PDA

View Full Version : Box of Banshee stuff - NEEDS TO GO!

ChvyCruzen
02-01-2007, 08:34 PM
I have a box of banshee stuff that I really want to get rid of. It's been sitting in a box in my shed for a long time.

I cant remember everything, but I know it has the cases, 2 air boxes, radiator maybe? some plastics (blue) ... I also have a seat but not in box. Will sell seat seperately from the box.

I'd like to see $50 for the box (engine cases and etc) + shipping.

Seat is $25 + shipping.

I'll have pics up tomorrow

WALLACE84
02-02-2007, 08:20 PM
does the box come with plastics too? if so then I will buy it

ChvyCruzen
02-02-2007, 08:55 PM
There are some plastics in the box. Do you just want the plastics? I can sell them for cheap and you pay for shipping and handling.

WALLACE84
02-03-2007, 07:32 AM
Do the cases have the infamous chain wack? What plastics are there? and how much shipped to 48642?

Thanks

-Dan

ChvyCruzen
02-03-2007, 07:48 AM
Its been a while since I looked at the cases, but I recall they were in great shape. No chain wack or anything, I had a case saver on it.

Well I have ALL the plastics (blue) from gas tank, radiator, race cut front and rear. The front and rear plastics are not in the box with the other stuff.

50 + shipping for most plastics and all the extra stuff in it. You want the front and rear plastics, add another 25 + shipping.

So that would be 75 + shipping for all plastics, engine cases, air box, lord knows what else. Lots of stuff in the box, as its a pretty big box.

WALLACE84
02-03-2007, 10:43 AM
Alright, send me a pm with your name, address and all that stuff. I will send a money order out monday. By the way,If you want to check some feedback on me, go to bansheehq and type in my name.Thanks

-Dan

kaotik1
02-04-2007, 01:35 AM
I have seen this stuff in person, and if I had the extra cash at the time would have bought it. It all looked good!