PDA

View Full Version : Pulsecharger

ninis470
01-30-2007, 06:18 PM
what ever happened to the pulsecharger from vicious cylcle??? i'm thinking of gettin a new exhaust for my hybrid... any sugestions would be appreciated. 03 crf450 with 12.5 to 1 piston, dasa port, web cam, s/s valves...

GPracer2500
01-30-2007, 09:30 PM
No longer available unless you find one used. The exhaust was the result of a business partnership that when to hell. The design was suppose to be good but they fell apart from poor construction. That's what I've heard anyway--I've never owned one or even seen one up close. Check at the org for details.

ninis470
01-30-2007, 10:17 PM
thanks...

400exrider707
01-31-2007, 05:39 AM
Oh man Im sure you will find endless amounts of threads on the pulsecharger. It was a love it or hate it kinda deal. Either you owned it and loved it, and everyone told you how stupid you were for owning it and blah blah blah, or you didn't own it and told everyone how stupid they were for owning it. Many a people were banned from the org just because of arguments started over this topic.....

It never really did prove itself on the dyno. It make just about as good if not the same horse as some of the big name pipes, but it wasn't the miracle pipe that they made it out to be. I liked it personally (never owned one) and have been trying to pick up a used one... no such luck.