PDA

View Full Version : LT A-arms Vs Std +2

quadgod440ex
01-31-2007, 03:39 PM
Hey guys just wanna get some opinions on the difference in the long travel A-arms ...

Right now im running a Set of +2 +1 front A-arms , im looking into getting a set of elkas or Pep suspension Also. Now i know the Lt arms give alot more travel But im going to be running alot of harescrambles and some motocross. Should i look more into getting a long travel set up or do you guys think ill be alright with running my set up i have no with some elkas or PEps? I like motocross alot and i do jump fairly good amount. So im just tryin to keep the quad as optional as i can without getting to much into having to switch setups for different races.

I just wanna get a few opinions to help me get in the right directions here . Thanks alot

GIXXER1KR
01-31-2007, 04:01 PM
I went from the same set up as u.I was all set with Elka but i went with some Motowoz and some SMC +2+1 LT arms.All said and done about $2700 bucks.But i love em.With the +2 i havent had any problems in the woods.And i am definately happy i spent the xtra now for the long travel setup.I was afraid that id buy shocks and regret not getting the long travel later.Heres a pic of my new setup.Its unbelievable!!!

d3ktrix
01-31-2007, 04:24 PM
It took me like 2 months to decide of I wanted LT or ST rebuilds.

I finally decided to go with LT Motowoz on +3 SMC.
They should be here in like 2 weeks =)

GIXXER1KR
01-31-2007, 06:37 PM
Youll be very happy!!:D