PDA

View Full Version : LRD pipe and FMF

Tommy 17
10-21-2001, 08:47 PM
OK i have questions about 2 pipes since i sold my pc t-4

How good is this lrd chrome pipe it looks nice in the pics. does it give u alot of hp gain and how loud is this thing. anyone got a pic of one on a 400ex plz post it or email me it a tlitavish21@hotmail.com.

Fmf Quite pipe and power bong header. how is the hp of this pipe and how much louder then stock is it. i would rather have a quite pipe but if the lrd is a good pipe i am buyin it.

10-26-2001, 05:31 AM
I have an LRD pipe and it is great. The pipe is very load but it has a really good sound to it. I'm very pleased with this pipe. The only pipe that I would maybe recommend over it would be the Curtis Sparks pipe.

Giz400ex
10-26-2001, 03:43 PM
I also have the LRD and I also recommend it!! Sparks pipe is very good pipe but its also more expensive!!!! At the time I was looking for a pipe the Sparks wasn't available but I'm extremely happy with the LRD purchase. Good Luck

400exRacerX
10-26-2001, 07:26 PM
Tommy I know alot of people that are very pleased with there lrd pipes and have ridden bikes with the lrd pipe on it. I highly reccomend you get this pipe over the fmf. Hey tom are you gona be able to go to jack frost on sunday?

Tommy 17
10-26-2001, 09:06 PM
i can't go there this weekend my dad has to take cdl tests and he don't want me drivin that far alone riding all day and driving home.