PDA

View Full Version : Huevos 9 video trailer?

headache
01-31-2007, 06:22 PM
hey has anyone seen the huevos 9 video trailer for windows media player?? I want to watch the trailer, but it is for quicktime player and i don't have it, and i can't download it to my computer. So if someone has seen it, send me a link. thanks

mephyst
01-31-2007, 07:07 PM
I downloaded the entire movie using bittorrent... that's what I would suggest. :p

Kaleigh
02-01-2007, 01:34 AM
Originally posted by mephyst
I downloaded the entire movie using bittorrent... that's what I would suggest. :p

what site are you using? i cant find it anywhere..

MXRACER118
02-01-2007, 01:35 AM

Erase that copy off your computer and go buy it! Support the sport!

mephyst
02-01-2007, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by MXRACER118
Erase that copy off your computer and go buy it! Support the sport!

No way, lol. I download everything... ;) And I can't find it anywhere right now either you guys. I downloaded it on January 11th, but don't have the torrent saved anymore... I'm sorry. :(

MXRACER118
02-02-2007, 12:42 AM
No way, lol. I download everything... ;) And I can't find it anywhere right now either you guys. I downloaded it on January 11th, but don't have the torrent saved anymore... I'm sorry. :(

Then you need to send a check to H-Bomb for $29.95. If people don't buy H9 there may not be a H10. Those films cost a ****load to produce! Support the sport or get out!