries .. welcome the birth of Canada , the United States and Mexico .

So really if I wanted to label myself as to which continent in the World that I live in , I'm American ... but standards are to label yourself by the country you live in , so I'm Canadian .

I guess that makes you guy United Staters. :p :devil: :confused:

my freinds from the UK always say yoU @Sses or yoU @Ssholes.. lol :blah: