PDA

View Full Version : Finally got a Yosh.

ryeguy
01-30-2007, 08:18 PM
Alright I finally got a Yoshimura slip on for 125 bucks and its like new. (Have to save Money Gettin Married) Anyway I need some help with the jetting. I want to drill some holes in the airbox lid and Im not sure what size to drill or what size jets to use. Im at sea level and have a pro design foam filter with clamp. THe quad is a 05 and thats pretty much it. Im mechanically able, but I need your help with what to do. Please help I just dont wanna screw it up. I appreciate any help. Oh what kind of jets should I use and should I buy a whole kit. Thanks again. RYan

ryeguy
01-31-2007, 02:43 PM
Please any of you jet gurus. The weekend is almost here and Id like to get it done. Later

ECATV Raptor
01-31-2007, 07:50 PM
The two holes should be about 50mm. I've been told to run a 1/2 to 2/3 inch tube down in the airbox from the holes so that mud or water dont go strait into the air filter and ruin ur engine. For a main pilot jet run a 25.

ryeguy
02-03-2007, 06:18 PM
thats a great idea. Thanks. Now I talked to the some guy at yosh and he said just install 150 in the left and 155 in the right and I'll be set to go. Does this sound correct or what. You think I should also change my pilot too? Thanks alot for the help