PDA

View Full Version : Keep the red or go black

Rootar
02-01-2007, 12:32 PM
my rear fenders are broke and im switching numbers, ill be keeping my front plastic, what do you guys think? here is the same photo one as how its looks now except it will have intergrated hub rear hipers with red rings and non-beadlock front hipers. now what looks better the red like i have it or should i go black when get new rear plastic, this is for this season, next season ill do the frame a different color but right now it'll stay that red.

here is the red

Rootar
02-01-2007, 12:38 PM
here is the black i did in photo shop

duneflyer1
02-01-2007, 12:40 PM
I love the color scheme. My opinion is if you go black, it will be too dark and the quad wont stand out. Keep the red.

Glamis400ex
02-01-2007, 12:41 PM
personally, I think both look good. The red rear fender transitioning into black looks good. That's partly due to the graphics and red frame..

Can't go wrong all black tho too.

Honestly...looks good either way.

Glamis

Colby@C&DRacing
02-01-2007, 12:44 PM
with those graphics the red looks good.

Rootar
02-01-2007, 12:57 PM
here is waht im worried about, this part of the graphic wont be on the new rear fenders and i was thinkt he the black would be less noticable, or is there a way to get these two pieces off and put them on my new plastic,

Rootar
02-01-2007, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by duneflyer1
I love the color scheme. My opinion is if you go black, it will be too dark and the quad wont stand out. Keep the red.

the nerfs will be polished (not black), i have chrome arms and a chrome stem and swinger, the trans red looking frame and sub frame , and the hipers will have red rings

guess it sounds like im defending the black i guess it kinda hard to picture what im thinking it'll look like and this picture is not the best it was just the easiest one to photoshop, so do you think itll be alright witht he red and not the small part of the grahic on it

balls2da-wall
02-01-2007, 06:25 PM
For a second I thought you were going to change the frame color:eek2: Oh, and clean out your inbox...how the heck am I supposed to PM you.:D BTW I need your address...im sending a money order. 259.75?

Rootar
02-01-2007, 08:44 PM
the frame definetly wont be that color if i break it and have to weld it up, :( sorry man the color is cool and all BUT i cant find or make anything match it for nothing.... im gonna really switch it up when this one gets redone and try a color scheme i have only seen on ONE other quad ever. btw thanks for the heads up on my inbox i was wondering why i stopped gettting messages all of a sudden i didnt know i would fill it up so fast, i just cleaned it out last week (sent items too).

Dustin i need to call you man about the rekluse. i still have your number i try and catch you sometime tomorrow

balls2da-wall
02-02-2007, 12:46 AM
Be sure to call after 3:30pm...I dont wake up till then:p