PDA

View Full Version : ITP GNCC Tires on a banshee?

lefthander12
01-30-2007, 06:13 PM
Has anybody run the ITP GNCC rear tires on a banshee? I ride on a little bit of everything, but a lot of hard-pack fire roads. Do they wear well? I'm cheap and looking to get some life out of these tires. What about weight? What do they weigh compared to a regular Holeshot MX of the same size? Thanks for the help.

Scro
01-30-2007, 06:16 PM
I know that MXjunkie has them on his banshee. I've had them on my 450r for about 4 months now and it's almost time for another set. They didn't last as long as my HD's did in the same type of riding.

The holeshot MX tire is 18 inches tall. The GNCC's come in 20 and 21 inch.

Mxjunkie
02-01-2007, 08:04 PM
I love them, they are the only tire I've found that actually hooks on a Banshee. I ride on hardpack and gravel roads and mine are still in good condintion, The worst the mud get's the better they are even on a tire spinning 2 stroke :blah: Mine are probaly 4-5 months old and show some ware but you can get a year maybe 2 out of them IMO. :)

I have the 20 inch ones, they seem like they are smaller only because the actual tire carcus is small and the lugs are very tall in height, belive it or not they actually do work on a mx track very well for being a cross country tire! Very very light in weight, it's almost amazing how light they really are! They slide when you want a hook and book :cool:

One thing though, becareful when someone is behind you lmao, you can throw some dirt around :blah: