PDA

View Full Version : First fight today

rmz250
02-01-2007, 08:49 PM
Today in tech this kid was just pushing my buttons and ended up getting in a fight. He pushed me, then punched me then we just scuffled around for a little bit and i got him pushed up against a cabinet in a cabinet and was just bout to give him the sucker punch and then the cops came in. Best part is hes 11th grader and i'm a freshman lol. Came out of it with a bloody nose and he got his mouth cut open by his braces. sorry just had to rant!

Mc. Muffin
02-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Dude thats not cool

(EDITED BY QUADFAMILY)
Keep the racial comments to yourself!

suzukigirl
02-01-2007, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Mc. Muffin
Dude thats not cool

how can you say thats not cool and then tell him that you jumped some people:confused:

Pappy
02-01-2007, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Mc. Muffin

But I jumped 5 **** last year:macho (Seriously)

hope you wore a condom:chinese:

Mean250r
02-02-2007, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
hope you wore a condom:chinese:

LMFAO

I got into a fight a couple days ago. I dont feel like typing though

bwamos
02-02-2007, 06:38 AM
The real trick is to learn how to win the fight without ever having to throw a punch. ;)

gbcap
02-02-2007, 07:13 AM
Originally posted by bwamos
The real trick is to learn how to win the fight without ever having to throw a punch. ;)

getting in a fight is lame...

walk away, it isn't worth it. you will be the bigger man for never throwing a punch!!

02-02-2007, 07:31 AM
i dont know why everyone is saying fighting is bad....there is nothing wrong with 2 young men exchanging punches....i was raised to defend yourself at any cost....I been in a few fights and dont regret any of them but i dont go around looking for trouble. Good job for standing up for yourself especially as a freshman...The part where fighting get bad is when its "ill get my boys to jank you up" that 3 or 4 on 1 stuff isnt cool, also when wheapons are brought, or if it isnt even close to a fair fight (ex 23 year old 215 pounder Vs a 130 pound 14 year old)

Other then that good job and if another person pushes you to the limit, do it again ;)

Anyone ever heard of the sayin "talk softly but carry a big stick?"

Just had to give my 2 cents

trick250r
02-02-2007, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Honda86

Anyone ever heard of the sayin "talk softly but carry a big stick?"

theodore roosevelt... but yea, dont go looking for trouble but if it comes yur way kick thier ***.

aaronqjones
02-02-2007, 07:48 AM
Standing up for yourself is one thing, but looking for fights (as above stated) is childish. If dude came at you, beat his ***, but if it is just some trash talk, learn to cut him down with words. I fight most of my battles with words, by the time that they realized I insulted them, I am already home sleeping.

02-02-2007, 08:05 AM
actions speak louder then words :D

i totally agree, dont go out and look for a fight but if it comes your way, dont be scard to throw a punch or 2

i think thats a problem with todays world and especially school system....no one is allowed to fight, they promote this "keep to yourself" type mentallity and then kids just blow up with bomb threats, bringing guns to school, etc...

My senior year in high school i got into a fight with a kid that was a cross dresser...my school said its his choice...now call me old fasioned but i beleive boys wear pants and girls wear skirts but this boy prefered to wear a skirt. Everyone i know said comments behind his back...i was one of the few, if not the only one that let him knwo how i felt about his cross dressing...the homosexual came at me swinging...i put him on his butt and told him exactly what he was, didnt even have to lie

people need to start speaking their minds and quit with the whole talking behind their back

I think i am a very honest person, if people ask me for an opinon i will tell them exactly how i feel about a certain situation... and i have reasons behind it too

bansheerider4
02-02-2007, 08:17 AM
hey honda j/w how old are you? cuz you say the same things my dad tells me..:chinese:

Mc. Muffin
02-02-2007, 08:21 AM
Honda86- agreed

suzukigirl because when that dude said he gave the other dude a bloody nose and cut mouth I said that's not cool because of the damage......... Then I said I jumped 5 people last year..... Basically just bragging :chinese:

02-02-2007, 08:51 AM
im 20

400eXr1d3rZ
02-02-2007, 08:59 AM
I try to avoid fights, but fighting is just basically what most teenagers will do, nothing can stop that. I don't like to start fights, if someone comes up to me and wants to fight I just walk off, but if they swing at me, it's just natural to fight back.

Villageidiott23
02-02-2007, 10:33 AM
ur not cool unless you fight. but you know whats cooler then fighting........ peeing ur pants. its the coolest. all cool people pee there pants.

RockTimberwolf
02-02-2007, 10:50 AM
never been in a punching fight in my life. so i'm not cool? thats fine if thats your definition.

i am not saying its WRONG to get in a scuffle every once in a while. but most "fights" are over stupid **** anymore. 90% of them you could walk away from but "peer Pressure" makes you dumb or wimpy if you walk away.

but whats lame is coming online and braggin about it. if you get in a fight fine...whatever...but why do you need to come online and tell everyone that you don't even know about it...you do it cause you think its cool and your braggin....LAME...

Villageidiott23
02-02-2007, 10:55 AM
you know what dude your a tool or did you miss the memo over the fact that my post was completely off topic and the fact that i was kidding. i guess you didnt read the peeing ur pants part did ya. and who cares man its not you. you werent in the fight. its not your life. if the kid wants to vent let him vent. if you dont like it next time i suggest you not look at a thread labelled my first fight. no ****. since according to you fighting is LAME. so why the hell did you look at the thread anyway?? hmmmm fighting is a choice just like walking away.....