PDA

View Full Version : 03 Pred TLD and Banshee

project_tecate
01-31-2007, 07:44 AM
I am wanting to unload both my ATV's as I could use the money. Im not desperate so I will not let go for some low ball offers. Here is what I have for sale.

2003 Polaris Predator 500 TLD
I have the Title
It does have the grey plastics now, use to be black but got rid of them.
Relocated switch and indicator lights to the right side fender
Runs great with no problems
Has a few after market things to list. It has a RATH +2 Steering stem, Full Trinity Exhaust, Tag Bars and Pro Peg Nerfs. Not to sure if anything is done internally to the motor but I doubt it. Not to many things done to it in way of mods but just right stuff for the riding I did. I also put a new battery in it recently, and also have a brand new set of rear 20" Blackwater tires as well that will be thrown in. Ask any questions if you are interested.
Asking $3000

2002/87 Banshee
The rundown: Majority or this Banshee is 02 or newer. It originally started out as an 87 banshee but the previous owner didn't care for the J-arms so he bought an 02 roller to convert it. The engine is still an 87 for the most part. The quad had low hours on it to begin with but I went over everything and replaced majority of the seals inside the cases, had the jugs bored .40 with a new top end kit, and it also has a mild port. Each cylinder is holding 145psi nicely and still runs on 93/94 pump gas at a 32:1 mix using Mobile Racing 2T oil.

Now for the quad itself: Has a few mods but nothing to crazy, it was a woods bike for me when I had time to ride it. It has a full FMF exhaust system, trinity 2into1 33pwk carb, after market clutch, front bumper and some greydon nerfs. Also this quad has basically brand new tires and wheels all around it. The rears are Realtors, with the fronts being Maxxis all on ITP rims. Forget which model exactly but they are pretty heavy duty. All the lights work and I have the key for it as well.

Small imperfections: The infamous chain whack, does not leak at all and have the piece in case you can weld it back up. The foot pegs had the inside bolt break loose so I drilled them out and put a piece of Allthread through it. Works perfectly fine and haven't had any problems jumping or riding ( i weigh in at 210lbs) One of the fender tabs was cut off (its pretty common for people to cut these off). Next the fenders were a purple/pink color, I sprayed them black and they look nice and have held up fine. Was going to go with an all black theme but decided to sell now. I will include a pic of the quad before fender was sprayed black. And last I dont have a TITLE but will include a Bill of Sale. I never had any issues doing this so I see no reason why it should stop anyone else.

$2000 firm

In the pics the pred does not have the nerfs on it, but I do have them in my garage and will be on shortly

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/fox_forma/03%20predator/Picture051.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/fox_forma/03%20predator/Picture049.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y44/fox_forma/03%20predator/Picture046.jpg

exhorsepower
02-22-2007, 12:49 PM
ill give u a grand for the banshee

project_tecate
02-22-2007, 03:10 PM
Wow that sure is tempting, if I didnt sell it already I would of sold you the motor and carb for that. Where do some of you guys come up with these numbers?

Originally posted by exhorsepower
ill give u a grand for the banshee

quads14589
02-22-2007, 05:48 PM
can you get some new pics of your pred? thanks and are you the second owner of the machine?

tyler

project_tecate
02-22-2007, 05:54 PM
I will get you a few more pics but I believe the pred is taking new ownership Saturday.

Not to sure what owner I am truthfully, I have the title for it but I may be the 3rd owner. We didnt go through signing it over or anything since it was on a Sunday when I originally purchased it